Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps (3301 Views)

Buhari: Close To A Billion Dollars Stolen Under Undemocratic Junta In The 1990s / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by Darligold(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tofax:
Members of the House of Representatives from the south east geopolitical zone have declared that any military operation that frightens, maims or leads to loss of lives of citizens and property is unjustifiable.South East StatesThey also stated that such operationwas an offence to the principle democracy and the rule of law.The federal lawmakers spoke on theheels of the Monday invasion of Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State, thehome country of the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by a detachment of the Nigerian army where some fatalities were reported to have happened.A statement signed by the Deputy Minority Leader and Leader South-East Caucus, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Chukwuka Onyema on Wednesday called for caution in Abia State and the entire south east zone.The legislators however expressed their support to a Seven -man Committee by the South East Governors to investigate the causes of the current conflict in Abia State.The statement read in full: “The attention of the South East Caucus of the House of Representatives hasbeen drawn to the reported fallout from the ongoing military show of force in the South East, code named Operation Python Dance II.“Though without convincing explanations, we were informed that a few days ago, some civilians were shot and wounded as they clashed with soldiers at Afaraukwu Village in Umuahia, yet again we have receivedreport of a military invasion of the Umuahia NUJ Office where journalists were molested and their equipment destroyed.“As a result of the escalating tension, Abia State Governor had to impose a dust to dawn curfew in thecommercial town of Aba.“While we appreciate the right to discharge core duties of the Nigeria armed forces as spelt out under section 217 of the 1999 Constitution(as amended), there is no gainsayingthat internal military operations can only be conducted without doing violence to the constitutionally guaranteed fundamental human rights of citizens.“To conduct operations that frighten,maim or lead to loss of lives of citizens and property, are clearly unjustifiable and an offence to our democracy and the rule of law.“We therefore call for a de-escalation of “internal military operations” in Abia State and the South East as a whole, while urging our brothers and sisters at home to remain civil and law abiding.“We wish to express our support to the reported setting up of a Seven -man Committee by the South East Governors to investigate the causes of the current conflict in Abia State.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/abia-ll-not-tolerate-undemocratic-military-operations-south-east-igbo-reps
All owerri agreived youth, this is a platform to make our voters card relevant to owerri zone. https://mobile.facebook.com/Owerri-ZONE-YOUTH-Movement-for-2017-811150225734134/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2122938462
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nonsense from these people, where were they when confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu started his madness, didn't they know it could lead to this? I'm sure Nnamdi kanu himself would be surprised at the turn of events
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by CrtlAltDel: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Ewu comes in different shapes and sizes
I am surprise to see you cos in all honesty I thought you were the ipig flatheaad miscreant at the far right captured by NA earlier today in this pic…… or you don escape grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5958077_jeto_jpg5e9871674b93a749440ab351fc6bdc9e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by GavelSlam: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
These are just few of the people killed by fulani herdsmen. So far no battalion of soldiers has been send to the affected areas, nor was a single fulani arrested and prosecuted by vegetable. Rather the presidiot chose to send hundreds of soldiers to arrest one man who has not kill or shed blood in his life.

Liar.

First picture is from the Baga massacre by Boko Haram.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by paBuhari(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

Liar.

First picture is from the Baga massacre by Boko Haram.
YOU are the liar. The pic was taken from middle belt, Plateau state. All those burried in the mass grave were victims of fulani attack.

2 Likes

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by tribalistseun: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
As if they have control over it

When your son was preaching hatred where were you guys
shut up, try get sense for ones

1 Like

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by Thruth: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bunch of cowards, it was your incompetence thats caused all these.

God forbid, your attention was drawn to?

When you should be the ones drawing people's attention to it.

Leave long talk, One of you should stand up in the House and talk like a man. Talk talk talk. But i know you wont. Cos you have all been compromised. Only God can help the Biafrans now cos you guys have failed.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by tribalistseun: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tofax learn how to space your article, Don't just copy and paste for Christ sake.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
you are sick o.
who started hate speech between kanu IPOB and buhari Muslim north?
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
brookz:
IPOB Supreme Leader is complying fully with 6 to 6 Curfew of Nigerian State!

LOL, Prisoner get MASTER!

