Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) (70749 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by blacknp(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Should the useless military be there in the first place

How many Fulani herdsmen terrorists have been arrested in the East.?

Since they started their operation, how many herdsmen have been arrested.?
So because some Fulani herdsmen behave like criminals and go about disturbing the peace,you believe ipob should do the same and go unpunished?This is the same mentality ipob and boko haram share (impunity).
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by luluman: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Just don't start asking question o, your people said they are ready for trouble so I wish you & the soldiers happy trouble time.enjoy!!!
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by larrybabanla(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
chronique:
Hmm. I'm not a biafran but I must say that the Nigerian govt has put every foot wrong as far as the issue of biafra is concerned. The government is pushing its citizens into a state where sooner or later, everything would turn upside down and it would become a free for all fight. Carelessness in handling Boko Haram, led to What we have today. That same carelessness would sooner or later create another problem with Igbos and should this people decide to eventually take up arms against the state, I wouldn't blame them. The current Nigerian leadership is as useless as it can get and that uselessness obviously has trickled down to the irresponsible security operatives the country parades. It's embarrassing that in a democratic setting, we're experiencing this sort of nonsense. The worst military government in Nigeria, is way better than this buhari's useless government by miles. Never in the history of this country, have Nigerians ever felt this way. Not even Abacha's government was this useless.
I'm not sure you witness abacha's government, small boy
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Jakumo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's frequent posing for photographs that show him standing proud with a sneer on his face, while grown men prostrate themselves on the ground directly at his feet, often kissing his shoes with comical passion, demonstrates before a global audience that Mr. Kanu is, above all, a vain, arrogant, conceited and manipulative individual, who will be adjudged by history as more of a curse than a blessing upon his nation, Nigeria.

Arguably, the traditional norms and statutes of Igbo culture do NOT require a subordinate person to fully prostrate himself on the ground when greeting a person of higher social status, YET, here we have this gentleman who on one hand CLAIMS to represent the Igbo Nation's aspirations, but on the other hand seems perfectly comfortable with having a daily procession of fawning visitors LITERALLY kissing his nasty feet, a sad spectacle more commonly associated with some of the worlds more demented and dangerous religious cults.

Those who seek a better deal for the Igbo Nation should beware of budding demagogues like Emperor Nnamdi Kanu, who thirst for the trappings of power above all else, and who have no qualms about exhorting others to deadly confrontation with law enforcement agencies, in furtherance of an agenda that would benefit so few, and destroy so many.

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:
I URGE SS/SE TO REMAIN CALM AND FOLLOW DUE PROCESS, DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CLEARLY EVIDENT PROVOCATION.

LET US JUST KEEP SENDING UNFOLDING EVENTS TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHOURITY.

SOUTHEAST IS NOT KADUNA, WHERE HAUSAFULANI SHARE STATE WITH OTHER TRIBES AND DO WAT THEY LIKE, WE ARE UNITED.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT ZAZAKY, BUHARI AND HIS ARMY CHIEF WILL ANSWER WAR CRIME CHARGES VERY SOON.
why including SS to this now... please stay your lane and fight for your biafra..
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by semyman: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by chronique(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
larrybabanla:
I'm not sure you witness abacha's government, small boy

Your brain must be paining you somewhere to address me that way...

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Jakumo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
semyman:
Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share

E get as e be.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
The same aircrafts they lied to America that they will use to fight Boko Haram. grin grin grin

Now they are using it to murder unarmed citizens simply because they are the hated 5%.

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by rainylad(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hopeless afonjas are just ranting here as usual...lazy simpletons so scared to have their useless odua republic..lazy imbeciles.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Kebreal92(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
TruePass:
U see your life, u can't even afford an expensive suit na aba coat u the wear and u get mouth the side d man way d fish our country. If u die today wet in u go leave for ur children. U be corporate mumu.

ANYTHING ELSE

1 Like

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by 3kay945(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
okenwaa:
Still laughing @ all dis happenings...

Some afonjas shouting "kill them all"
Some Hausa rejoicing and screaming "arrest him and throw away the key"...

Issorait..

Una think say na for east d go fight the war. If e eventually burst out??

Na for Naija ooo

And iit shall be unto each and every one of us as we have wished it to be unto others....iseeeeee!!!

Start learning how to shoot a gun if you don't know how all dis breast and milk sucking afonjas.

We have seriously landed.

kid? pls. grow up. your region will only get what you asked for.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Milestones: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
KANU NNAMDI HAS PLANTED WIND, HE WILL SOON BE HARVESTING HURRICANE. I WISH KANU PETIENCE WITH GOODLUCK!!!!
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
chronique:

That is where we all get it wrong. Boko Haram has taught other militias how to use explosives to kill so many. Have you ever thought about what that could do in a highly populated state like Lagos where a lot of ibos live? You don't even want to imagine and trust me, I have absolutely no faith in our security agencies to nip that kind of damage in the bud before it gets out of hand. Think about it very well. None of us can say who would stay alive when shit hits the ceiling.

