Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% (41208 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Yoruba Youths Support Operation Crocodile Smile / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by kjhova(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Heromaniaa:
How is a call for secession synonymous with a call for war? Why should liberty be bloody.

A call for secession is a call for war!

If you don't know this, then you are among the 30% ignorant folks the OP was talking about.

Has Quebec seceded from Canada?

Has Catalonia seceded from Spain?

Has Scotland seceded from the UK?

Has California seceded from the USA?

You can agitate and many organizations like MASSOB etc have been agitating for years for Biafra. But IPOB isn't agitating. IPOB is campaigning for hatred and vilification of other Nigerians, canvassing for weapons across the globe, setting up illegal radio channels, setting up secret services and lion squads etc etc. IPOB is a death cult and death is its members only fitting destiny!

13 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Juchii(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Truth is bitter than oyoyo bitter tongue tongue

Nepal have industries that produce things you import. Last report shows that we import even toothpick. And you think is easy to establish industries in a country within a short period of time IPOB have this mind that Biafra will be full of milk and honey. When reality will hit them, they start fighting against the authority again which result in civil war within the Biafra land

3 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Kellydgreat(f): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Udmaster:
Thank you buhari for bringing the military for operation python dance in south east,
lets put an end to this stupidity by ipob led by that UNN dropout called Nnamdi Kanu,
a restructured Nigeria is the best for Igbos,
this senseless agitation for Biafra will attract war and Igbos have no support to face such a thing now,
even the Niger deltans will deny us and start singing ONE NIGERIA when the war start,
they are not in support of any Biafra, stop hoping in False sense of solidarity!
ipob is sponsored by opposition party to disrupt buhari administration,
Igbos wake up! War is looming
Why will Igbos who are found in every corner of the nation choose breaking away to restructuring?
Now there are crisis here and there, if the north retaliate, do you know how many Igbos that will be killed ?
Why cant Ipob reason with their brain?
Thank you Buhari for the operation python dance,
please the court should hurry up and give an arrest order on kanu so that the evil opposition agent Kanu will be arrested?
What about our investments all over nigeria, it will be seized all over,and Igbos will start from scratch to built again,
why making things difficult for ourselves?
seccesion is war because this is Africa,
and who are you secceeding with?
Remember the ijaws,ogonis,urhobos,itsekiris,ibibios,efiks etc have warned you guys to count them out of biafra map,
go and start war and watch them dancing ONE NIGERIA
Abum nwa afo Igbo,
a restructure Nigeria, o ga akara anyi nm,ka ria ndufu kanu ne edufu nyi
ndewo nu

I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT IBO,
YOU ARE FROM AKWA IBOM.
I AM SURE YOU WILL BE WONDERING HOW I FOUND OUT.
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by hawk05(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Udmaster:
seccession and refrendum means war in Africa,
and i ask again,who are you seccessing with?
The Niger deltans who have rejected Biafra many times?
Lets stop living in delusion
Morocco is no longer Africa.
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2017
ifeccco:
fool lik u....Houses wia burnt last night by nigerian soldiers and continuous gunshot from 11pt to 4 am in aba.....All in in d name of python dance...is dat wat u like?

Where you expecting firecrackers?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2017
jumper524:
stop fooling ur-selfs, ur secession is built on hatred. do you guys even love your people living in other parts of the country?

is it ur business the igbos in the north should either go back home, or arm themselves n then teach the north very bitter lesson like they taught them in their violence HQ - kaduna during the 2001 crisis
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Gamesmart: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2017
murphyibiam15:

which nonsense anioma? are they part of the struggle?
any state to be given to igbo must come from the present SE states.

