Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu (527 Views)

Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money / Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by CampuChan: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Reno Omokri has blamed Buhari for the situation with Nnamdi Kanu stating that it was the President who made the IPOB leader a celebrity by arresting him.

The former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on new media stated that before Kanu’s arrest he was a nobody but due to the arrest grew in popularity.

Speaking in a Facebook live video, Omokri said; “President Muhammadu Buhari actually created this mess, did you know who Nnamdi Kanu was before President Muhammadu Buhari had him arrested? He was a nobody and I don’t mean that in a disrespectful manner, you IPOB people you are very good with the media. Don’t come after me, I don’t mean that in a bad way.

“Until he was arrested by Muhammadu Buhari he was a nobody, the president actually created Nnamdi Kanu, made him a celebrity and gave him the power he has right now.
http://www.herald.ng/buhari-actually-created-nnamdi-kanu-reno-omokri/

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by crackerspub: 6:00am On Sep 14, 2017
Speaking in a Facebook live video, Omokri said; “President Muhammadu Buhari actually created this mess, did you know who Nnamdi Kanu was before President Muhammadu Buhari had him arrested? He was a[b] nobody [/b]and I don’t mean that in a disrespectful manner, you IPOB people you are very good with the media. Don’t come after me, I don’t mean that in a bad way.

I was a core supporter of Buhari with this moniker Democrat and used to call him my Sai Buhari, I was dead wrong about him.

I supported him because he stood for integrity but what I'm seeing now is the opposite, EFCC fighting media war. Arrest today, seize properties and release the next day and all the properties returned to the accused. No single conviction and the well known corrupt are walking free.

I supported him thinking that a man of integrity is a man that sticks to his word, I supported him thinking that the promise he made that N1 = $1 would be achieved but I was dead wrong.

I supported Buhari thinking that he would move this nation forward but he was busy making stupid comments(97% and 5%), making appointment only for the North.

Kanu you would have ignored and focused on creating jobs, moving the nation forward but was busy giving attention to Kanu, Buhari's actions have taken Nigeria 50 years backward

To cut every thing short because I have lots to say, the Fulani group that has been recognized as a terrorist group by the international community, killing hundred but no action have been taken by Buhari government but decided to send battalions against a group that has never killed a soul.

I don't give a crap about Ipob, I don't support the group but the actions of Buhari has caused us more division. There has never been this type of division in the country until Buhari took over.

Buhari has failed Nigerians and failed his family name.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by mazimee(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2017
As if that was not enough, he is eagerly trying to create monsters from IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by CampuChan: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari would eventually turn this skirmish to a full scale civil war.
This Sai baba Hausa is a sectional leader.
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by Celcius: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Absolutely correct.
Unlike 1967, when people still believed in Nigeria and joined the military against Biafra, this time, if the army is banking on recruiting youths to fight when the time comes, they've failed. They will not recruit, and even when they've done so, the process is skewed and unfair. Many are jobless, feel hopeless and marginalized. Many are dying already. And for me dying is more painful than death.
In advance climes, the president would have addressed the recent unrest, but for our own, forget it.
He is at the center of the upsurge, radicalization and impending disaster to come.
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by okway2: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2017
Let's not forget that Reno is PDP and Buhari is APC.

Should we also say GEJ created boko haram?
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by SmellingAnus(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Of course Buhari made that Man very Popular... It looks like he still wants to make him even more popular now...
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by simplyhonest(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2017
and this man claims to be a pastor?....
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2017
At least the government to waste the tax payers money on. They created the dreaded Islamic sect just to siphon the money on something else
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2017
And who created "SHAKAU"?

GEJ I guess?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by Histrings08(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Is what kanu is doing right or wrong?
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by Solomonudofia(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Some sense in what he said sha..cos baba is handling this guys with wrong method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvhWlGnccKE
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by agbangam: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Then Reno O'fuckery shud just shut..up and watch PMB tame him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Created Nnamdi Kanu by Cinkq: 7:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari created kanu? Yes we all agree. But remember you also have right to erase anything you've created.

(1) (Reply)

Loyalists Of Sen.ali Modu Sheriff Begin Mass Defection To APC / IPOB Is A Terrorist Organization, Fulani Herdsmen A Criminal Gang - Garba Shehu / IPOB Defies FG, Allegedly Holds Rally In Aba Yesterday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.