Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha (34105 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha by hopilo: 5:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Bari22:
confirm sir,

Those ones supporting Biafra are called iPod touts

They are illiterate, jobless and lazy

They think Biafra is the only solution to their unemployment

And they think the only way to get Biafra is through violence and hate speeches

They hate everyone including their people who don't support their ideology

Very soon they will start insulting u sir

wait and see
Me l am not Igbo but will like to know the true Igbos so I suggest a referendum to test this Rochas school of thought.
Re: No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha by headhunter1: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2017
hopilo:

Can we test this with a referendum?
that's what we're asking
Re: No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2017
TruthisOut:

So with your illiteracy you now feel you are the king of social media? Please learn to get your spellings right. There is no benefit whatsoever in spelling "YOU" as "YHU".
habit
Re: No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha by mamaya24(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2017
agbangam:

What's ur agitation all about, screaming dat u guys are marginalized as if ur Sons and Daughters have not held important positions in dis country. Ur Sons and Daughters held important/Juicy positions in d last administration did amount to ur region developing From day 1 u guys have vowed to disturb PMB and be ready to swallow d result of such hate. Nonses
Re: No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha by RevT1: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Yes you are right,
Afam4eva should know the different BTW idiotic pigs of Biafra and Igbo's

I look at your name and I wonder why u call a group of people "idiotic pigs".
Jesus would be disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army / Akala Tears Ballot Papers At PDP South-west Congress / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.