Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Biafra Group To Ojukwu: You Are A Chronic Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group To Ojukwu: You Are A Chronic Liar (299 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. / Open Letter Of Resignation To Ojukwu By Robert S. Goldstein 1968 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Group To Ojukwu: You Are A Chronic Liar by Upritman(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/09/biafra-group-to-ojukwu-you-are-chronic.html

The Biafra Zionists Federation, BZF has lambasted son of late Biafra leader, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. for saying that his father indeed met with President Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 where they foreclosed Biafra.

The group faulted Ojukwu Jnr assertion in a press statement issued by its Leader and self-acclaimed Biafra President, Barr. Benjamin Onwuka on Tuesday in Enugu State.

While describing Ojukwu Jnr. as a liar, the Zionists said “it is very disappointing for Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. to join Buhari in saying that his father dumped Biafra when he was alive.

“We have said it before that Buhari lied; we are saying it now that Emeka Ojukwu Jnr. is a chronic liar and a saboteur.

“Why is he supporting Buhari who is sending troops to be killing his own people if not for selfish interest, for stomach infrastructure?

“Since he said he was aware of the meeting, we demand that he should provide the date, the venue, the transcript, the signatories to the agreement and the witnesses.

“We also demand to know why he waited till now to say so. I’m saying this because I led Zionists on a condolence visit to him in March 8, 2012 after Ojukwu’s burial, over 1000 zionists went with Biafra flags, a band, a cow and in my speech I did say that his father’s legacy of fighting for Biafra will never die, to which he responded by saying ‘Amen! I agree with you’.

“Also, in 2013, I visited him in Abuja on his invitation and we discussed Biafra for almost four hours. In that meeting, he even asked me why I did not include his name in the Biafra government we formed then?

It is now strange that the same person is saying this now.

“We also wonder why Ojukwu should visit Buhari in 2003 to discuss Nigeria sovereignty when Olusegun Obasanjo, the then President was the one holding Nigeria’s constitution. In what capacity did Buhari receive Ojukwu to discuss Nigeria’s sovereignty? The fallacies are so glaring.” the group explained.

Re: Biafra Group To Ojukwu: You Are A Chronic Liar by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Biafra Group To Ojukwu: You Are A Chronic Liar by Escalze(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
shocked shocked
As usual, come and masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Group To Ojukwu: You Are A Chronic Liar by CaptainGOOD: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday It's Ken Saro Wiwa, Dele Giwa, Today it's Kanu. Who's Next? / APC Leadership Is Collapsing, They Cannot Run Any Organization – Buhari’s Aide, / Nigeria's Foreign Debts Hit $15.05bn In June - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.