Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. (5228 Views)

Video: See The Disturbing Extra Terrestrial Video Posted By Unicef Chile / 15 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2016 (With Pictures) / Check Out The 15 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by saraj(f): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
@obinna5000

Paranormal activity was scary until I saw the
fourth kind.
Very disturbing. I couldn't sleep properly for
about a week after seeing it.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by spikedcylinder: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2010
Paranormal Activity was not scary abeg. undecided

You guys seem to be mixing up scary with disturbing.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by obinna5000(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
@Spikedcylinder
"Paranormal Activity" was creepy o!  shocked In the aspect of believability, the creators really tried.

If you want to see some disturbing movies, go and watch "Pink Flamingos" (1972), "Audition" (1999) and "Cannibal Holocaust" (1980).

Do you know that the director of "Cannibal Holocaust" was jailed because authorities taught that the actors actually died. Well, it was later proved otherwise.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by saraj(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Paranormal Activity was not scary abeg. undecided

You guys seem to be mixing up scary with disturbing.

You're right except
Paranormal activity was more scary/creepy than disturbing.
I'd find those slasher films like Saw more disturbing than scary.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by mystikal(m): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

WOW how could I forget Chainsaw Massacre? scarey sh.t especially since they claim it's based on a true story.

Another movie I found disturbing was The Condemned. Omg that movie was epic. Dawn of the Dead was just rediculous. but [b]House of Wax
was good, disturbing but good.

And there was a movie I saw when I like was like 3 years old, I really need someone to help me with this, it scared my little self to the CORE! It was basically like this virus that was going around and people were throwing up black vomit or it looked like roaches, i remember one scene when this white man was outside and the black vomit or roaches were crawling out of his scalp and mouth! I cannot figure out the blasted name!

Another title I cannot remember also came out in the early 90's it featured these two giant eye balls who were Jamaican (lol) and they had feet and guns,  Yall PLS dont laugh these are real movies lol.[/b]

House of Wax, Nice 1

Surprised no one mentioned AntiChrist, thats some sick sick movie
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by macnuel: 2:42am On Mar 07, 2010
Disturbing you say?

1. Paranormal Activity
2. Saw VI
3. Hellraiser
4. 2012 grin
5. Knowing
6. Bedzlea (I think it's the wrong spelling)
7. surrogates
8. final destination 2
9. the condemned
10. gamer
11. Texas Chainsaw massacre
12. Die Hard 4

, that's all for now
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by obinna5000(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2010
macnuel:

Disturbing you say?

4. 2012 grin
5. Knowing

How "2012" and "Knowing" take dey disturbing? cheesy grin
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by olu4life(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2010
Though i luv horor movies bt i hate HILL AV EYES,so disgustin and disturbin.
Cannibal Holocaust-so irritatin
Saw and Texas Chainsaw was a bit disturbin (heard it hapend real life,cant imagine)
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by efepro(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2010
How cud u possibly 4get George Clooney's "Dusk Till Dawn", By d way,na so una hate 9ja movies reach?, none of u even speculated about 9ja movies, na wa o!, Nneka d pretty serpent and Helen Ukpabio's movies were also scary, also,the Benin classic,"Pot of Life"
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Olisa4all: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2010
macnuel:

Disturbing you say?

1. Paranormal Activity
2. Saw VI
3. Hellraiser
4. 2012 grin
5. Knowing
6. Bedzlea (I think it's the wrong spelling)
7. surrogates
8. final destination 2
9. the condemned
10. gamer
11. Texas Chainsaw massacre
12. Die Hard 4

, that's all for now
Die Hard 4?? Bruce Willis?disturbin?
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by obinna5000(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Olisa4all
Make u help me ask the guy o! He's very funny.

@efepro
You forgot to mention "Willy Willy" grin
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by macnuel: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
Olisa4all:

Die Hard 4?? Bruce Willis?disturbin?

obinna5000:

@Olisa4all
Make u help me ask the guy o! He's very funny.

@efepro
You forgot to mention "Willy Willy" grin

Remember that another man's meat is another's poison. I listed movies that I feel disturbed me. Yeah it may be funny but it depends on the way you viewed these movies. Does it necessarily mean it has to be scary and disturbing at the same time?
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by iice(f): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
The wicker man/Ghostrider - It's disturbing that Nic Cage still has a career angry
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by BlueMagic2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
4 real meeeeeeeen! "Pot of Life" was 1 scary movie 4rm naija perspective. How about "Abiku" Those were some scary/creepy naija movies to watch when i was growin up.

Agree with some one on "Silence of The Lamps" that Sir Anthony Hopkins is one creepy guy.

