Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Like Semah G Weifur Sang - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like Semah G Weifur Sang (322 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Semah G Weifur Sang by lalaponcus(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
LIKE SEMAH G WEIFUR SANG

You told me not to worry.

That no strand of my hair will be singed even though I am thrown into the blazing furnace.

That no drop of water would find its way into my lungs even though they submerge me in the deep pool
Neither will the sharks attack if my skin is peeled off and I am tossed into the sea.

That no bee would sting me even though I walk without protection into the beehive to retrieve the honey combs.
Neither will any lion tear my head off when I walk into its den to retrieve my kid goat which strayed.

That nothing shall cause my feet to stumble while I climb the tallest communication masts while doing my job.
Neither would naira notes mysteriously disappear while I undertake my job as a banker.

That I would never be late for any owanmbe 'parri' which I have fully ironed my best shirt to attend, and taken two Andrews liver salt to prepare my stomach.
Neither would I be late in arriving at the designated place of destiny which you have planned for me.

Ebube!
The only provider to the fatherless ones.

The one that infuses the agbo (ram) that steps back, with inhuman strength.

The one that causes the wife's hands to be skillful in cooking, which in turn, helps her keep her husband.

Nitoripe shoko yokoto
Olobe lo loko
The best cook has the husband.

Like Semah says, Hallowed be your name, most high God
#Bashorunspeeddialpraise

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

The Madness Of The Gospel / What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. / Is Baptism By Water Compulsory For A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.