If he has balls, let him visit ABA after 6 and dance with the spirit pythons... grin
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.
Nigeria's mode of existence was negotiated between our founding fathers, NOT imposed. the patriotism of our founding fathers wasn't a blind one. they had their terms of national engagement. if Nigeria must work, it must be properly negotiated, nobody wants to settle for less. Everyone wants a fair deal.
Today people talk about Nigeria as though it is non negotiable. the foolish ones do much worse, they engage in blind patriotism. They see the sorry state of Nigeria as their fate, they would rather sink with the Titanic ship than find an escape route. They see the fraud and hypocrisy having a field day, yet they do little about it.
Sincerely fix the country, they won't. okay, some are willing to fix the system by negotiating Nigeria's mode of existence, they antagonize them. Now some want outright seperation, these blind patriots are calling for their heads. they are those who try to defeat a project before allowing it to operate.
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.
If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
South East Rep Caucus? 99% of Them Are PDP Senators, Who Are All Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB!

How Many Times Have These Useless South East PDP Rep Called Nnamdi Kanu To Order?

How Many Times Have They Reminded Nnamdi Kanu That He Is Under Bail From The Court?

How Many Times Have They Condemned The Hate Messages Being Propagated By Kanu?

Now Take A Look At Their Useless Statement From Their Counterparts In The Senate, And i Qoute

Can Someone tell me the useless constutionally backed right that the Criminal Kanu Is Exercising ?

Asking Ipob to Kill Any Yoruba Or Hausa On Site?

Committing Treason and Daring The Federal Government To Arrest Him?

Soliciting For Arms To Wage War Against Nigeria?

Who Is The Chairman Of South East Senate Caucus? Enyinnaya Abaribe? The Same Man That Asked Saraki To Unconstitutionally Take Over Government When The President Was On Sick Leave? shocked shocked

Useless Men!

You Cant Intimidate Nor Blackmail The Nigerian Military From Carryiing out Its Constitutional Duties, Neither Will President Buhari Shirk, His Primary Responsibility Of Defending The Unity Of The Nation.

Egwu Eke Has Come To Dance In The South East, Any Miscreant That Beats The Drum Them, Na Him Sabi!
get lost
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by brookz: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

If he has balls, let him visit ABA after 6 and dance with the spirit pythons... grin

No mind d baggar, him LIVER don fail. Imagine DJ Buratia Open Mega Groove free for all, but nobody is on d Dance Floor.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Nonsense from these people, where were they when confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu started his madness, didn't they know it could lead to this? I'm sure Nnamdi kanu himself would be surprised at the turn of events

You keep accusing kanu of what you and your clueless master buhari are guilty of - hate speech

You post says it all.

People have been monkeys and baboons before the word zoo came into use in Nigerias political space.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
brookz:

No mind d baggar, him LIVER don fail. Imagine DJ Buratia Open Mega Groove free for all, but nobody is on d Dance Floor.

Deep inside of him he would be like "Person no fit joke with Buhari self".

He forgot so soon how the Shiites stopped a military convoy and the rest is history despite they are also Hausa and Fulanis as well as being muslims...

1 Like

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

He forgot so soon how the Shiites stopped a military convoy and the rest is history despite they are also Hausa and Fulanis as well as being muslims...

Igbos and northerners are like day and night.

Get that straight.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Igbos and northerners are like day and night.

Get that straight.

Really? Didn't know that o...and they are still busy developing the North and the North is busy marginalizing them.

Yet they don't want to come back and develop the East...who come be the mumu?

Na harmless question i ask o!
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by brookz: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Oshey Baba ne, let's Chillax and enjoy d scenario.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Really? Didn't know that o...and they are still busy developing the North and the North is busy marginalizing them.

Yet they don't want to come back and develop the East...who come be the mumu?

Na harmless question i ask o!

Have you been to the east? Who told you the east isn't more developed than north despite the political oppression of the east?
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Have you been to the east? Who told you the east isn't more developed than north despite the political oppression of the east?

I have not been to the East before but in my dreams, (Abia) i use to see plenty bush after Imo river in oyigbo till you get to one dirty Aba... after the dirty Aba (yuck) you will see plenty bush before you get to Umuahia(which have a little life during the day and dull at night) and after there plenty bush until you get to Okigwe then continue with bush till you get to Enugu with a "wonderfully tarred" that you disconnect from one lane to the other. Lest i forget, no airport.