Nothing scares me any more but movies like

Child's play, Nightmare on elm street freddy gruger- got me too scared to go to sleep, the living dead all scared d s**t out me as a kid.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Olisa4all: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
iice:

The wicker man/Ghostrider - It's disturbing that Nic Cage still has a career angry
Lmao. .wats wrong wiv Nicholas Cage bein a super hero,l0l,i ws disappointed tho. .its similar to d movie SPAWN. . .
@blue magic. .
Who can 4get child's play,i ws in primary skool den,it gave me d creeps. ."Hi i'm chuky,u wanna play"
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by dominique(f): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
there's this old naija movie that came out when i was around six or seven, witch doctor of the living dead. i remember i had sleepless nights for days!!! cry
the legend of sleepy hollow, texas chainsaw massacr[/i]e and the crocodile scene in [i]romancing the stone were pretty disturbing for me.
if they ever make a movie about the black dhalia, i dont think i'm ever gonna see it embarassed tongue
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
dominique:

there's this old naija movie that came out when i was around six or seven, witch doctor of the living dead. i remember i had sleepless nights for days!!! cry
That movie disturbed me even during the afternoon whenever I was alone. I only now vividly remember the scene where his goat (sorta like his horcrux) was killed by the villagers and his wife had to hustle some uncooked part for him to eat.

Who saw IT? the one about some killer clown that killed some kids in a sewer?
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 09, 2010
Titanic. grin I think that was my first touch at reality. 'Good guys' do die in movies. grin grin
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by iice(f): 2:30am On Mar 09, 2010
Olisa4all:

Lmao. .wats wrong wiv Nicholas Cage bein a super hero,l0l,i ws disappointed tho. .its similar to d movie SPAWN. . .
@blue magic. .
Who can 4get child's play,i ws in primary skool den,it gave me d creeps. ."Hi i'm chuky,u wanna play"

Nic Cage didn't fit the role of Johnny Blaze and Ghostrider was bad. Spawn was actually tight save for Michael White's acting. A lil stiff. But John Leguizamo was awesome! And spawn's cape!! kiss That was how Ghostrider's chains should have been. . .like an extension of the person.

Chucky gave you the creeps? grin Me i adored the omen as a kid ooo, same for Stephen King's IT.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 09, 2010
iice:

Me i adored the omen as a kid ooo, same for Stephen King's IT.
shocked You lie! Over that movie, I had to sleep in my mom's room for a few years. I only eventually conquered my fear of the night when I was in the Uni. Wrong Turn was crazy too.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 09, 2010
The Destination series. Esp Final Destination
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by iice(f): 3:06am On Mar 09, 2010
arkinses:

shocked You lie! Over that movie, I had to sleep in my mom's room for a few years. I only eventually conquered my fear of the night when I was in the Uni. Wrong Turn was crazy too.

LOL yea people think i'm weird for loving those movies. But it's true, i thought they were awesome. By the time Damien grew up, i developed a crush on Sam Neil grin I used to watch IT over and over and over.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 09, 2010
Ok, you just further justified your weirdo. I had nightmares for a whole year! My siblings called me a chick and my mom a hen cos I was always behind her once night came, always! Btw, Sorry I didn't pass a comment on your birthday thread. Can you reschedule another for sometime next week? smiley
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by iice(f): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2010
grin Oh you don't know how weird i can get.
Some of my favorite characters on screen scare people. Awww smiley well you're over it now. LOL Reschedule another birthday? grin
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by obinna5000(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2010
dominique:

Na him dem dey call "Willy Willy" grin. It scared me as a kid as well but now, its hilarious. grin

@arkinses
"The Hills Have Eyes (2006)" and "Wrong Turn (2003)" are almost similar.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by denzel2009: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2010
Caligula
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Olisa4all: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2010
Anybody seen HOSTEL . .to travel go europe dey fear me o
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by joeyfire(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
Exorcist
Jeepers Creepers (Sick movie)
The hills have eyes (2006)
I spit on your grave
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by uniqlo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^^^^^^ i Loved jeepers creepers. Brilliant movie lol. The film that has disturbed me the most has got to be Hostel- thats one sick movie.
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2010
lol. someone actually said TITANIC? smdh lipsrsealed

Hills Have Eyes and Jeepers Creepers are good ones too, though I must add that JC had me cracking up each time he tried to run someone off of the road , then have the nerve to speed pass them to nowhere LOL. typical. . .
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by obinna5000(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2010
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Zombie Flesh Eaters (1979)
Re: My 15 Most Disturbing Movies. by nana(f): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
OMG. Just watched Cannibal Holocaust, Dayuummmmm

Off to watch Hills have eyes,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodbye To Channel O / Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Top Paid Actors & Actresses In Hollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.