You are in a "struggle"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by clemils1: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2017
oga, you are speaking from both sides of your mouth. what is wrong is wrong.
clarocuzioo:
First of all you are not an Igbo man please stop fooling yourself that you are Igbo, you are not.
I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I an IPOB member, but I stand for fairness to all, equity and Justice as that's the only thing that can guarantee peace and unity.
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a just course, but is going about it the wrong way, I have told some IPOB members to tell him to watch his utterances and choices of words, also there are some crude methods he employed in the course of his fight for Biafra.
The truth is Biafra is not the solution to Igbos challenges now, the only thing that will douse this tension is RESTRUCTURING.
But the question begging for answer is how prepared are the northerners and especially the present Federal government prepared to allow the country to be restructured?? We all saw what played out in the National Assembly, and we also heard Baba Iyabo's stance on restructuring, and also we have seen APC drama on restucturing, looking at those scenarios properly is worrisome, and for you to say that ipob is been sponsored by pdp, please kindly tender your solid prove to that statement or forever shut your mouth and stop being myopic, was PDP also sponsoring Uwazurike when he was piloting MASSOB, Or did you not hear when Nnamdi Kanu was calling Jonathan names prior to the elections, Jonathan simply ignored him and nobody took Nnamdi Kanu serious until after his arrest that made him a celebrity.
Besides a call for secession is not a call for war as Nigeria is a signatory to United Nations chatter on self determination, since the case is already in court, why not the Federal government go to court and prove that Nnamdi Kanu has violated his bail conditions and ask the court to revoke his bail, why unleashing the military to the most peaceful region in the country? ? Besides is everyone in aba a member of IPOB?? please in the best interest of this nation let's stop peddling cheap lies and properganda, and let's all be sincere to National issues, if injustice is metted to somebody today and you are laughing and rejoicing, tomorrow it could be your turn.
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
They will call u afonja

before nko, he's a pure afonja
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Your a coward, because you were born and grow up in kano, and now living in Lagos, you think out side it better than home. if you like scatter all over the world. one is sure every human and every living thing have home and goes back home when time come. but fool as you are only remember home when your dead others who live and maintain that home want independent and cowards cannot speak for them. do you have any farm land or shop at any town in igboland?
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Udmaster(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2017
desquad:
come bruv, typing in igbo doesn't make you igbo, I cos I'm igbo and I can type hausa, all thanks to Google translate undecided

I reside here in Kano and I'm a business man who's doing so well, come to our line here in Kano and see rich igbo men with houses and hotels all over North and still supporting Biafra.
until the north retaliate

3 Likes

Udmaster:
seccession and refrendum means war in Africa,
and i ask again,who are you seccessing with?
The Niger deltans who have rejected Biafra many times?
Lets stop living in delusion

Lol. The niger Delta know where to head to wen the civil war starts. They don't need an afonja to tell them.
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by clemils1: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2017
why dont you head there fist and do all this you just mentioned. you are so pathetic
PrecisionFx:

is it ur business the igbos in the north should either go back home, or arm themselves n then teach the north very bitter lesson like they taught them in their violence HQ - kaduna during the 2001 crisis
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Juchii(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba I don FTC tire yet no alert.

You gave an excellent view about the biafra issue. Like I tell people that Igbos are loving and hardworking people but the ipob miscreants are like bad eggs polluting the good ones.

Thanks man
Last report shows that we import even toothpick. And they think it is possible to establish industries in a country within a short period of time with no money IPOB have this mind that Biafra will be full of milk and honey. When reality will hit them, they will start fighting against the authority again which will result in civil war within the Biafra land

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Udmaster:
until the north retaliate

My brother leave them

We will not allow Igbos to overrun us

There won't be massacre anywhere

Python dance will deal with them

Its already dancing

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by clarocuzioo(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2017
clemils1:
oga, you are speaking from both sides of your mouth. what is wrong is wrong.

Oga am only being logical and not allowing sentiments to becloud my senses of judgement
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by gbishman: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2017
This is one sensible Igbo guy, there are better ways of getting recognition. I suggest u form a party name it Biafra and fight your cause in the political arena.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by GetMeRight: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2017
desquad:
come bruv, typing in igbo doesn't make you igbo, I cos I'm igbo and I can type hausa, all thanks to Google translate undecided

I reside here in Kano and I'm a business man who's doing so well, come to our line here in Kano and see rich igbo men with houses and hotels all over North and still supporting Biafra.
With their wealth or words of mouth? BTW: What are they still doing in exile and not move closer to home just to make the agitation a successful one? Hope you are in safe zone?

