Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) (640 Views)

Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by ontiah: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b35Izv8CCGk

Watch as the former Nigerian human right Boss blast president Buhari on channels Television.He stressed that the presidents poor leadership style has brought Nigeria to the worst Economic situation ever witnessed in the country.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by agbangam: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2017
All dis Ipob miscreants shud just shut up, where were dey wen their Lord n Personal savior GEJ and his gang of looters were busy stealing our money PMB is doing his best to clean up d massive mess in all sectors of our economy left behind by their Use.less wit d little income trickling in. Infrastructures are in a sorry state, Security was messed up and so on. And dey open their yeye mouth blaming PMB for dis present hardship. Lubbish pple.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by hucienda: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari is dancing a fine line here.

In fighting militarily Kanu and his crew who do their fight with ideology, he should not push majority of the Igbo to Kanu's side in this brute show of force - else we will have something on our hands that could destablise the West and Central African subregions.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by dasamek8: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
APC and buhari should be discarded come 2019
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by FTrebirth(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2017
kanu shouldn't have been released in the first place. i watch that guy talk and i can tell he's not mentally ok.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by Ballmer: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2017
hucienda:
Buhari is dancing a fine line here.

In fighting militarily Kanu and his crew who do their fight with ideology, he should not push majority of the Igbo to Kanu's side in this brute show of force - else we will have something on our hands that could destablise the West and Central African subregions.

What do you expect no be Igbo man and a supporter of PDP? I beg take another thing.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by slivertongue: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2017
ofcourse this is a known fact even amongst his supporters
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by aolawale025: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2017
FTrebirth:
kanu shouldn't have been released in the first place. i watch that guy talk and i can tell he's not mentally ok.

Kanu shouldn't have been arrested in the first instance. This is the leadership failure people are talking about. Failed leadership gave rise to agitations
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by IgboSubmarine: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2017
agbangam:
All dis Ipob miscreants shud just shut up, where were dey wen their Lord n Personal savior GEJ and his gang of looters were busy stealing our money PMB is doing his best to clean up d massive mess in all sectors of our economy left behind by their Use.less wit d little income trickling in. Infrastructures are in a sorry state, Security was messed up and so on. And dey open their yeye mouth blaming PMB for dis present hardship. Lubbish pple.

Nigeria has become a terrorist nation by violating the law on Self Determination as enshrine in the United Nations law

Biafrans have right to Self Determination

One Nigeria is not by force
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2017
ontiah:

Watch as the former Nigerian human right Boss blast president Buhari on channels Television.He stressed that the presidents poor leadership style has brought Nigeria to the worst Economic situation ever witnessed in the country.

It seems Joe Igbokwe, Rochas and Ngige are the only easterners with clear thought

Every Ibo man on TV disgraces himself by supporting IPOB.

You know they don't know what they are talking about. The can't differentiate IPOB from Biafra.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by FTrebirth(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2017
aolawale025:

Kanu shouldn't have been arrested in the first instance. This is the leadership failure people are talking about. Failed leadership gave rise to agitations
i didn't say i'm against the agitation for biafra but take a good look at nnamdi kanu and tell me if he's mentally qualified to lead a cause as huge as that. his tactics and approach have always been barbaric. he shouldn't have spoken out in the first place.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by aolawale025: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2017
FTrebirth:
i didn't say i'm against the agitation for biafra but take a good look at nnamdi kanu and tell me if he's mentally qualified to lead a cause as huge as that. his tactics and approach have always been barbaric. he shouldn't have spoken out in the first place.

Every bad situation has something good in it. Either we like or not Kanu has pushed the talks for restructuring to the fore front. It's all in a quest to make Nigeria better. This monkey dey work baboon dey chop situation would eventually lead to a collapse
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by Paperwhite(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari never have any attributes of modern civilization hence not even fit for a 21st.world.It remains a mystery how such a humanity ever rule a complex country like Nigeria.
Re: Failure Of Buhari's Leadership: Nigeria Biggest Problem - Prof Odinkalu (video) by Pavarottii(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2017
agbangam:
Go and eat, I perceive hunger in d undertone of this crap u typed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Nonesense,why All The Topics Is All About Biafra??.. / The Hope Of Black Man Rests With The Igbo Of The South East, … – Shetima / The Greatest Betrayers Of Them All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.