Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos (8773 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Yyeske(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who has fry pan, I need to fry water and when fried I'll fry beans too. Help a friend
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by babyfaceafrica: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
fratermathy:

You guys just assume anyone who doesn't subscribe to your bigotry and idiocy must be Yoruba!

News flash: there are more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria and half of them don't like Igbos. The other half don't trust Igbos, they only tolerate them.
T
Go figure!
fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Uyi168: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
The real zombies are the ones that will believe this story..
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
tooth4tooth:

You will just plung them into jurassic era with this kind of mentality

There is need to perform common sense reset on them before giving them Biafra.

grin grin grin
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
alexis007:
Nigga, I'm Igbo to the core....nwa afo Igbo life(I made that expression cus someone is about to tag me as an afonja)...but it seems my people don't know a thing about jurisdiction.

It is even sadder that graduates believe this c0ck-and-bull tale. To start with, the Bruce guy is not the Attorney-General of the United States. If such a suit is even possible to be entertained, is it a local US lawyer that would file such suit and arraign a whole FG?

Don't mind my people. Gbachi ha nkiti(Pay them no mind). Many people you meet here lack complete education. Some others are just trolling.

Well it's nice to meet a sensible Igbo online. I'm sure there are many of you. If only y'all will come out more. Thumbs up there for representing common sense.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
obyrich:
Can the American senate stop the selling of Ammunition to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram and fortify their Armoury? Can the American Senate influence bilateral trade relationship between Nigeria and America? You do not understand international politics and diplomacy.

So you think the American Legislature is coming to interfere in this matter? That would be Interesting to watch.

Seems you're not aware that the state of California wants to secede from the US. They have their own local and "other bigger" international issues (with North Korea and Russia not to mention China). Biafra is probably not on their list of to-do things.

Gone were those days when America could actually police the world. So If you're waiting on America to come save you... you might grow white whiskers waiting.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

Nobody who is misfortuned enough to share the same space with murderous animals like you lots will let any slight opportunity to disengage themselves from you towel-headed animals pass them by.

Yes the desperation to detach from your zoo is very great, the problem is that you deny it by foolishly claiming many 'Ibos don't want Biafra'.

You must share the same intelligent quotient with a log of wood, No offence.

If you're so desperate to leave Nigeria what are you and your family members still doing in the west and north.

Your dumbness is futuristic.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Anticabal: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:
[s]

You must share the same intelligent quotient with a log of wood, No offence.

If you're so desperate to leave Nigeria what are you and your family members still doing in the west and north.

Your dumbness is futuristic.[/s]

A wood freshly cut off still has some living cells. Unfortunately your I.q is lesser than shiit wrapped in nylon bag in Oshogbo.

Don't guys ever get tired of recycling your dumbass questions?

Morons keep asking demented questions like...

'Why are they still voting in the zoo?' (But you mor0ns are crying more than the bereaved over the looming boycott of Anambra elections)

'Why are they still in the north and swest (There are Biafrans in EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, EVEN IN THE SMALLEST ISLANDS IN AUSTRALASIA)

Knobheaded almajiri forming 'intellectual'.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by abimbolayekeen: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2017
White are architect of our misfortune .
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by abimbolayekeen: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2017
White is the architect of our misfortune .
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by beastofwestros(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2017
GioArmani:

lol Ipods will believe anything.

What has come of all the US-Lawyers doing this and that you guys have been posting since last year? grin grin

what is this one saying? if I slap you eh! abi u no know ur mate ?
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by obyrich(m): 3:16am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

So you think the American Legislature is coming to interfere in this matter? That would be Interesting to watch.

Seems you're not aware that the state of California wants to secede from the US. They have their own local and "other bigger" international issues (with North Korea and Russia not to mention China). Biafra is probably not on their list of to-do things.

Gone were those days when America could actually police the world. So If you're waiting on America to come save you... you might grow white whiskers waiting.
I know they have their own problems but that doesn't stop them from considering Amnesty International report on Extra-judicial killings in third world countries and where such is established, deny the offending countries some aids including arms purchases. Oga no matter how many problems America may be facing they can always hear the complaint of AI.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2017
obyrich:
I know they have their own problems but that doesn't stop them from considering Amnesty International report on Extra-judicial killings in third world countries and where such is established, deny the offending countries some aids including arms purchases. Oga no matter how many problems America may be facing they can always hear the complaint of AI.

Lol. Wait for America to come and save you then. They are on their way.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:

A wood freshly cut off still has some living cells. Unfortunately your I.q is lesser than shiit wrapped in nylon bag in Oshogbo.

Don't guys ever get tired of recycling your dumbass questions?

Morons keep asking demented questions like...

'Why are they still voting in the zoo?' (But you mor0ns are crying more than the bereaved over the looming boycott of Anambra elections)

'Why are they still in the north and swest (There are Biafrans in EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, EVEN IN THE SMALLEST ISLANDS IN AUSTRALASIA)

Knobheaded almajiri forming 'intellectual'.

I'm sure you are feeling good that someone is finally paying you some form of attention online. Go and deal with the Nigerian Army in your backyard. When you are done and you haven't taken a bullet to the skull, you can come back and have this discussion.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by SamzackD(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2017
letusbepieces:
I SAID BUHARI IS INTENT ON HANGING HIMSELF, LET US ALLOW HIM.

IPOB AND MILITANT SHOULD NOT REACT.

THIS IS WAT HAPPENS WEN U WANT TO BE PRESIDENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

EVERY MOVE FROM BUHARI HAVE PUSHED BIAFRA FURTHER INTO GAINING INDEPENDENCE.

WAT WILL HAPPEN IF BUHARI IGNORE KANU?

