Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals (1713 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] / Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Dikehappy: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has said that the siren-blaring military convoys and armoured vehicles occupying the entire region is not only designed to intimidate our people but also deliberately primed to scuttle the IPOB/South-East governors meeting of Friday 15th September...........continue reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/09/biafra-what-we-are-going-to-do-on.html?m=1

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by DropShot: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Coward who talks war but can't come out for war.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by fk001(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Do anything silly you know the repercussions ask Elzazaky.

I smell suya. cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by dokie: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
fk001:

Something must be seriously wrong with you. You want kanu to fight a physical war without weapons right? Where does that happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by dokie: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
fk001:

Something must be seriously wrong with you. You want kanu to fight a physical war without weapons right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
People are busy fueling the crisis just like they did against NDA....but their so called hero failed them. Instead of advising PMB to behave like a true General by acting wisely....the same idiots are busy daring both sides angry angry angry angry angry

Fools and Cowards beat the drums of war without understanding that the crisis can get to them in a matter of time. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
fk001:

Why are you so full of hate ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What We Are Going To Do On Friday – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals by fk001(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Why are you so full of hate ?

Who did i hate? i am just stating the obvious

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of 45 Fulanis Killed By Villagers In Adamawa State / Photos: Ganduje Flags Off The Construction Of Dangi There Tier Interchange / Photos: Gov Fayose Turns Pastor Performed Unbelievable Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.