Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be (720 Views)

Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) / Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid / Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be by Nokiaguy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Rapper Diddy may have made some bad decisions in the past and obviously broke alot of hearts but from what we're seeing, it's like he's now a changed person.

Recall few weeks ago he proposed marriage to his long time girlfriend, Cassie? Well few hours ago, the rapper who's neck-deep in love with Cassie has decided to make it public

.He shared the below photo of his Instagram handle with the below caption;

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/america-rapper-diddy-rain-encomium-on.html?m=1

Re: America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be by NedalBiggie: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lovestruck...

Nedal was here!!!
Re: America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be by Huee(f): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Interesting......
Re: America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be by chriskosherbal(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is so sweet....congratulations Didy
Re: America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing. I sincerely wish to meet that lady that will ignite that passion in me.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Kimani Outshines The Dull Diamond At AFRIMMA Award [PICS] / I Earned N75 For My Role In “village Headmaster– Actress Remi Surutu / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgical Operation In Dubai Hospital [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.