Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB (843 Views)

Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix) / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB leadership are set to provide evidence of paid thugs by the federal government used to carry out violence in the name of IPOB, to provide an excuse for the military to stay in the SE to slaughter IPOB members. If you see any video of violence on Hausa-Fulani posted on media let it be known that these are paid actors video taped by their cohorts. Same tactics used by Anambra on another sets of paid actors claimed to be arrested with IPOB paraphernalia. IPOB do not and will never stoop so low to attack defenseless civilians or Hausa-Fulani in Abia, Rivers or other Biafraan states. Majority of Nigerians know IPOB have been peaceful, and have been the victim of this onslaught by Muhamadu Buhari.

The guy directly below me is one of the online paid actors. He also the same person as Sarrki, TheCabal, IPOBExposed, AntiLPoop, and several other accounts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by EponOjuku: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2017
You can keep living in denial if you like.

The war you ipob members have always prayed for is gradually approaching.

You're looking for the Hausas to kill. Hope you have alternative plans to get food?

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by mazimee(m): 4:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Their falsehood will consume them

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by navyseal2220: 4:35am On Sep 14, 2017
We all know that's what they are up. Wasting their time!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by sarrki(m): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Lubbish

Who paid KANU for the hate speeches
Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Lubbish

Who paid KANU for the hate speeches

Who paid Awolowo to starve 5 million Biafraan children to death? Who paid Adekunle to massacre over 100,000 Ibibios in 1967?
Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2017
There are many Mansions in Lagos own by Igbo people but they have Hausa men as their gateman. Yet, they allow these their northern brethrens guiding their life to establish small kiosk where they sell biscuit, and all sort of small goods and services like shoe polish and shoe repair.
The Igbos here do not only trust the Hausa man with his life, he also allow him own a shop upon his land for the distribution of good and services.
Pls, stop judging the Igbos and Hausas by the ignorant attitudes of their folks in far East and far North who have never leave their home to know that their is more to life than just hate and antagonism.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
IPOB leadership are set to provide evidence of paid thugs by the federal government used to carry out violence in the name of IPOB, to provide an excuse for the military to stay in the SE to slaughter IPOB members. If you see any video of violence on Hausa-Fulani posted on media let it be known that these are paid actors video taped by their cohorts. Same tactics used by Anambra on another sets of paid actors claimed to be arrested with IPOB paraphernalia. IPOB do not and will never stoop so low to attack defenseless civilians or Hausa-Fulani in Abia, Rivers or other Biafraan states. Majority of Nigerians know IPOB have been peaceful, and have been the victim of this onslaught by Muhamadu Buhari.

The guy directly below me is one of the online paid actors. He also the same person as Sarrki, TheCabal, IPOBExposed, AntiLPoop, and several other accounts.

This is the problem you people have. The way you think and the things you guys say just like Kanu. That's why nobody is taking your agitation as anything serious.

You people need to wake up and understand that this Kanu is being paid and you people have the most to lose. What the Nigerian Army is hoping for is you guys to just pick up arms. Then you all will understand what Federal might means

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by che8: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2017
When you are the target of suppression, you know those who envy you by their actions. Biafrans now know better who their detractors really are.

Let's keep maintaining our peace in the face of unwarranted provocations.
Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Mr Fo.ol shut-up I witnessed it live, a Hausa was burnt in my presence and the several stop and search IPOT were doing at powerline. even 2-4 Hausa was burnt at bakassi and Aline, stop lying its embarrassing....
this Morin as me and some friends are talking about the burnt police station, one guy just poke his nose and said that we shuld stop saying its ipot, we asked why?
he said we shuld just say it's Hausa, I was so shocked, has it gotten to the extent that we now commit crime and say it's Hausa? I know the Hausa are not saint but let's tell ourselves the truth abeg. let me know when an Hausa man pulled the trigger and when an Igbo man did.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
Mr Fo.ol shut-up I witnessed it live, a Hausa was burnt in my presence and the several stop and search IPOT were doing at powerline. even 2-4 Hausa was burnt at bakassi and Aline, stop lying its embarrassing....
this Morin as me and some friends are talking about the burnt police station, one guy just poke his nose and said that we shuld stop saying its ipot, we asked why?
he said we shuld just say it's Hausa, I was so shocked, has it gotten to the extent that we now commit crime and say it's Hausa? I know the Hausa are not saint but let's tell ourselves the truth abeg. let me know when an Hausa man pulled the trigger and when an Igbo man did.

God bless you for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by shukuokukobambi: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:
You can keep living in denial if you like.

The war you ipob members have always prayed for is gradually approaching.

You're looking for the Hausas to kill. Hope you have alternative plans to get food?

Honestly their matter tire me!! angry

These clowns were all screaming biafla or death. They were bragging about all the drones and missiles they had. their albino god was flaunting all the 'embassies' he had established all over the world. Now they're denying some small skirmish they had in Abia state?

I've always said on this forum that they are the sacrificial lambs demanded by the gods for the restructuring or disintegration of Nigeria and i wish them utmost luck on the destined journey. THE ZOO MUST FALL!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by tooth4tooth: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked They came up with new one? Even UN don tire for their matter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by shukuokukobambi: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Fear fear efulefu, why this epistle? So you're no longer proud of your 'bravery'? Are you scared of your voltron status? Are you rejecting the tag of ebubedike the strong? or did you also swim the muddy pool of isiala ngwa under the watchful eyes of the zoo army? cheesy

Oya bring out a picture of me eating amala and ewedu with my tribal marks cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Paying Thugs To Carry Out Violence In The Name Of IPOB by DabLord: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Who paid Awolowo to starve 5 million Biafraan children to death? Who paid Adekunle to massacre over 100,000 Ibibios in 1967?
M.K.O is wealthy enough to feed and starve your ancestors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Finally Nigeria Army Agrees To Withdraw Troops From Abia | FULL TEXT / Crush The Violent Igbos Now!!! – Top APC Governor Orders President Buhari, Hails / 2019: Southwest APC To Renegotiate Presidency Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.