Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! (738 Views)

Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
We all know that a certain part of this country are crying more than bereaved about being marginalized; THE IGBOS. I don't want to sound sarcastic, but I've particularly been wondering why a particular region would be crying marginalization where every region, every person is marginalized; no good roads all over the country, education is only affordable for the rich, no security, no health care, not even a justice for the common man on the street and nothing is working anywhere, but yet, this region think they're suffering more, when to think of it, they enjoy more than others.

To buttress my point, Igbos where accommodated by all, and given free hands everywhere in Nigeria after the avoidable Biafra War; go to every nuke and cranny of this country, Igbos dominants in businesses is unparalleled to non, even they prosper than the landlords; but why are the Igbos still crying when they live in the best mansions, ride the best automobiles, have the biggest businesses and investments, they have same rights and access to education like others and they are doing well too educationally. Why? Why? Why? Why are some group of people in this country trying to hold this nation at ransom?

Ok, there are lopsided appointments at the Federal levels, no reflection of Federal Characters in this present government, yes we agreed; but during the last administration when a part of this country felt been marginalized in Federal Appointment, they held their breadth till the next election, why can't my Igbo brothers do the same? They have power to vote out anyone that does not impact their life as a group of people.

I want to appeal to my Igbo brothers that diplomacy is the best way to solve any issue. That's the best thing Yorubas can do, though this is termed as cowardice, but not, it's an act of wisdom. The West value lives, that's why violence is never their approach. You (Igbos) are calling UN, US, Israel, China, Turkey and all international bodies to come to your aids now that armies are roaming your streets, no, they will not come until millions are killed and the nation is deep into chaos, that's when they will send Peace Keeping Mission to pacify you; send Red Cross International to treat the wounded and injured; solicit foods across the globe to feed you; but they will never give you Biafra.

Engage your representatives in all levels; Councilors, Council Chairmen, Representatives, Senators, Governors, let them channel your course and table it in a formal way that's obtainable in advanced countries, by so doing this, the issue will be attended to without this needless agitations, killings, army confrontation and uproars, Hold your leaders accountable and you will see the change you're yearning for. Don't allow any group in any form to lead you in the wrong direction, we know Igbos to be intelligent and industrious, the way IPOB is fronting for you is changing the true nature of Igbos. I was born and bread together with Igbos, we schooled together and have things in common.

I've always been coming here to read posts ever since I joined this forum February 2010, this is my first writeup in this forum and my advise to you IGBOS, having your Nation is not a sin, but thinking Nigeria's roof is leaking, relocating to another house is the best, capital NO! Rain falls everywhere; when you exit Nigeria, that's when you will know that you're kings and Queens in Nigeria.

Thank You and God Bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by tribalistseun: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Badelove:
We all know that a certain part of this country are crying more than bereaved about being marginalized; THE IGBOS. I don't want to sound sarcastic, but I've particularly been wondering why a particular region would be crying marginalization where every region, every person is marginalized; no good roads all over the country, education is only affordable for the rich, no security, no health care, not even a justice for the common man on the street and nothing is working anywhere, but yet, this region think they're suffering more, when to think of it, they enjoy more than others.

To buttress my point, Igbos where accommodated by all, and given free hands everywhere in Nigeria after the avoidable Biafra War; go to every nuke and cranny of this country, Igbos dominants in businesses is unparalleled to non, even they prosper than the landlords; but why are the Igbos still crying when they live in the best mansions, ride the best automobiles, have the biggest businesses and investments, they have same rights and access to education like others and they are doing well too educationally. Why? Why? Why? Why are some group of people in this country trying to hold this nation at ransom?

Ok, there are lopsided appointments at the Federal levels, no reflection of Federal Characters in this present government, yes we agreed; but during the last administration when a part of this country felt been marginalized in Federal Appointment, they held their breadth till the next election, why can't my Igbo brothers do the same? They have power to vote out anyone that does not impact their life as a group of people.

