Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (6514 Views)

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? / Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million / I Need An Urgent Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by meetagape(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
Re: . by DrEboehi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello,i am Mr James Louis, a private
loan lender who
gives life time opportunity loans.
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your
debts or you need a capital loan to improve
your business?
have you been rejected by
banks and other financial agencies? Do you
need a consolidation loan or a mortgage?
search no more as we are here to make all
your financial problems a thing of the past.
We loan funds out to individuals
in need of financial assistance, that have a
bad credit or in need of money
to pay bills,to invest on business at a
rate of 3%.I want to use this medium to
inform you
that we render reliable and beneficiary
assistance and will be willing to offer you a
loan.So email us today on :
louisloanfirm4@gmail.com
Re: . by jossybig(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Call me i can help for the loan @ 08030982610
Re: . by woodeloans: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2013
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a register/accredited finance company which provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $5,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP,) OR its EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to serious and trustworthy clients! Clients are require to pay back our loan by monthly installment repayment after 1 year of receiving his/her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward their request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com
Re: . by woodeloans: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register / Accredited Financial Company Which Provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP) OR EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to clients serious and trustworthy! Clients are require to pay back our loan repayment by monthly installment after 6 months of receiving his / her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com
Re: . by chandeller: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2014
I am CHANDELLER by name currently living in Las Vagas, USA.. Am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Mr tiny did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make a way for me and my family by lending us loan, at a very low interest rate of 2%. I never thought that there are still God sent and genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would like to recommend you to Mr tiny the Managing director of tiny Loan Company because he is a God sent man that can change your life forever.... So if you really want to make a better life without any fund scarcity.... I would advise you to get in touch with him through this e-mail below :: { tinyloanoffer@gmail.com }.
Re: . by tantred123: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Hello every one please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $3,200 i became so desperate in getting a
loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where she got her loan fast and easy without any stress so she introduced me to a Man called Mr Harry Benjamin who is the CEO Ben Fast Loan Company, So i applied for a loan sum of ($85,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account without stress that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was
able to pay off my bills,bought a new car,paid for my new accommodation in Chicago,not just that i am now living a good and comfortable life with my three kids. i
am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: (benfastloans@gmail.com) as well, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life.
Re: . by KENCOLLINS(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good day,

Do you need an urgent loan to start up business, or you need a loan
for refinance, Do you need a loan to pay off debt? Do you need a loan
to buy a car or a house? If yes worry no more, We can help!!! contact
us now via E-mail for your urgent loan.

E-mail: markdonaldloanfunds@hotmail.com

Thank you.
Re: . by PerryWayne12: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Your loan problems might be, here comes your help as we offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 3% Processed within 24 hours.and a repayment duration period of 1 year to 10 years to any part of the world.We give out loans within the range of 5,000 to 100,000,000 USD Just for only one fee, Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. where your needs are meet and your worries are over.contact us today at(Harry50loanfirm@gmail.com)

BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION

Full Name
Sex
Loan Amount
Loan Duration
Monthly Income

Re: . by rofiq281: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2016
IMPORTANT INFORMATION..PLEASE READ

My dear brothers and sisters, I am here to share a very important information with you My name is Pastor Ridwan. I am the general Overseer of the Church of Christ Foundation Ministry. I just came across this page while searching for an information on the internet. My Godly conscience will not allow me to keep quiet and not to direct people to a genuine place where i got loan from a foreign private loan company with just 3% interest rate without stress bypassing the rigorous processes of our local commercial banks. Sometimes late last year when we where looking for funds to expand our church. A fellow Pastor directed me to this foreign private loan company where he had also gotten his loan. I was told to contact one of them via (venturecapitaltrust @ hotmail . com) We applied for an unsecured loan of $100,000USD to expand our ministry and within 48 hours working days, the whole process was completed. When we announced to our church members after one week that the loan was approved and the note to the local bank had been paid, applause filled the worship center. NO COLLATERAL REQUIRED. NO CREDIT CHECK.The loan application process was explained clearly and [they] walked us through every aspect.So my brothers and sisters as i was searching the internet, i decided to stop by and share this information because information they say is power. Who knows, your financial breakthrough this 2016 may just be this little piece of information when acted upon. if there is anyone here looking for a loan, contact them through their email and by the special power of the almighty, 2016 will be your financial breakthrough in thy mighty name of JESUS....GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: . by laluski(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op you better be carseful.all these kids wei just start yahoo fo scam u.just imagine......fools angry
Re: . by YongWinter133: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Attention Please:Are you worry about you debts Are You Financially down ? Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business ? Apply for a loan now and get approved. We offer all kinds of loan at a reduced interest rate of 3%. Our loan program is very direct and flexible as Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is our Aim. IF INTERESTED, for more info do contact us now via Email:
Johnlambservicelimited@gmail.com

APPLICATION DETAILS
Your Full Details:
Full Name:
Loan Amount Need:
Loan Duration:
Phone Number:
Applied before?
State:
Monthly Income:
You are to send this to our Company Email;Johnlambservicelimited@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buying All Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin At Better Rates. / Distributor Of Grand Malt / Reduction Gear Box: Functions, Use And Benefits For Machines And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.