Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) (35401 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Keep quiet wike!
You have forgotten so soon how you,patience and Jonathan used mba to terrorize Ameachi.
It's turn by turn and it's your turn now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by petitejolie(f): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
its not impossible. hatred, greed, wickedness, bitterness are d qualities of our leaders.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by shortgun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Governor is right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
SARS terrorize people. Wike isn't far from the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by SalomonKane: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
I thought the maximum amount one can withdraw via ATM is 100,000 Naira?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by fergie001: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please,that's Dead SARS operative,was red paint sprayed around the fence and blocks behind him?
Cos am not understanding if the blood splashed or sth. shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Sibe007(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Very possible.
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Everyone knew this eons ago na,except you no grow up for PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ehen edon happen!
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by jchioma: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
9jvirgin:
This man should not even be a school principal talkess of a governor.

Wetin dis one de talk?

How does the trash you spew up there refute the weighty indictment against the SARS?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Rive's state remains the most insecure state in the country after Borno.
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Blizzy9ja: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
9jvirgin:
I wonder what happened to your brain... You shouldn't even use a touchlight phone, talkless of a smart phone. I believe your village people are dancing on your sense... Recieve sense IJN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Kylekent59: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
vicadex07:
lmao...wike is such a clown.

What about the cultists and political touts he himself empowered with cash and ammunitions?

Aren't they the ones carrying out the rather too frequent beheadings here and there.

Rivers was so fukkkinn peaceful during the reign of amaechi, so it obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf that you are the major sponsor and godfather of criminals in river state.
How do you know??
Any solid evidence?
What you have to know about politics is these
The enemy will always say evil against you
Bloggers would be paid to write and post. Fake news about you
Do not be deluded but rather think before u type, when you become a leader others would attack you.(do what you want others to do to you)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by charistim(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
thank God that 1 died. this SARS officers are thieves. they invaded my house and collected money from me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Obiwiz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Something is fundamentally wrong with almost everything around Nigeria right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by lomprico(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
I agree! Those sars are more notorious than robbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gabbyraze:
500,000 from an atmhow possible is that? Mr governor get your facts with concrete evidence and proceed to the attorney general's office. abegi
am finding it difficult to understand wikes reasoning. Were were d SARS men killed, was it at d bank or victims house or was it after they made him withdraw N500,000? And was N500,000 found on d SARS men?
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Toketimt: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wike running mad again. The fool have not gotten over what transpired during the elections. He is mad that Fakorede remains in the state as against his selfish desire.
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by feldido(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
I must say, he's not far from the truth.
These guys have cause more harm than good in Rivers state... They rob at will, they will arrest you for no cause and ask u for 500k and then u start bargaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
SARS like every other police do roger as usual but Wike is not truthful about kidnapping. In every organization there's bound to be bad eggs but it doesn't define the entire SARS as they have saved a lot of people from kidnap and armed robbery while putting their lives on the line.
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by lomprico(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
lexy2014:
am finding it difficult to understand wikes reasoning. Were were d SARS men killed, was it at d bank or victims house or was it after they made him withdraw N500,000? And was N500,000 found on d SARS men?

The victim is still alive, u think they fabricated the story?
Same thing happened to a colleague of mine, though not a kidnap attempt, he went for an errand for his direct boss in d boss' vehicle. These sars stopped him for a search and when his drivers license name did not tally with d vehicle particulars the said he stole the car. Even after he showed all proof that is required. They dragged him to am atm and told him if he does not withdraw 250k they will tag him a robber n shoot him. No be small thing o! They seized his phone so that he wont call anyone.
If not for some military men that wanted to use d atm, na so d guy for loss.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by burkingx(f): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by famzynet: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
SARS in Rivers State are criminals who intimidate and rob innocent citizens in broad daylight and night. I have been a victim of Rivers SARS. SARS should all be scrapped. I agree with Wike on this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by joekes(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is absolutely true....

Purely based on facts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Nbote(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
9jvirgin:

This eediot gave guns to criminals and empowered touts all in the name of elections and now is talking stoopid.

I have a feeling ur brain is not complete because if it were u would have been able to read..
I pray some of u actually fall into d hands of SARS anywhere in d country so u'll understand. If only any of U know d number of ppl those guys waste daily

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
lomprico:

The victim is still alive, u think they fabricated the story?
Same thing happened to a colleague of mine, though not a kidnap attempt, he went for an errand for his direct boss in d boss' vehicle. These sars stopped him for a search and when his drivers license name did not tally with d vehicle particulars the said he stole the car. Even after he showed all proof that is required. They dragged him to am atm and told him if he does not withdraw 250k they will tag him a robber n shoot him. No be small thing o! They seized his phone so that he wont call anyone.
If not for some military men that wanted to use d atm, na so d guy for loss.
quite interesting. Its unfortunate. Am not questioning d authencity of d story neither am i agreeing with it. I just felt d governor should have been more detailed with information as to how d events unfolded in this case. These are details that shed more light 4 those who are far away from were d events took place.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Redhot111(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
So those robbers dat were killed in ahoada, na sars dem be? Those guys dat kidnapped a fully loaded bus along east-west Road, na sars dem be? The more dan a thousand cases of kidnaping n assassination in omoku over the last 3 years, the perpetrators na sars? I'm not in anyway trying to exonerate the sars pple oo. They can b very stupid in discharging their duties. But the truth remains dat Wike empowered and armed most touts n cultists in rivers bt now the elections are over but disarming dem gas become a 'mission impossible'. And of course boys must eat. So they took to crime. So oga Wike shouldn't begin to blame sars here.