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Bobbysmicky(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2017
clarocuzioo:
First of all you are not an Igbo man please stop fooling yourself that you are Igbo, you are not.
I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu neither am I an IPOB member, but I stand for fairness to all, equity and Justice as that's the only thing that can guarantee peace and unity.
Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a just course, but is going about it the wrong way, I have told some IPOB members to tell him to watch his utterances and choices of words, also there are some crude methods he employed in the course of his fight for Biafra.
The truth is Biafra is not the solution to Igbos challenges now, the only thing that will douse this tension is RESTRUCTURING.
But the question begging for answer is how prepared are the northerners and especially the present Federal government prepared to allow the country to be restructured?? We all saw what played out in the National Assembly, and we also heard Baba Iyabo's stance on restructuring, and also we have seen APC drama on restucturing, looking at those scenarios properly is worrisome, and for you to say that ipob is been sponsored by pdp, please kindly tender your solid prove to that statement or forever shut your mouth and stop being myopic, was PDP also sponsoring Uwazurike when he was piloting MASSOB, Or did you not hear when Nnamdi Kanu was calling Jonathan names prior to the elections, Jonathan simply ignored him and nobody took Nnamdi Kanu serious until after his arrest that made him a celebrity.
Besides a call for secession is not a call for war as Nigeria is a signatory to United Nations chatter on self determination, since the case is already in court, why not the Federal government go to court and prove that Nnamdi Kanu has violated his bail conditions and ask the court to revoke his bail, why unleashing the military to the most peaceful region in the country? ? Besides is everyone in aba a member of IPOB?? please in the best interest of this nation let's stop peddling cheap lies and properganda, and let's all be sincere to National issues, if injustice is metted to somebody today and you are laughing and rejoicing, tomorrow it could be your turn.
I concur with you 100% .You are the real igbo here
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by ChiefEmeka003(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2017
I think the poster wants us to keep romancing the government till everything is taking away from us.....thank God we're no longer in military regime but democracy
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by benzion72(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2017
I hope kanu immediate family will also bear the arms

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by GrandGarcon: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Lemme help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2779108/some-quotes-nnamdi-kanu-director
You are a textbook example of bad education. Once again, I have not seen what bad thing Nnamdi Kanu DID, all I see is he said, he said, they said.
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Juchii(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Intelligent post. I feel the same way u do

Thank you sweety.

I won't miss this opportunity to let you know that I spent 30mins looking at your dp kiss kiss wink wink
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by EmmaChibu77: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2017
I'm an Igbo man to the core. Though I am not a Biafra supporter, I must confess that your post is a display of the height of foolishness. You support the massacre of your fellow Igbo people by the so-called "Operation Python Dance"? How senseless and insensitive you are! I guess if a relation of yours was among the victims of soldiers' brutality in Umuahia, you won't be making this reckless comment!

I am NOT in support of secession but suppression isn't the solution to the problem either! The federal government dialogued with a globally-recognized terrorist group, Boko Haram, but has refused to dialogue with a nonviolent group. Your so-called Operation Python Dance is a pure genocide against the Igbos. It is a calculated attempt to suppress the Igbos. But one thing is certain, Buhari and APC cannot suppress the Igbos. We are insurmountable and undefeatable!

Buhari's python will not dance but it'll die!

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2017
You've done your path @ OP.
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by jumper524(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2017
PrecisionFx:

is every thing about revenge? 2 wrongs don't make a right. learn to love peace..
Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by gabe: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2017
Heromaniaa:
How is a call for secession synonymous with a call for war? Why should liberty be bloody.
Ideologically, it shouldn't. It is naive, however, to expect that in real life. Seccession is the destruction of a nation that took so many years to build. No matter the injustice that occassions seccession, that nation will fight back to preserve itself because if for example, Biafra succeeds, the Niger delta will follow suit. The SW will also follow. Nigeria has gotten a life of its own, no matter how unjust that existence is. A life birthed in independence. It, like every living entity, will fight to the death to preserve it. Is it fair? No. But nothing in life is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by kaymart: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Without mincing words, one can confidently say that the southwest is simply the most peaceful region in the country..... Call them Afonja or whatever. The yorubas are peace loving people worldwide. Lest, I forget, education is indeed a light. When u r literate, u behave with some sort of rare distinction.

I've never been the one that talk on tribal issues but I love the Yorubas. I schooled in the south-south, Edo state to be precise. I have been so fortunate to interact with peace loving individuals. Edo state is the most peaceful state in the South-south region. I passionately love the Binis and generally the Edos as a people. They love themselves too amidst the disparity in cultural heritage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% by Wahala90: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Crisis will always loom in Nigeria until these are properly addressed.

Why can't all regions control their own resources?
Why can't all regions have equal strength in the military?
Why will there be first class and second class citizens?
Why will there be first class and second class religions?

Mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.