Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. (3362 Views)

Check If Web.piong02.com Is Legit Or Scam / Localbitcoins Accounts Required ! HUGE Payouts ! / How To Buy and Sell Bitcoins On Localbitcoins.com (step-by-step Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good evening everyone. I have been using localbitcoins.com for some time now to tread on bitcoins but lately they been updating and asking for verificatio.i uploaded the National identity card i have but they seem not to accept it..please help me with any other means to sell my bitcoins to naira..thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please help me...all my savings are on that platform and i can't sell my bitcoins ...been stranded and really getting depressed...please share some solutions anyone...thanks.
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Tobinrobin(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Don’t fret bruh. Upload your international passport for Verification
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Benbelor(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Try a web version of their site. I had similar problem with a trading app some time ago

Send them a mail about your problems

Or you can be patient maybe they are on site maintenance or something
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 3:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Don’t fret bruh. Upload your international passport for Verification
ok sir i have done that..now they want proof of address...all this people are they using them to do me!!!!...how do i proof my address now..
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 3:44am On Nov 02, 2019
My wife's name that's is on our nepa bill

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Umarzy(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2019
itzmoni:
My wife's name that's is on our nepa bill

Use your bank statement for proof of address.

Simple

1 Like

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Tobinrobin(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2019
itzmoni:
ok sir i have done that..now they want proof of address...all this people are they using them to do me!!!!...how do i proof my address now..

Upload a picture of your bank statement or your Nepa bill. That should do
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Upload a picture of your bank statement or your Nepa bill. That should do
i have been doing that and they are not accepting it..got my nepa bill not the bank statement but they are not accepting it...i am tired...please if there is any other site where buying and selling of bitcoins is done i would really appreciate it..thanks for all the help and info.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Tobinrobin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Use your Bank statement. I’ve used that for various address verification. You can try paxful
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Brytesp(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sell your bitcoin with luno they will deposit it direct to your account..
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Brytesp:
so i should just open and create a luno acct??...can i send my bitcoins which is already in localbitcoins.com to luno and then sell to naira on luno??...sorry if my questions bothers you..just in need..got my bank statement today and still they didn't verify me..
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
See

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Tobinrobin(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
itzmoni:
See

Still pending. Wait and see if they will open it
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sir they still didn't ooo..this is the 4th time i tried uploading my bank statement.
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Tobinrobin(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
itzmoni:
Sir they still didn't ooo..this is the 4th time i tried uploading my bank statement.

Iyen wa ga o.. it seems you’re trying identifications for 200,000 & above. If your btc isn’t up to that, just send to another wallet and stop trading with them. Transfer to either paxful or remitano or luno
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Iyen wa ga o.. it seems you’re trying identifications for 200,000 & above. If your btc isn’t up to that, just send to another wallet and stop trading with them. Transfer to either paxful or remitano or luno
not that easy sir...i don't currently have 200k bitcoin but i do trade and right now my limit of trade is up to 200k and they need me to update to be able to use the damn site...plus i only understand localbitcoins.com been on it for almost 4 years now..this is very frustrating and depressing...but still trying to send them my nepa bill and bank statement..thanks
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Ok boss...i just created a luno acct but it's takes time before i get an alert from my bank..currently waiting on them..is there a way it can be quicker i mean get my alert almost immediately..in all please guys put me through on luno please...thanks
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Cryptomoney(m): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Luno is easy to use just check their knowledge base for articles to whatever you need

Between you can sell your btc apart from this module, trading directly with luno is highly recommend especially if you are selling huge Amounts of btc, but you could get better profit margin selling to trusted persons on nairaland

I buy & sell Bitcoin, Ethereum too
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Giftexx: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2019
If you have not sold yet,
Create an account with paxful.com

Check my profile for escrow link, and sell ur BTC to me
Instant payment

N/B: When using bank statement for any verification, ensure it is stamped by the bank. And also ensure its same address (word4word as wats on d statement
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Brytesp(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
itzmoni:
so i should just open and create a luno acct??...can i send my bitcoins which is already in localbitcoins.com to luno and then sell to naira on luno??...sorry if my questions bothers you..just in need..got my bank statement today and still they didn't verify me..

Luno only needs your ID for verification and yes you'll be given a luno btc wallet where u can transfer your btc to... it's very easy and their rate is very good...
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Brytesp(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Might take only 24 hrs before u'll get an alert
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by dkronicle(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Brytesp:
do you still use luno
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
itzmoni:
i have been doing that and they are not accepting it..got my nepa bill not the bank statement but they are not accepting it...i am tired...please if there is any other site where buying and selling of bitcoins is done i would really appreciate it..thanks for all the help and info.
You can sell your BTC directly on Remitano

That's what I've been using for the past two years.
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Brytesp(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
dkronicle:
do you still use luno

Yes I still use it
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by clerkent(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
tosyne2much:
You can sell your BTC directly on Remitano

That's what I've been using for the past two years.
Baba show me the way.where can i hustle for btc.
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
clerkent:
Baba show me the way.where can i hustle for btc.
Na to use money buy am oooo bro cheesy
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by Tenshades(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
itzmoni:
Good evening everyone. I have been using localbitcoins.com for some time now to tread on bitcoins but lately they been updating and asking for verificatio.i uploaded the National identity card i have but they seem not to accept it..please help me with any other means to sell my bitcoins to naira..thanks

Luno no get issues.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by noble71(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Use your Bank statement. I’ve used that for various address verification. You can try paxful
Which paxful? Those criminals that will block your account when they feel like.
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by noble71(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Op oya go to ladyfexchange.com she is good.
Re: Help Me Oo...localbitcoins.com Is Frustrating My Hustle. by itzmoni(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
tosyne2much:
Na to use money buy am oooo bro cheesy
thanks sir..but after buying it how to you trade with it pr do you just.. hoard it and wait till it grows?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Safest Strategy In Football Betting Investment ;joining Is Free / Do You Have A Face Book Account? Here Is How To Make $500 Every Week Free / Top Investment Destination You won't be Happy to Miss in 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.