Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Npower Update - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npower Update (2084 Views)

Npower Update / Is This Npower Text Real Or Scam / N Power: Successful Shortlisted Candidates For Npower Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Update by gentlemayor(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello house, has anyone received a mail from from Npower as one of my friends got a mail from them this morning asking him to go to Abuja for training on a certain date I can not remember.

Please, note that he's not based in Abuja and also he applied for the Ntax. Can anyone confirm receiving same message?

In the mail, he was asked to come with blankets as feeding and accommodation will be provided. Let's confirm this...
Re: Npower Update by sgbenro21(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is true they conducting training for Ntax for each state at Treasury Academy, Orozo. Abuja. Try not to miss out

1 Like

Re: Npower Update by massive1019(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
gentlemayor:
Hello house, has anyone received a mail from from Npower as one of my friends got a mail from them this morning asking him to go to Abuja for training on a certain date I can not remember.

Please, note that he's not based in Abuja and also he applied for the Ntax. Can anyone confirm receiving same message?

In the mail, he was asked to come with blankets as feeding and accommodation will be provided. Let's confirm this...
yes....one of my friend saw too...

(1) (Reply)

See The Ojuju They Are Sending To Me ... In Case Anything Happen (pic) / Which Church Prays Like This? [pix] / How To See Pictures In Free Mode Via Facebook Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.