Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

These 10 Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Wants Biafra Will Surprise You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These 10 Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Wants Biafra Will Surprise You (608 Views)

Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 10 Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Wants Biafra Will Surprise You by SardaunaII: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2017

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), state reasons why he wants disintegration.

1. I am not interested in a united Nigeria,I will not belong to one Nigeria and can never want it.

2. Nigerians are lawless animals.

3. If you are a Nigerian, you are evil and a child of Satan.

4. I don’t want to stay in a country were you wake up in the morning and they sack you.

5. Nigeria is evil in every way and moreover, the name Nigeria is not proper even Charley boy knows.

6. I am not going back until the zoo agrees on a date for referendum.

7. Those who believe Nigeria could ever be restructured were living in self-illusion because those benefiting from the current lopsidedness will stop at nothing in resisting any move towards restructuring

8. I am born to restore Biafra and I can’t afford to fail God and my people who are yearning for emancipation

9. Without Biafra, there will be no difference between animal and black person from Africa.

10. Nigeria is a zoo and I cannot belong to the zoo.

Source: http://www.royalnews.com.ng/2017/09/13/these-10-reasons-why-nnamdi-kanu-wants-biafra-will-surprise-you/

1 Like

Re: These 10 Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Wants Biafra Will Surprise You by Nemesis1: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2017

4. I don’t want to stay in a country were you wake up in the morning and they sack

He was sacked as organizing committee for protests in UK in 2012 hence why he turned mad
Re: These 10 Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Wants Biafra Will Surprise You by yomi96(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
whats with you guys mastubating on ipob issues and opening stupid threads. Even tho kanu might be wrong on some issues he is right as to the people benefitting from the current structure are opposed to restructuring
Re: These 10 Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Wants Biafra Will Surprise You by Crystolexy: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Those who believe Nigeria could ever be restructured were living in self-illusion because those benefiting from the current lopsidedness will stop at nothing in resisting any move towards restructuring

But, this is the truth, Restructuring is what everybody is talking today but, has the North agreed? Do you ever think they would agree? Keep fighting the only man that is standing up against the crime being committed against me and you on daily basis ever since the day of independence. He's approach maybe wrong but, he's talking the mind of many.

You think he's mad just as everybody thought Ojukwu was stupid. Today the same restructuring Ojukwu was calling for in Aburi Accord that led to 1967 biafra civil war is what everybody is clamouring for.. what a Prophet!

(1) (Reply)

Jos Boiling!!!!! / Nigeria Needs Authoritarian Leader To Develop – Buhari’s Adviser Says / Fight For Biafra Is Not Sincere – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.