Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam (1931 Views)

Check If Web.piong02.com Is Legit Or Scam / Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. / WinThrill Network Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
I just don't knw what took me to make transaction with this site.

I forwarded $49 to this 365exchanger.com neteller acct for more than 24hrs now,I haven't been paid in my local currency..

Unlike skrill, neteller is difficult to clear and to get the right exchanger is difficult that's why I decided to leave it in my acct for over 3 months but am kinda broke and stranded and as such I decided to sell last night to this so-called company based in abj but till now,I haven't been credited with the local equivalent as they use $300 as exhange rate.

Pls,someone should help me,I even borrow data from Mtn to browse now.I bought card on credit to call these bad guys but they won't pick up or they ll switch off their phones after transfer.

Sending email to them,they won't reply,how can i get my money back pls?
Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Pastorj11(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Dear maron5, I just spoke with the lady in charge of customer care at 365exchanger about this issue of yours and they said you should contact them via any medium if you claim they owe you and they will be glad to assist you...........anyway to all those who need a genuine platform to invest online, plain and simple this program will earn you money with your investment daily. This information is what some people will write and sell as eBook,absolutely risk free but you have to be the one to monitor your money growth. This is not hyip,mlm etc.Tested and trusted. For a free report to your email box just send your email to my phone number. You can check my signature
Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by goodsamaritan2: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2017
Dear Maron5, are you sure of your claim? why am asking is because i have been using these guys for a while now for transactions worth over thousands(1000) of dollars and have never failed. So i find it strange that they will want to scam you or mere $49.

Sometime ago i can remember someone even commended their speed on transactions here https://www.nairaland.com/3677012/fastest-ecurrency-exchanger-ng

Like Pastorj11 said he has been able to reach them. So why not try and reach them again.

2 Likes

Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
goodsamaritan2:
Dear Maron5, are you sure of your claim? why am asking is because i have been using these guys for a while now for transactions worth over thousands(1000) of dollars and have never failed. So i find it strange that they will want to scam you or mere $49.

Sometime ago i can remember someone even commended their speed on transactions here https://www.nairaland.com/3677012/fastest-ecurrency-exchanger-ng

Like Pastorj11 said he has been able to reach them. So why not try and reach them again.

Its been resolved, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pastorj11:
Dear maron5, I just spoke with the lady in charge of customer care at 365exchanger about this issue of yours and they said you should contact them via any medium if you claim they owe you and they will be glad to assist you...........anyway to all those who need a genuine platform to invest online, plain and simple this program will earn you money with your investment daily. This information is what some people will write and sell as eBook,absolutely risk free but you have to be the one to monitor your money growth. This is not hyip,mlm etc.Tested and trusted. For a free report to your email box just send your email to my phone number. You can check my signature

Thanks,its been resolved.

1 Like

Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by goodsamaritan2: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
maron5:

Its been resolved, thanks.

Alright Bro! glad to hear you were not scammed. I just have a little advice for you on issues like this. I also saw online you posted instantgoldng scammed you and later you confirmed they did not. [url]365exchanger.com[/url], [url]instantgold.ng[/url] and the rest these are companies that have built a good reputation over the years. So i suggest you always do proper checks before creating SCAM Alert topics on nairaland. So we can always take you serious if accidentally they is a real claim of SCAM some day. Remain blessed

3 Likes

Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 10, 2018
goodsamaritan2:

Alright Bro! glad to hear you were not scammed. I just have a little advice for you on issues like this. I also saw online you posted instantgoldng scammed you and later you confirmed they did not. [url]365exchanger.com[/url], [url]instantgold.ng[/url] and the rest these are companies that have built a good reputation over the years. So i suggest you always do proper checks before creating SCAM Alert topics on nairaland. So we can always take you serious if accidentally they is a real claim of SCAM some day. Remain blessed

Sure,they are trying but delay in transactions and sometimes they even forget you have made a transaction with them not until you call them again after 24hrs to remind them about your transaction .
Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pastorj11:

resolved long timeeeeee ago...good companies if i may say.
Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by zest1: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
maron5:

resolved long timeeeeee ago...good companies if i may say.

How does this work, am a novice, mind teaching and explaining all to me pls
Re: Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam by Ola2much: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Invest Your Money In Nigeria / How To Earn Free N56 Daily & More On Insmeapp / A Book That Teaches The A To Z Of Nigeria Stock Market Or :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.