Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How To Recieve Money With Paypal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Recieve Money With Paypal (3442 Views)

How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments / International Funds Transfer: Flutterwave Teams Up With PayPal / How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by ukeme200(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lagosparty:

thats correct, Paypal is one of the most popular means of payment and their payment processor is very easy to implement and secure.

They intentionally cut Nigerians out of the scheme of things when it comes to recieving money but thank God for we all find a way to around things.
I want to find out how to withdraw money credited to d PayPal acct to Nigeria.
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by skayT: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Are you tired of your goods/packages getting missing/damaged in transit.Do you have goods/packages you will like to ship from USA down to Nigeria and get them in less than 10days? Then call 08081889106 for safe shipments of goods such as clothes,shoes,phones,laptops etc
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
ukeme200:

I want to find out how to withdraw money credited to d PayPal acct to Nigeria.

You can always sell to exchangers.
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by btc4real(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lagosparty:
I just registered an Amazon US affiliate account for @Sanana using the same method. Thank you very much for the generous tip sir.

Do you mind if we talk outside here. I have something's to discuss with you about Amazon
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by ukeme200(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lagosparty:

You can always sell to exchangers.
ok. thanks
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
btc4real:

Do you mind if we talk outside here. I have something's to discuss with you about Amazon

Sure, you can give me a call. 08100870271
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by kentochi(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Lagosparty:

Touch and Psyphon are both good. You can use any of them.
Will try this
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by godwinweb(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Knight0777:
This is good for business as it will aid you in launching your online business ideas which you've be holding back due to fund processor like this. But wait, i think Vogue Pay help in this aspect of receiving fund on your website too and it doesn't involve cloaking yourself but Paypal is still the best sha
good but paypal is more flexible and secure for receiving payment

1 Like

Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by godwinweb(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2017
kentochi:

Will try this
for strong VPN contact me +234 90 60 141 365
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Just got 2 U.S Paypal accounts for recieving payments.
Anyone interested should give me a call.
Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Proof that you can both send and receive money with U.S verified PayPal.

Re: How To Recieve Money With Paypal by Zdoh(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Exposed Market Where Human Meat Is Sold In London - Watch Video / Jaiz Bank Partners CBN To Deepen Rural Financial Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.