Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,388 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged (11367 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by woye77: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
On the other hand, it can be revealed that some close aides of the President have suggested that the first lady invites a controversial Nigerian pastor and healer, one T.B Joshua, to heal the ailing president. The man in question, T.B Joshua, a Christian televangelist with a cult-like following has been widely accused by critics of using satanic powers to bring healing to people with all sorts of complicated sicknesses and diseases. Close Muslim friends of the ailing president have been urging the first lady to invite the man of God to try healing the president.

The President has not said a single word since the 24th of November 2009 when he travelled to Saudi-Arabia, and even when it was reported in the Nigerian media on Thursday that the President had instructed that Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan continued serving as Acting president, it was not actually the ailing president who gave the directive, but the first lady Turai Yaradua who is seriously beginning to worry about the fact that Nigerians are becoming more and more apprehensive about her manoeuvres to keep her husband on the seat of power despite his frail condition.

But the medical practitioners have warned that the President may have at most, one month to live. This is what the first lady is keeping away from the public. Except some miracle happens, Nigeria´s president may not survive till April 2010, and Turai Yaradua is desperate.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/printFriendly/143504
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by MrCrackles(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
TB Joshua is a fraud. . . .
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by baybbootz(f): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^^
I wouldnt say that if I were u.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by donsteady(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
@MrCrackles take it easy with men of God.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by donsteady(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ baybbootz u said it all.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by MrCrackles(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
donsteady:

@MrCrackles take it easy with men of God.
The truth is what i have posted. . .
Man of God indeed. . .
Brainwashed folks are the ones who will keep saying a group of vagabonds are men of God!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by baybbootz(f): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^^
I aint brainwashed.
Am just saying that its wrong to just say stuff without proof.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Kenezi: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
Like I've said, TB Joshua should be arrested along with all the others like him.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
baybbootz:

^^^
I aint brainwashed.
Am just saying that its wrong to just say stuff without proof.
Psssf. . .
What more evidence do you need to know that TB Joshua and most of the other tossers parading themselves as "men of God" are fraudulent?
Anyway you are entitled to your opinion. . .
Mine stands!
End off
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by donsteady(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2010
if u feel we are brainwashed let it be, but leave justice to God. Tuface said look into my eyes and tell me say u holy pass me, i loove that track
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by sojjy: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
@crackles,don't accuse men of God wrongly.Even if T.B is a fraud,you don't need to judge him as judgement only lies in God hands.I jst pity Yara'adua 4 wat Turai has turned him to.Power drunk turai.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by bandely(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
Why not take him to Cele instead! angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by baybbootz(f): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
sojyy
turais actions are inevitable.
I would do same if i were in her shoes,id hide my husband from preyin eyes and criticsm,if he were in that condition.
Although I think certain people in power are using her and her state for their own selfish reasons.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by MrCrackles(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
bandely:

Why not take him to Cele instead! angry angry angry grin grin grin
Another turn for the worse. . . . .
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by oderemo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
I would do same if i were in her shoes,id hide my husband from preyin eyes and criticsm,if he were in that condition.
women sha. imagine the manna be carpenter for ajegunle, she go don run. grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by donsteady(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
@baybbootzi belief in the other way round, if u were in her shoes you will advice  yaradual to resign long ago, now is too late for her to make that move, i knew she is regretting her action.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by baybbootz(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2010
women sha. imagine the manna be carpenter for ajegunle, she go don run
before nko

baybbootzi belief in the other way round, if u were in her shoes you will advice yaradual to resign long ago, now is too late for her to make that move, i knew she is regretting her
Is this not the same man who they say has not moved since november?
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Alxmyr(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
MrCrackles:

Psssf. . .
What more evidence do you need to know that TB Joshua and most of the other tossers parading themselves as "men of God" are fraudulent?
Anyway you are entitled to your opinion. . .
Mine stands!
End off

Whatever evidence you might have against few ones does not give you the right to cast aspersion on somebody who innocently is not aware of your uninformed opinion.
If T.B.Joshua could heal him why not. Mind not all jargons posted on this rubbish American Chronicle's site should be taken serious. The site even look like a fraud self.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by deor03(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
American Chronicle again !!!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by semid4lyfe(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2010
T.B Joshua ko, jesu Oyingbo ni . . . . . .Arrant Nonsense!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by tayoast(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
oh, now its TB's turn.