If Igbos bring such to Yoruba land, that's d beginning of their end
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by uniquebright: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
small boy want to fight government. all dis while dey didn't hv ur tm. now dey hv ur tm. u go hear am for dere hand
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Eaglesence: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anyway, if we do not pass through all of these phases, we cannot come out a truly great nation

Nigeria I Hail Thee
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by kibra4u(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrrationalshop1:
In a video shared on Facebook by one Somto Okonkwo, some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) made a video of a jet hovering in the sky with a claim that it belongs to the Nigerian army and was spotted above Nnamdi Kanu's house.
Watch the video bellow.
https://mobile.facebook.com/EmekaGift.N/posts/1880834358903056?_rdc=1&_rdr

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-nigerian-army-jet-allegedly.html

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ipob-members-arrested-military-jet-hovers-around-nnamdi-kanus-house-photosvideo.html

A very big shame to the Nigerian Army. The last time I checked, Boko Haram is still waxing strong in Maiduguri, Adamawa .......What have they really done to bring an end to them. Absolutely nothing and they are here rounding up unarmed people here and there doing the work of Police and Civil Defence. A very big shame .....
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by chronique(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

If Igbos bring such to Yoruba land, that's d beginning of their end

It's better we don't even have it at all. We don't know Who exactly would be alive to tell the story, or avenge the death of others. Peace isn't a substitute for violence or war.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI"

Written by Akintunde Adeyemo (USA).

You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria. Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.

I lived in Nigeria for more than two decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.

Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you have become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.

Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement. A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.

Please, feel free to share!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Dimejimichael(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI"
Written by Akintunde Adeyemo (USA).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria. Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you have become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement. A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by okenwaa(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
demelza:
I would, if I was in your country.

Then why taking panadol for my country's headache??
Agbaya!!
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by okenwaa(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
3kay945:

kid? pls. grow up. your region will only get what you asked for.

Hmmm,,shiiit dey smell,,,

Na wetn dey happen if you enta small pikin motor
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by edupedia: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
letusbepieces:
NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE ARMED, INVADED A PEACEFUL REGION WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF WAR CRIME IN AN ONGOING CASE IN THE US.

IT TRUILY DOES NOT SPEAK WELL ABOUT ONE NIGERIA.

....where is the peaceful region?...I hope all of them end up at Kuje...if u ask for trouble why pretend when wahala knocks on your door?...since u say u are brave why are u sulking....how come ya Biafra Secret Service run enter bush to hide?...
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Nature8(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
mccoy47:
Smiling crocodile Dancing python. Drinking gorilla cheesy

grin
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by suremanpatriot: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2017
Can we hav some quiet. This noise is getting too much. Boko disturbd jona now Biafra is disturbing buhari. Something is wrong somewhere with this pix.
...i keep askin wher was this kanu whn jona (southerner)was in charge,he and his accomplice neva asked aggressively for referendum the way they are doing today, untill a northerner entered,it is fishy,something politically fishy is going on in Nigeria and ppl must kick against this hypocrisy.
Some devious ppl are too busy doing something to prevent every regime of govt from focusing resources on real national development.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2017
This was how a mysterious aircraft was hovering over SCOAN when it suddenly collapsed...just saying undecided
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2017
grin

Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by Owode1: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Nairaland is fast becoming an irresponsible forum where very reckless comments like this is being promoted/allowed to stay. Imagine referring to a people as pigs and yet it is allowed to stay!

I shake my head.......
Remimadrid:
I knew it! IPOB members are confam olodo!! Helicopter dey hover, dem ipob pigs say na jet. Kanu dey ask for death, and when death appeared he begins to fear.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by just4sola: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
chronique:
Hmm. I'm not a biafran but I must say that the Nigerian govt has put every foot wrong as far as the issue of biafra is concerned. The government is pushing its citizens into a state where sooner or later, everything would turn upside down and it would become a free for all fight. Carelessness in handling Boko Haram, led to What we have today. That same carelessness would sooner or later create another problem with Igbos and should this people decide to eventually take up arms against the state, I wouldn't blame them. The current Nigerian leadership is as useless as it can get and that uselessness obviously has trickled down to the irresponsible security operatives the country parades. It's embarrassing that in a democratic setting, we're experiencing this sort of nonsense. The worst military government in Nigeria, is way better than this buhari's useless government by miles. Never in the history of this country, have Nigerians ever felt this way. Not even Abacha's government was this useless.

Of course you are Biafran, even that i don't care if you are or not. Read through Kanu and IPOB statements and actions. Governance is not the issue, Nigeria is not the only country going through bad times. This is a security one problem. How many nations will allow such conducts? North Korea? Isreal? or maybe China? well its useless reasoning as usual.
Re: Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) by demelza: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2017
okenwaa:

Then why taking panadol for my country's headache??
Agbaya!!
I see you just registered this year.
Some of us witnessed the beginning of this tribalism angle in NL even before you heard there was a site called Nairaland.
So, you are a small fry.
Go engage with your fellow newbies.
Shoo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.