Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? (619 Views)

The Best Affiliate Program / Best Affiliate Marketing Program: Earn 50k Commission Daily / How To Find The Best Affiliate Platform In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by iamnlia(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Due to the ongoing strike by ASUU, we students have ample time and I have decided to dabble into affiliate marketing but as a noob, I know nothing about the best platforms.

Suggestions will be kindly appreciated.
Danke.

Cc: Virus05
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by iamnlia(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Cc: seun, lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by virus05(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
iamnlia:
Due to the ongoing strike by ASUU, we students have ample time and I have decided to dabble into affiliate marketing but as a noob, I know nothing about the best platforms.

Suggestions will be kindly appreciated.
Danke.

Cc: Virus05

Cpi= Ogads

where are you planning to promote the offers?
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by iamnlia(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
virus05:

Cpi= Ogads

where are you planning to promote the offers?
Instagram but I need advice if there are other better methods.
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by virus05(m): 2:18am On Sep 14, 2017
iamnlia:

Instagram but I need advice if there are other better methods.
To get good results with instagram. You need lots of accounts. Let's say from 100+ to make good amount daily. You can try fb ads or YouTube ranking
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by iamnlia(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2017
virus05:

To get good results with instagram. You need lots of accounts. Let's say from 100+ to make good amount daily. You can try fb ads or YouTube ranking

Thank you very much. Which Instagram bot can I use to manage the accounts.
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by iamnlia(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2017
I have an Ogads account already.... Time to apply your method.
Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by virus05(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2017
iamnlia:

Thank you very much. Which Instagram bot can I use to manage the accounts.
Yeah. Followliker. But instagram method needs good investment though
Re: What Is The Best Affiliate CPI Platform? by iamnlia(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
virus05:

Yeah. Followliker. But instagram method needs good investment though
Do you know any other methods I can apply together with the ig method?

(1) (Reply)

Rich People Don’t Keep Money, Only Poor People Do / What To Do To Earn Money With Your Facebook Or Twitter Account / Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.