Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Let Us All Be Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us All Be Nigeria. (425 Views)

Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke / Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us All Be Nigeria. by freshvine(f): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Seriously, my dear Igbos, Ibos and Niger Delta let sheath our sword and be the Nigerian we are known for. We project the image of this country in the comity of nations and we're proud to carry the onerous task.

Thousands of igbos troops into China, Dubai and other countries to import wares... which passport do we carry, Nigeria. The Chinese will celebrate us as Nigerians and our Nigeria profile will rise as the power house of African commerce.

Do you know that billions of naira of scarce resources are wasted every years on pilgrimage by our northern Muslim brothers but igbos living and scattered all over the world repatriate those forex through sending money back home thereby balancing deficit.

Sports, education, entertainment, showbiz, businesses are all what we've exported to the rest of the world to promote Nigeria. It'll be BAD image for them if we abandon them now. We're the real Nigeria, they're parasites exploiting my potentials.

Without Ibos and the rest of Niger Delta, the Nigeria you're about to leave will be worst than Afghanistan.

Islamic education will replace Western education.
80% of their budget will go for hajj
Hisbani will replace police

Infact no Nigeria without the Biafrans western touch.

But... I just wanna slap reality into them with this write up.

Umunnem anyi na ala ala

2 Likes

Re: Let Us All Be Nigeria. by mikejj(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin i pry they hear
Re: Let Us All Be Nigeria. by romme2u: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin

this is hilarious.

Seun says don't make racist/tribalistic comment but approves racist/tribalistic thread

o pari

(1) (Reply)

32 Years Old Arnold Shan Contesting For Governorship In Plateau State 2019!!! / PDP Members Of Aninri LGA Protests On Imposed Candidate (mr. Ezekiel Chukwu) / Ipob/army Clash: Amnesty International Cautions Military, Investigating Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.