(Imo) Also in my dreams i see plenty bush from Owerrinta connection till you get to owerri (full of life with china roads and a swimming pool tunnel) or from Elele plenty bush till you get to owerri (full of life with china roads and a swimming pool tunnel). Oh there's an airport

Should i continue with Anambra and Enugu (my birthplace)?

So my friend i think i have traveled more than you in Nigeria and know where there is development with infrastructures...
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by KEVIND: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria is heading on a dangerous path.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

I have not been to the East before but in my dreams, (Abia) i use to see plenty bush after Imo river in oyigbo till you get to one dirty Aba... after the dirty Aba (yuck) you will see plenty bush before you get to Umuahia(which have a little life during the day and dull at night) and after there plenty bush until you get to Okigwe then continue with bush till you get to Enugu with a "wonderfully tarred" that you disconnect from one lane to the other. Lest i forget, no airport.

(Imo) Also in my dreams i see plenty bush from Owerrinta connection till you get to owerri (full of life with china roads and a swimming pool tunnel) or from Elele plenty bush till you get to owerri (full of life with china roads and a swimming pool tunnel). Oh there's an airport

Should i continue with Anambra and Enugu (my birthplace)?

So my friend i think i have traveled more than you in Nigeria and know where there is development with infrastructures...

Are you done ranting?
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Are you done ranting?

My lord you asked a question and i answered you, why reacting?

Your fever don start again? grin

I know sometimes it comes in different forms... tongue
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

My lord you asked a question and i answered you, why reacting?

Your fever don start again? grin

*Yawns*
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

*Yawns*

Sips my Kunu with buns and dancing python dance II cheesy grin

Deluded dimwits...
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by ofai: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Sips my Kunu with buns and dancing python dance II cheesy grin

Deluded dimwits...

*Ignored*

1 Like

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by Tofax: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
Tofax learn how to space your article, Don't just copy and paste for Christ sake.

I can't remember you buying data for me,so you don't control how I use it. So leave "Christ sake"out of your funny post.Okay.
Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by Presidiotbuhari: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2017
You will cry tire mr ngeneukwenu. Ur pain is my joy, so cry on. By the way, no amount of female handles u create/hide in will giv u the anonimity u crave for, or will take away ur ur inherent & pathetic cowardice nature.
IkpuMmiri:
South East Rep Caucus? 99% of Them Are PDP Senators, Who Are All Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB!

How Many Times Have These Useless South East PDP Rep Called Nnamdi Kanu To Order?

How Many Times Have They Reminded Nnamdi Kanu That He Is Under Bail From The Court?

How Many Times Have They Condemned The Hate Messages Being Propagated By Kanu?

Now Take A Look At Their Useless Statement From Their Counterparts In The Senate, And i Qoute

Can Someone tell me the useless constutionally backed right that the Criminal Kanu Is Exercising ?

Asking Ipob to Kill Any Yoruba Or Hausa On Site?

Committing Treason and Daring The Federal Government To Arrest Him?

Soliciting For Arms To Wage War Against Nigeria?

Who Is The Chairman Of South East Senate Caucus? Enyinnaya Abaribe? The Same Man That Asked Saraki To Unconstitutionally Take Over Government When The President Was On Sick Leave? shocked shocked

Useless Men!

You Cant Intimidate Nor Blackmail The Nigerian Military From Carryiing out Its Constitutional Duties, Neither Will President Buhari Shirk, His Primary Responsibility Of Defending The Unity Of The Nation.

Egwu Eke Has Come To Dance In The South East, Any Miscreant That Beats The Drum Them, Na Him Sabi!

Re: We “ll not tolerate undemocratic military operations in South East – Igbo Reps by KEVIND: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

because Nnamdi KANU is preaching your so-called "hate" word everyone in the Southeast should be wipe out from the face of the earth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jime Conceads Defeat,Congratulates Ortom Via Phone Call / Enugu State Inaugurates Committee On Repositioning Service Delivery / TEARS!!! Abuja Policeman Shot By Shiite Protester Dies , Another Injured(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.