Dis is an account of wat actually happened as gathered from another source.
HOW CAN YOU KILL YOUR COLLEAGUE?

#ABUJA SARS VS RIVERS SARS

Information reaching us has it that Rumukpokwu Police SARS clashed with IG X-squad known as( Monitoring squad). It was said that one inspector Nnam Fynboy, who belong to F- SARS Rivers was shut dead by members of the IGP's monitoring team on Monday 11th September, 2017 in port Harcourt. The SARS officer, inspector Nnam Fynboy, and one Sergeant went for searching in a suspect house. They took with them a search warrant after the searching they discovered some laptops and a locally made shot gun (pistol). During the search, one of the civilian that own the house call his friend from the IG x-squad that armed robbers are robbing their house. When the team came they ordered the SARS officials to surrender their arms. The inspector told them his name and rank and that of his other boy. They said they are not convinced. The inspector told them if they are doubting they should call their O/C SARS with this number or better still take them there for confirmation. But the x-squad refused. He told them to call the CP or still take them there for confirmation they reply by saying they are not working with the CP that they are answerable to the IGP in that process the inspector said he will not surrender his arms to them during the argument one of the Sergeant open fire on inspector Nnam Fynboy who is now late. We also gathered that this has affected the O/C monitoring team,Mr. Celestine Amaechi Elemelu who has been transferred and replaced by one Ede Ayuba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by galaxi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fact!
My own happened in aba,abia state.
I was inside my car in a filling station and waiting to do wheel balancing
After about 5minutes i saw about six SARS guys approaching my car and ready to shot me,the commanded me to come down and i did and the searched my car and found nothing and still yet i was arrested,the filling station management tried to explain things to them but the refused.
Na so them bill me 500k,my offence was just "na lexus bad boys dey use"

Thank God they did not take my phone,i sent my uncle who retired as a deputy com. Sms and there boss got a call and instructed them to release me.
On my way out one walked to and said "shey u dey claim you go school and know people abi....becareful!

Since then,i try as much as posible to stay away from them!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Onyemabright(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
stephanie11:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that most of the kidnapping and armed robbery taking place in the state are perpetrated by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

In a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, the governor pointed out that the embattled Rivers State Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) Commander, Mr Akin Fakorede and his operatives have been indicted by an official Police Signal, which indicated that they are responsible for the series of kidnapping and deadly robbery across the state.

Addressing journalists on Wednesday at the Government House Port Harcourt, Governor Wike stated that the SARS Commander was planted in the state to sabotage the security architecture of the state and create an atmosphere of fear.

The governor said that criminal activities of Mr Fakorede were uncovered by the Inspector General of Police X Squad Abuja deployed to the state after the squad busted the attempted kidnap of one Mr Azumana Ifeanyi on September 11, 2017, at the GRA, Port Harcourt.

The Official Police Signal with the title: "Police Wireless Message " and Reference Number DT0: 121030/09/2017 ---INGENPOL-X-FHQ ABUJA TO-INGENPOL SEC ABUJA, noted that the squad received a distress call on the kidnap of Mr Ifeanyi and immediately swung into action. According to the signal, they met the three SARS operatives robbing and a gun duel ensued. The operatives had taken Mr Ifeanyi to a Fidelity Bank ATM where they compelled him to withdraw N500,000 as ransom.

One of the SARS Operatives was killed, while Inspector Justice Nyeche who led the IGP team was injured.

Governor Wike said: "Most of the kidnapping and armed robbery taking place in this state are done by men of SARS. They use exhibit vehicles to operate. As the Chief Security Officer of the state, you complain, but they choose to play politics with crime.

"They fight crime in some state, but they refuse to fight crime in Rivers State. We are done with the elections, but they are using SARS to create insecurity in the state.

"As I speak with you, they will deny. But the SARS Operative who was killed was amongst those who raided the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation Centre. This man can be identified in the video as one of those who invaded the collation centre with Fakorede."

The governor stated that the deliberate acts of violence being perpetrated by the Police have been planned as part of the rigging process for 2019.

"I have never seen a country where they politicise crime. It is very obvious that they want to give the impression that Rivers State is unsafe. They want to instil fear preparatory to declaring during the elections that they are so much killing", he said.

He added: "Authorities deliberately trying to destroy a whole state and you want the people to be happy. I will no longer write. Now is the time to take my case to the public, for the whole world to know what is happening ".

The governor said that his administration has invested more than any other in security logistics, yet the Police work against the state.

It will be recalled that the embattled Rivers State SARs Commander, Mr Akin Fakorede was caught on video invading the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation Centre on December 12, 2016.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/13/sars-operatives-responsible-kidnappings-robbery-rivers-wike/
MAD MAN BECAUSE HE DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR U
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by obyrich(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gabbyraze:
500,000 from an atmhow possible is that? Mr governor get your facts with concrete evidence and proceed to the attorney general's office. abegi
Did you read the attached report?
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by FEGNO: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why are some people pretending that what Wike is saying is possibly the truth. Are we not all living in Nigeria?
Re: SARS Operatives Responsible For Kidnappings And Robbery In Rivers - Wike(photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mr. John of SARS Ikeja and Gadaffi please take note.. your own turn is approaching lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) / A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.