And right now the move your boys took to killing Hausa's in the east has further more pushed Biafra away from you all
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by obyrich(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Wait for America to come and save you then. They are on their way.
America is not coming to save anybody. But do not think you are not watched. Be wise.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2017
obyrich:
America is not coming to save anybody. But do not think you are not watched. Be wise.

So who is watching me? smiley
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Amarabae(f): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2017
fratermathy:

You guys just assume anyone who doesn't subscribe to your bigotry and idiocy must be Yoruba!

News flash: there are more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria and half of them don't like Igbos. The other half don't trust Igbos, they only tolerate them.

Go figure!
your minority urhobos that are loved,
what have you guys achieved with it?
Only ugly people are paranoid over who love them or not,
so am not suprised,
even ogogoroterians will like to be loved
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by fratermathy(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2017
Amarabae:
your minority urhobos that are loved,
what have you guys achieved with it?
Only ugly people are paranoid over who love them or not,
so am not suprised,
even ogogoroterians will like to be loved

We love ourselves, exactly as we are!

We don't go about CHESTBEATING to the world to prove any point.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Viergeachar: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
I just know something powerful is holding PMB's hand. Otherwise, he would have levelled the South East by now.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by headhunter1: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
Viergeachar:
I just know something powerful is holding PMB's hand. Otherwise, he would have levelled the South East by now.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Viergeachar: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Don' be a dulllard!

America may not give them Biafra. But America (Trump) won't allow them to be annihilated by the Nigerian Army.

Trump who had earlier sworn during the campaigns to keep off Syria has ended up striking RUSSIA-backed Syria and even carving out some territory for the rebels.

Lest I forget, the US backed South Sudan to gain independence - seeing them though decades of civil war with the north.

Nevertheless, I am pro-restructuring. The current Biafra agitation may be settled with restructuring.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Amarabae(f): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2017
fratermathy:

We love ourselves, exactly as we are!

We don't go about CHESTBEATING to the world to prove any point.
ofcourse everybody love themselves but i thought we are talking about Nigerians hating Igbos and loving your minor urhobo clan?
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by fratermathy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse everybody love themselves but i thought we are talking about Nigerians hating Igbos and loving your minor urhobo clan?

Hating Igbos, Yes!
Loving Urhobos? That was created in your bigoted Oyigbo brains.
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

Don' be a dulllard!

America may not give them Biafra. But America (Trump) won't allow them to be annihilated by the Nigerian Army.

Trump who had earlier sworn during the campaigns to keep off Syria has ended up striking RUSSIA-backed Syria and even carving out some territory for the rebels.

Lest I forget, the US backed South Sudan to gain independence - seeing them though decades of civil war with the north.

Nevertheless, I am pro-restructuring. The current Biafra agitation may be settled with restructuring.

You are the numbskull here bro. The U.S is not coming to interfere in the internal matters of Nigeria. The best they can do is speak with the president of Nigeria, the worst is to place Nigeria under economic sanctions like they did during the abacha era, But I guess you didn't witness during that era.

Now all of you are forming "pro-restructuring". I thought the phrase was "Biafra or death". Now you see death starting you in the face you suddenly realise that the position of the Yorubas right from the start is way better.

Welcome to the party. wink
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Viergeachar: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are the numbskull here bro. The U.S is not coming to interfere in the internal matters of Nigeria. The best they can do is speak with the president of Nigeria, the worst is to place Nigeria under economic sanctions like they did during the abacha era, But I guess you didn't witness during that era.

Now all of you are forming "pro-restructuring". I thought the phrase was "Biafra or death". Now you see death starting you in the face you suddenly realise that the position of the Yorubas right from the start is way better.

Welcome to the party. wink

When you reach for the sky (or even beyond it), you may end up on the rooftop of the Empire State Building.

With the Igbos aggressively calling for secession, restructuring will be a middle ground where we can all meet.

I am Yoruba... wink
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

When you reach for the sky (or even beyond it), you may end up on the rooftop of the Empire State Building.

With the Igbos aggressively calling for secession, restructuring will be a middle ground where we can all meet.

I am Yoruba... wink

@bolded, Yeah and I am Batman.

You end up on the roof top of the Empire State building? At what cost? Innocent lives? Properties?
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by headhunter1: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

I am Yoruba... wink
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by Viergeachar: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded, Yeah and I am Batman.

You end up on the roof top of the Empire State building? At what cost? Innocent lives? Properties?

What is your business? Ki lo kan e?

If you are not passionate about anything, don't antagonise those who are.

Nearly all the Igbos I have met offline are passionate about Biafra.

No pain! No gain!!
Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by victorDanladi: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
fratermathy:

Go figure!
They will now see the hatred and mistrust as jealousy or envy out of delusion.

I told one who told me on facebook that Igbo is greater than my tribe in everything and I should stop jealous of them,I replied him,..igbo are not only greater than my tribe but greater than USA and China and the whole world is jealous of themgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos by ElsonMorali: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

What is your business? Ki lo kan e?

If you are not passionate about anything, don't antagonise those who are.

Nearly all the Igbos I have met offline are passionate about Biafra.

No pain! No gain!!

Sometimes I wonderif i'm not back in kindergarten with the kind of arguments I encounter here.

You fool yourself that you're Yoruba and yet you are comfortable with Nnamdi Kanu threatening your ethnic group with extermination, soliciting for arms to wipe out your people?

You are either not well or unserious. Which is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Panel Summons Emefiele, Others Over N33 Billion Missing Pension Fund / 20 Resident Electoral Commissioners Retire In August As Tenure Ends / Kano: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Dankawu (NNPP), Affirms Apc's Danagudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.