Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (44677 Views)

Pictures From Oraimo Spacepods Moonlight Edition Launch Event In Lagos / Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos / Live Photos From itel Online Launch Event In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by uhiochris1(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Ok

So now the iphone8/x is going to use face recognition,no more finger print scanner.
I just pity all this slay queens and pepper dem gangs, after putting heavy makeup to register, the phone won't unlock with the makeup off
cheesy cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by peeBoss: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
wen u c ur frend... wae go dash a gurl Iphone 8.... ........

Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by Chukazu: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Hemcy:

I don't need to argue with you,mr mungo park
...and does that make sense to you in the context of what you posted earlier? you have already resulted into insults.
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by finnestdope(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2017
jrerico1:

See that girl we lose virginity because of curve 2, now BB10 don show watin she go do? #Erigga

She will turn to be a hoe
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by akmath: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
SamzackD:
grin

All those boyz that want to sell their kidney, should remember that after iPhone X there would be iPhone Y.

X, Y DEATH
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by officialJP(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
CuteMaro:

I hope someday you will realise that English is just a Language and not a measure of Intelligence.
God bless u bro i love that
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by Rasbel(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
haywire1:

Your brain needs resetting with a thunderous Slap angry

No wonder bet9ja dey chop ur money
haywhy
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by feeloscar(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
SamzackD:
grin

All those boyz that want to sell their kidney, should remember that after iPhone X there would be iPhone Y.

then iPhone Z,then iPhone Z1, . . .to iPhone Zn where n=infinity minus 1
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
CuteMaro:

I hope someday you will realise that English is just a Language and not a measure of Intelligence.
Amen! Dont mind the Poor Professor
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by AleeDee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
I got ya. With d 2 strokes thr, dat means u sent it no rcvd it tongue

UnknownT:
Glo had to show themselves by sending me this grin
Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by UnknownT: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
AleeDee:
I got ya. With d 2 strokes thr, dat means u sent it no rcvd it tongue

This is the truecaller version, did I send it to myself too?

Re: Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
SamzackD:
grin

wisdom grin
SamzackD:
grin

wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Nokia 3310 That Costs N776,000 - Will You Buy? / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / How To Create Yahoo Mail With Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.