*hisses*
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by riversman: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2010
hmmmm, my Aunt heard some pastors are visiting today sha, dont kno if TB Joshua made the list, but i will like to kno who and who in the naija pastor world, will join this mess,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by MrCrackles(m): 3:34am On Feb 28, 2010
riversman:

hmmmm, my Aunt heard some pastors are visiting today sha, dont kno if TB Joshua made the list, but i will like to kno who and who in the naija pastor world, will join this mess,
Is there anything your Aunt doesnt know about
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by cap28: 3:55am On Feb 28, 2010
woye77:

On the other hand, it can be revealed that some close aides of the President have suggested that the first lady invites a controversial Nigerian pastor and healer, one T.B Joshua, to heal the ailing president. The man in question, T.B Joshua, a Christian televangelist with a cult-like following has been widely accused by critics of using satanic powers to bring healing to people with all sorts of complicated sicknesses and diseases. Close Muslim friends of the ailing president have been urging the first lady to invite the man of God to try healing the president.

The President has not said a single word since the 24th of November 2009 when he travelled to Saudi-Arabia, and even when it was reported in the Nigerian media on Thursday that the President had instructed that Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan continued serving as Acting president, it was not actually the ailing president who gave the directive, but the first lady Turai Yaradua who is seriously beginning to worry about the fact that Nigerians are becoming more and more apprehensive about her manoeuvres to keep her husband on the seat of power despite his frail condition.

But the medical practitioners have warned that the President may have at most, one month to live. This is what the first lady is keeping away from the public. Except some miracle happens, Nigeria´s president may not survive till April 2010, and Turai Yaradua is desperate.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/printFriendly/143504

what a pile of garbage - in my honest opinion Yaradua has been dead since December when he went for "medical treatment" in Saudi Arabia.  all of the above are a pack of lies.

as for that ridiculous story about the nigerian charlatan T B Joshua i can only laugh with derision at the stupidity of this story - if we are to believe that Yaradua is indeed still alive why on earth would his wife take him to this crazy two bit con artist who makes his living exploiting ignorant brainwashed nigerians.

im beginning to lose the will to live now,
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Chykason(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2010
There is neva a dull moment in 9ja
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Chykason(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2010
There is neva a dull moment in 9ja!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Chykason(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2010
There is neva a dull moment in 9ja!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by passionup: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
T.B Joshua to me is a man of God and my bible has told me we should not judge or we would be judged. On the last day of judgement we will know who was the child of God. God can use anybody to heal the sick, feed the poor and the raise the dead but on the last day the same God will say get behind me I know you not. What T.B Joshua is doing is continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ. Moreover what is it to life when one can not help a brother in need, feed the poor and help one another. let us know that at the end with all the riches, we would not be buried with the houses, cars, etc. I have even suggested to my friends that the woman should call him and I bet you Ya'Adua will come back to life and go back to work that same day. I am a T.B Joshua fan and please let us believe in him.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by cold(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
passionup:

T.B Joshua to me is a man of God and my bible has told me we should not judge or we would be judged. On the last day of judgement we will know who was the child of God. God can use anybody to heal the sick, feed the poor and the raise the dead but on the last day the same God will say get behind me I know you not. What T.B Joshua is doing is continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ. Moreover what is it to life when one can not help a brother in need, feed the poor and help one another. let us know that at the end with all the riches, we would not be buried with the houses, cars, etc. I have even suggested to my friends that the woman should call him and I bet you Ya'Adua will come back to life and go back to work that same day. I am a T.B Joshua fan and please let us believe in him.

SHARRAP DERE u men of gullible minds.This same christ u talk about created u in his own image and has given u a brain pls use it;the brain is a terrible thing to waste.Y'all have been so blinded by the atrocious doctrines of your con men cloaking as pastors & prohets that u no longer read ur bibles,thus cannot see the wood for the trees.TB Joshua & his ilk are frauds,period.
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by MrCrackles(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
cold:

SHARRAP DERE u men of gullible minds.This same christ u talk about created u in his own image and has given u a brain pls use it;the brain is a terrible thing to waste.Y'all have been so blinded by the atrocious doctrines of your con men cloaking as pastors & prohets that u no longer read your bibles,thus cannot see the wood for the trees.TB Joshua & his ilk are frauds,period.
Gbam!!!!
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Kenezi: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
cold:

SHARRAP DERE u men of gullible minds.This same christ u talk about created u in his own image and has given u a brain pls use it;the brain is a terrible thing to waste.Y'all have been so blinded by the atrocious doctrines of your con men cloaking as pastors & prohets that u no longer read your bibles,thus cannot see the wood for the trees.TB Joshua & his ilk are frauds,period.

Truth
Re: 'Let T B Joshua Heal Your Husband' - Turai Urged by Imeobong(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
cold:

******cough***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With Explosives In Lagos / Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday / Governor Ishaku Signs Death Sentence For Kidnappers In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.