Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? (3152 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million / . / I Need An Urgent Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by tantred123: 4:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Hello, This is a Finance Lending Organization; we are specialized in funding and offering of Loans @2% rate to interested individuals and companies who are seeking financial assistance and business growth or business expansion fund. We offer Loans with a dependable guarantee to all our qualified applicants. Our Loan interest rates are very low and affordable and with a negotiable duration. We also provide funding for business partnership and real estate development and we offer small and large amount of Loans to all our qualified clients. For more information inquiries and application, please Contact our representative via e-mail: benfastloans@gmail.com Kindly ignore this message if you are not interested. Best Regards, Company Name: Ben Fast Loans PLC.
Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by cmooa: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Where are you located (i.e. your physical address)? Dont you have a website?

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2014
cmooa:

Be ready to get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2014
If mods don't close this thread and ban the poster I would note that they aid and abet fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by maury1williams: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Do you need an urgent loan to support your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 3% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. we are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to citizens and non-citizens we offer easy personal loans, commercial/business loan, car loan, leasing/equipment finance, debt consolidation loan, home loan, for all citizens and non-citizens with either a good or bad credit history. If you are in need our company email (walterparkerworldloans@outlook.com) you can email us with your information.

Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by tolexy05(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oleeeeeeeee osama

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by ROBERT1111: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2016

Good Day Everyone.

Am here to share my testimony what a Good trusted lady did for me. My Name is ROBERT William i am from Dubai and I'm a father of 3 kids and i lost my Job last year September 2nd and things where very hard for me and my children so when I was online to seek for a loan and i fall in the hands of scam, i was scam over $10,000.00 dollars, all my Wife access where taken away from us by his brothers, all hope was lost and i and my kids where sleeping in the street on till one faithful day when i met this friend of my who introduced me to this honest company who helped me get a loan in next 24 hours without any Daley, i will forever be grateful to Mrs. Rado Blinks , you can contact her via email: radoloancompany@gmail.com or radoloan@yahoo.com she did not know am doing this for her, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need off a loan. Contact with her ASAP

Thanks
Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by ROBERT1111: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016

Good Day Everyone.

Am here to share my testimony what a Good trusted loan company did for me. My Name is Kristensen Oluf Ostergaard i am from UK and I'm a father of 3 kids and i lost my Job last year September 2nd and things where very hard for me and my children so when I was online to seek for a loan and i fall in the hands of scam, i was scam over $10,000.00 dollars, all my Wife access where taken away from us by his brothers, all hope was lost and i and my kids where sleeping in the street on till one faithful day when i met this friend of my who introduced me to this honest company who helped me get a loan in next 1 hours without any Daley, i will forever be grateful to Mrs. Rado Blinks , you can contact them via email: radoblink@hotmail.com they did not know am doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need off a loan. Contact with her ASAP

Thanks
Re: Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? by bizgenius1: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
ROBERT1111:

Good Day Everyone.

Am here to share my testimony what a Good trusted loan company did for me. My Name is Kristensen Oluf Ostergaard i am from UK and I'm a father of 3 kids and i lost my Job last year September 2nd and things where very hard for me and my children so when I was online to seek for a loan and i fall in the hands of scam, i was scam over $10,000.00 dollars, all my Wife access where taken away from us by his brothers, all hope was lost and i and my kids where sleeping in the street on till one faithful day when i met this friend of my who introduced me to this honest company who helped me get a loan in next 1 hours without any Daley, i will forever be grateful to Mrs. Rado Blinks , you can contact them via email: radoblink@hotmail.com they did not know am doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need off a loan. Contact with her ASAP

Thanks

thunder fire u ole angry angry angry angry angry omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Legit Oil Sales and Solutions at its best with Temmark Marine NL / 30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire / Become A CEO With #20,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.