Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. (859 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by Robbin7(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please nairalanders is this proper.
I received a call yesterday night that police came to arrest my neighbours and they broke into my flat, on getting b there this morning I met my front and back door broken, the zinc broken like they came through the roof, and they took all of my properties, from my boxers to my rug, my lelectronics and even my credentials . when I called on of the police officers at the station, they said they got information that there were robbers living there. Please nairalander, I'm not a robber even though I might not be a saint but is this proper?
No prior invitation to come to the station, you break into my house took my properties without a note on where to find them.
Is this not sickening?

Please Nair a lands s what do I do, do I need to go get a lawyer or what because I know if I go to the station they at least going to ask me to pay money to bail my properties or even have me arrested.
Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by ojun50(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Go get a lawyer so yr life can be save first nd stop going there alone nd make u snap pictures
Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by kingxsamz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
police is not ur friend... well some of them are... but most of them are thieves in Uniform
Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by ogbright: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
go and get your self a good lawyer, although they can search your house in your absent if they have a warrant.
Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by Nbote(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Only in Nigeria.. Jus imagine police breaking into someone's house and carting away properties as far as damaging d roof... Take pictures of d damages done to ur house and den look for a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by Robbin7(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
ogbright:
go and get your self a good lawyer, although they can search your house in your absent if they have a warrant.

But I think before they search my house, they'll have to send me letter or something or I must have been implicated in a crime
Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by ogbright: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Robbin7:

But I think before they search my house, they'll have to send me letter or something or I must have been implicated in a crime

But they may claim it was urgent on which life is involved and that you ran just get a lawyer first.
Re: Police Invades My House And Took Away My Properties Including My Document. by gulfer: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Maybe they (Police) saw your Nairaland username (Robbin7g) grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Arrested In Lagos For Publicly Fighting Over Man For Sex-pics / My Terrible Experience With A Scammer, Omoshinayo Omo Muibat-oyetunji Jubril / MTN Is Robbing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.