Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) (603 Views)

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives / Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by olamide901: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2017
A housemaid who goes by the name Felicia in a viral video confessed to using two rats to cook Jollof rice for her madam. The video filmed in Yoruba, sees the said Felicia crying and confessing to killing the rats in the kitchen and using it to prepare the meal for her madam.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/girl-admits-she-uses-rats-to-cook-jollof-rice-for-her-madam-video.2521/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/girl-admits-she-uses-rats-to-cook-jollof-rice-for-her-madam-video.2521/

Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by chris4gold(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2017
What
Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by sarrki(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2017
olamide901:
A housemaid who goes by the name Felicia in a viral video confessed to using two rats to cook Jollof rice for her madam. The video filmed in Yoruba, sees the said Felicia crying and confessing to killing the rats in the kitchen and using it to prepare the meal for her madam.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/girl-admits-she-uses-rats-to-cook-jollof-rice-for-her-madam-video.2521/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/girl-admits-she-uses-rats-to-cook-jollof-rice-for-her-madam-video.2521/

Filmed in Yoruba you say ?

Where is she from

Omoluabis don't bear such

We have oriki

Please be specific
Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by Victornezzar: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Filmed in Yoruba you say ?

Where is she from

Omoluabis don't bear such

We have oriki

Please be specific
baba gimme ur number
u don show lag??
Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by sarrki(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba gimme ur number
u don show lag??

Remain small

I go show gidigba

I promise you
Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by Victornezzar: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Remain small

I go show gidigba

I promise you
no lele
I go mention u anoda section
Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Rat na delicious meat of high value to Benue people ooooo
Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by sarrki(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

no lele
I go mention u anoda section

One love bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (video) by Evablizin(f): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2017
Since you must have a maid you have to bear the blessings and consequences of having one

(1) (Reply)

Alleged $1.6bn Oil Scam: Court Strikes Out Charge Against Diezani / Atiku Abubakar: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring / Why Nigerians Want PDP To Reclaim Power In 2019 - Former Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.