Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job (51592 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by texazzpete(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
kpolli:

From his LinkedIn, we can see he worked in 3 different places.... So how do you know it was his internship he was talking about?

Even if dem swear for you, can't you see that only one of those fits the bill as a 'multinational oil and gas company in Port Harcourt'?

You were also blind to the pic he posted in Schlum overalls?

Sycophancy is not a good trait at all.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by texazzpete(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
MOSICATED5:
, No company in Nigeria will pay a first degree holder in Engineering 2m a month.

You were doing well until you posted this one.
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by kpolli(m): 3:02am On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

Even if dem swear for you, can't you see that only one of those fits the bill as a 'multinational oil and gas company in Port Harcourt'?

You were also blind to the pic he posted in Schlum overalls?

Sycophancy is not a good trait at all.

Hey guy,

You don't know me so why the cursing out? Who said I'm a fan or fanatic? Because I pointed out he worked in three different places you come out and insult me? What is wrong with you? Guy you really need to check yourself out.... It will do you a lot of good and get your mind right

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by texazzpete(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
kpolli:

Hey guy,

You don't know me so why the cursing out? Who said I'm a fan or fanatic? Because I pointed out he worked in three different places you come out and insult me? What is wrong with you? Guy you really need to check yourself out.... It will do you a lot of good and get your mind right

It's not really my fault you cannot parse information and come out with a reasonable, logical conclusion.

Looks even more embarrassing for you if you weren't being sycophantic.
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

It's not really my fault you cannot parse information and come out with a reasonable, logical conclusion.

Your reasonable and logical conclusion is flawed.

1. Mr Eazi's Wikipedia page says he worked at SLB "after" graduation.

2. His Internship at SLB was in 2010. 7 years ago. The circulating picture doesn't look like a 19 year old Mr Eazi.

3. $6,000 at anytime on or before 2014 was less than N1,000,000. Exactly in the pay range of SLB for graduate engineers.

It's okay to believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by texazzpete(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2017
NairaSand:

Your reasonable and logical conclusion is flawed.

1. Mr Eazi's Wikipedia page says he worked at SLB "after" graduation.

2. His Internship at SLB was in 2010. 7 years ago. The circulating picture doesn't look like a 19 year old Mr Eazi.

3. $6,000 at anytime on or before 2014 was less than N1,000,000. Exactly in the pay range of SLB for graduate engineers.

It's okay to believe what you want.

1. his Wikipedia page is in line with his now discredited claims. Take that with a pinch of salt.

2. Do you have a picture of him at 19 for cross reference? How do you know how he looked at that age? How do you square that with the fact that he's wearing trainee PPE?

3. I like how you and your fellow sycophants are keen to mention the exchange rate back then, yet fail to mention the prevailing salary range at that time. Graduate engineers at Schlum weren't earning that amount in 2010.

Cheers
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

1. his Wikipedia page is in line with his now discredited claims. Take that with a pinch of salt.

2. Do you have a picture of him at 19 for cross reference? How do you know how he looked at that age? How do you square that with the fact that he's wearing trainee PPE?

3. I like how you and your fellow sycophants are keen to mention the exchange rate back then, yet fail to mention the prevailing salary range at that time. Graduate engineers at Schlum weren't earning that amount in 2010.

Cheers

Below is an extract from his Wikipedia page.

When he was 23 years old, he returned to Nigeria and opened his own e-commerce platform.[5] Mr Eazi told The Guardian newspaper that he briefly worked for Schlumberger when he returned to Nigeria.[2]

I'd gladly pass the pinch of salt to you sire grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

Cheers

Check this post for SLB Salary as at 2014!

https://www.nairaland.com/1938587/entry-level-salaries-companies-nigeria/2#26972068
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

Cheers

No, I don't have a picture of him at 19 years old.
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by texazzpete(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
NairaSand:

Check this post for SLB Salary as at 2014!

https://www.nairaland.com/1938587/entry-level-salaries-companies-nigeria/2#26972068

So we're expected to take exchange rate from 2010 and salary from 2014?

LOL

Talk about grasping at straws now.
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by kpolli(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

It's not my fault that you're an angry fellow.... I'm not the one who cursed you nor caused your misfortune so why take it out on me?
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by SonOfmercy007: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
jrusky:
Bro dont bothered yourself answering Eazi, liars are always like that. I'm employer of labour and i know what the market says in term of pay so when i read his lies rant i just shook my head.

Very irrelevant.
Please how can I get in touch with you
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by oksmart1992(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
I made research on that.
Sempumping:

I doubt this
Re: Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job by Voice234: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sempumping:

I doubt this

Hello. Hope you got the APL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.