I want to appeal to my Igbo brothers that diplomacy is the best way to solve any issue. That's the best thing Yorubas can do, though this is termed as cowardice, but not, it's an act of wisdom. The West value lives, that's why violence is never their approach. You (Igbos) are calling UN, US, Israel, China, Turkey and all international bodies to come to your aids now that armies are roaming your streets, no, they will not come until millions are killed and the nation is deep into chaos, that's when they will send Peace Keeping Mission to pacify you; send Red Cross International to treat the wounded and injured; solicit foods across the globe to feed you; but they will never give you Biafra.

Engage your representatives in all levels; Councilors, Council Chairmen, Representatives, Senators, Governors, let them channel your course and table it in a formal way that's obtainable in advanced countries, by so doing this, the issue will be attended to without this needless agitations, killings, army confrontation and uproars, Hold your leaders accountable and you will see the change you're yearning for. Don't allow any group in any form to lead you in the wrong direction, we know Igbos to be intelligent and industrious, the way IPOB is fronting for you is changing the true nature of Igbos. I was born and bread together with Igbos, we schooled together and have things in common.

I've always been coming here to read posts ever since I joined this forum February 2010, this is my first writeup in this forum and my advise to you IGBOS, having your Nation is not a sin, but thinking Nigeria's roof is leaking, relocating to another house is the best, capital NO! Rain falls everywhere; when you exit Nigeria, that's when you will know that you're kings and Queens in Nigeria.

it's a taboo to be govern by an illiterate. Give us Sanusi then we're good. As for Buhari, forget am. There will be no peace.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Lloydfather(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Badelove:

Woman wrapper on the loose. Spewing rubbish as always.

Must u create a thread to show ur level or ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by attackgat: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Only a fool thinks it is possible to have peace in a country built on "unity by force"

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by PehaKaso: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by PehaKaso: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by PehaKaso: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by BlackDBagba: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Strangely, I concur....
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by NothingDoMe: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your story is too long. These last few days has opened the eyes of many Nigerians especially easterners that were chanting one Nigeria.

Buhari seems bent on dividing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
it's a taboo to be govern by an illiterate. Give us Sanusi then we're good. As for Buhari, forget am. There will be no peace.

We are still looking for Anambra's IGR

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by NothingDoMe: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
TheCabal:

We are still looking for Anambra's IGR
Sure, while we are still looking for Buhari's certificate.

First to find is the winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Sure, while we are still looking for Buhari's certificate.

First to find is the winner.

do we use Buhari's certificate to send money to Anambra. angry
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Crystolexy: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
ok
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by NothingDoMe: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
TheCabal:

do we use Buhari's certificate to send money to Anambra.
I said i should join you to find the source of the problems of the country. Buhari's missing certificate seems to be the problem from my findings. A dull and idiotic president will always produce chaos.
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by SarkinYarki: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Instead of you to direct your letter to Buhari the illiterate provocator you are writing to Igbos who have done nothing wrong to warrant this nonsense invasion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
I said i should join you to find the source of the problems of the country. Buhari's missing certificate seems to be the problem from my findings. A dull and idiotic president will always produce chaos.

what your looking for in sokoto is in your shokoto!
Re: Igbos, Please Let Us Have Peace In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
op shut it.

don't give what you don't have.. leave biafra matter for biafrans..

for the mumu's encouraging the lousy daura chimp..

una wan burn down biafra and stop dia dream..

swear.. if biafra burn.. nigeria will be left in ashes..

if we die.. Nigerians will die in multitudes..
whatever measure that is use against biafra will double when used against nigeria.

if bubu radicalise this movement..

lagos, Abuja, kano ibadan, all nigeria states with igbo presence won't know peace.

we dey look.. but one promise i will make to online trolls and nairaland owner..

the moment there's war.. no where will be safe in nigeria.. even you typing and reading this now.. won't be safe.

we will all feel the terror.. together.

there are millions of igbo's who are ready to blow this country via guerilla warfare. and millions more who are ready to finnace it without looking at the funds..

lets keep cheering the daura nomad.. as he lits nigeria. while successfully engineering it's breakup.

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Has Brainwashed Our Youths Into Seing Nigerian Army As Enemy - Igbo Group / BREAKING: Nigerian Military Declares IPOB “Terrorist Organisation” / Could This Really Be The True Illustration Of IPOB & Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.