Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point (56776 Views)

This Is How You Dance When You Finally Japa From Naija / A Nairalander's Response To This Man United Fan's Post Is Both Epic And Savage. / When Nigerians Finally Meet The MMM Founder In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Hardehtahyor(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
It no other person but Explorers

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by vannessa7(f): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers all the way

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Oluwatosin678(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dharniel:

I know cuz I reside in Ibadan as well.
ma lo ro oooo..
na Kaduna guy I b but I stay osun for some yrs too...

oya ya werey wonu ogo lo...
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by okerekeikpo: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
That moment when Okerekeikpo meets nwamaikpe
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecided
I nominate myself.

I alone make sense in dis forum
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
jamarifox:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tosyne2much. chai when i go meet you. chai
I kuku dey around baba. Na you no find me oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by steryj(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Who the hell is this explorer everyone is talking about
you are new here I think cool

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by enoqueen: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers sneh!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Safiaa:

I'm sure you're new on NL.

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by sweetyme001(f): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
ammyluv2002

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by temmytopsy1(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers all the way

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Elseductive: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Explorers is the deal, I always look forward to his posts. Always informative especially when coupled with images. Explorer is FUNduCATIVE (fun and educative).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by kachiz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dharniel:
undisputedly Explorers...

Them no dey drag this one naa, I will also add Billyonaire and oglalasioux

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorers

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by NwaliE01: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nwalie01 is always on point too������
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Crusher
Safiaa:
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by gentlemayor(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorer all the way

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
qhutetomsel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Ssms(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Evaberry owns it
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by steryj(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Where the explorers dey sef make e come dey feel the vibe grin e dey try sha.
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorer anytime any day!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by movid(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrUgo34324223:
Fixed Games are real, just that it doesnt come often, it takes time to pull out a great deal....see details below
Why do u like deceiving pple..the ticket id am seeing is an invalid ticket id . Stop duping pple !
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by shaybebaby(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
AgentofAllah, the geezer's brain is phenomenal.

Mindfulness and Cococandy - so we can emancipate the female species. grin

4 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Alphaman007: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Only explorers and some other few make sense.... Bt explorers is the BOSS...

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by talk2percy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who the hell is mynd44, is he 44yrs old?
Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by AgbariOjukwu1: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
MasterChen, Jetleeee, hungerbad, omenka, omoyahek, shukuokukobambi.

But MasterChen and Jetleeee dem be wayray walahi.. Tribalism mixed with humor not the bitter ones championed by potopoto idiots

3 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by sisisioge: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Explorers baba...gba si be.

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Pauls0n(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Explorer all the way! coolExplorer all the way!

2 Likes

Re: When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point by Explorers(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Waoh......

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Buhari Calling On Corrupt Officials To Identify Themselves / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Photo: One Word For This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.