Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Doctors On Strike - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Doctors On Strike (520 Views)

ASUU: Funny Comments On Strike / MEN ONLY! Please When Are We Going On Strike? / Nigeria Police Going On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors On Strike by Govatomic(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2017
TEAM JOKES: - DOCTORS ON STRIKE
Team followed his pregnant wife to the hospital for a scan with no money on him but wanted the scan badly;
Doctor: - the scan showed it is twins
Team: ahhh, begins to sob, why why me
Doctor and his wife were surprised
Team: stands, it is a cry of joy but I wanted it to be four not twins
Doctor: wow! In these hard economy you are such a man
Team: beats his chest, seven man and the half and laughs
Doctor: - it is God’s work but the money for the scan is #10,000
Team: ahhh, scratches his head, I thought the doctors are on strike so I didn’t bring any money with me
Doctor: strike or no strike, we need the money now # frowns#
Team: okay, maybe you should wait till my wife gives birth and I would do the naming as the money gathered would be used for the payment, #put up a pity face#
Doctor:- are you serious# stands up # yeye man get out of my office.
Team:- sir, are you saying we are free, thanks you sir. Laughs
Cc. www.teamwhatt.com

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Friuts And Vegetables / Joke Galore: A Trip To River Jordan By Uniquebaze / Who Remembers Little Boy TAJU? See New Photo And Update About Him… You Will Bare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.