Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? (51064 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Tayonic:
Where is the beauty?
Spits on your pancake face of deceit.
Keep deceiving yourself till guys f.ck elasticity out of your kpe.kus
this is how much we love ourselves to be in one country. Niegerias oneness I the most fake thing I have ever seen.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Daboomb:

See Igbo asking foolish Kwesion o! shocked shocked

You people can deceive yourself as long as you like.
Yorubas dont give a hoot about your agitation for Biafra.
If you murder Policemen and they come for your head, e nor concern Yorubas

Yorubas are for one Nigeria but if anyone want to go, Yorubas are not using rope to tie una legs, it is cowardice that is holding all you these "brave" IPOB miscreants back!
grin grin
Every tribe has asked you to go to your Biafra or just declare it, yet you are crying that "they should free the IPOB slaves", brave slaves for that matter!

If Yorubas watch you destroying other people's property an dkilling innocent Mallams, all in the name of Biafra, do you not expect Yorubas to rejoice, when Soldeirs come to put the situation under control?

Are you people so daft you cant see the rationale in that?
Why are you people so delusional, that you all lie to one another?

Anuofia!

""seeking for stupid unity with hate filled hearts""
I'm really ashamed of these Yoruba people. They openly show their hatred for the igbos (eastern nigeria), wen the army went for operation crocodile smile in eastern nigeria, yourbas here were so happy, they jubilated like mad, they masturbated n masturbated, they called for the army to kill, destroy, arrest, maim n subdue the militants, that they are idiots, that they are fools, that they are lazy, that they are miscreants, etc.
Each time there's an issue with Militant leaders like tompolo or asari dokubo, the Yoruba youth will come online and call for their heads. They call on the Nigerian army to arrest tompolo, waste him, jail him for life, sieze all his investments, etc.
Same is playing out in Operation python dance as we speak, the yorubas are jubilating that the army is in igbo land killing igbos.
YET THE SAME YORUBA IS FIGHTING TO BE UNITY WITH THOSE SAME PEOPLE THEY KEEP CALLING FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION.
Please is there anything wrong with the Yoruba youths?
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2017
khalids:

Shut the Bleep up....which yoruba people are you talking about.....if you are looking for imaginary enemy ...go and check you backyard

Leave us.....out of this mess.........Besides I tot na aboki be una problem...so face them and leave us out of it........

Face buhari people now....you dey dodge, na yoruba people you sabi dey shout about.....

Abeg park well.....

""seeking for stupid unity with hate filled hearts""
I'm really ashamed of these Yoruba people. They openly show their hatred for the igbos (eastern nigeria), wen the army went for operation crocodile smile in eastern nigeria, yourbas here were so happy, they jubilated like mad, they masturbated n masturbated, they called for the army to kill, destroy, arrest, maim n subdue the militants, that they are idiots, that they are fools, that they are lazy, that they are miscreants, etc.
Each time there's an issue with Militant leaders like tompolo or asari dokubo, the Yoruba youth will come online and call for their heads. They call on the Nigerian army to arrest tompolo, waste him, jail him for life, sieze all his investments, etc.
Same is playing out in Operation python dance as we speak, the yorubas are jubilating that the army is in igbo land killing igbos.
YET THE SAME YORUBA IS FIGHTING TO BE UNITY WITH THOSE SAME PEOPLE THEY KEEP CALLING FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION.
Please is there anything wrong with the Yoruba youths?
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2017
whytfaz:

Seriously how dumb can you be to ask this question? Sometimes I wonder I wonder whether people like you want someone else to think for you before you decide what to do and before you start throwing insults I am a niger deltan. You expect Buhari to come to Aba to fight. Do you know what it means to be a president ??

What a dumb idiot who has an inability to use his brains. Yo expect Nnamdi kanu to come to the streets of Aba and fight Do u know what it means to be the supreme leader of the whole Biafra
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by charpes(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2017
He that fights and runaway shall live to fight another day
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Daboomb:

Seriously, with ur FLARING, SNUB-NOSE like a bulldog! grin grin grin
have a nice day Mr one Nigeria.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

CHAI...you finished MISSCONGENIALITY's career (She does look like an overused, retired Olosho)

Look at her picture right now.... She would learn to keep her mouth shut next time grin grin grin
so many kids on nairaland.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by murtaj(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
sotall:
He is in his house. If you want to be sure, go to his house and confirm it.

A president of a country left his country for UK and spent 104 days. During that period, he didn't update his fellow citizens of his health status apart from the lies his loyalists were feeding us .
You didn't open a thread to ask where is the president.

Hypocrites everywhere!

We all know that the president left his country for UK..... But the question is where is he?? On the street in Nigeria with is supporter or somewhere hiding is face.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by edlion57(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
akeemolu:

In what ways are we not allowed equal.

Are igbo governors not getting same allocation as other states governors ?

Is any one denied free entry and exit to any part of the country.?

Now, how many None IGBO are land owners in the Eastern part of Nigeria? How many states are in South East....

Thinking ALOUD .
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by edlion57(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Compliant:

WHERE IS YOUR LEADER KANU PLS

Where is the Supreme leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu?
where is ur sick vegetable..hope u noticed the difference between a leader and a ruler...when he was away

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by edlion57(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
fm001:
shade ? ...please concentrate on your English language lesson first......smh
English teacher I hv passed my information.. Continue with ur new found wrk
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by chineduemmao: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
victorvezx:

This is another freedom fighter Martin Luther King leading protest from the front even though he was targeted for assassination and hated by the majority of white people at that time. Ur leader is a coward
nwokem kwuchieonugi dia! all these while kanu de go places where im de be? back abi?
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Compliant(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
edlion57:
where is ur sick vegetable..hope u noticed the difference between a leader and a ruler...when he was away

WHERE IS YOUR LEADER KANU PLS

Where is the Supreme leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu? PLS

MUMU PEOPLE

BLIND BY HATRED

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
so many kids on nairaland.

grin ... I didn't lie and you know it grin

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by NILLASLY(f): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
sotall:
He is in his house. If you want to be sure, go to his house and confirm it.

A president of a country left his country for UK and spent 104 days. During that period, he didn't update his fellow citizens of his health status apart from the lies his loyalists were feeding us .
You didn't open a thread to ask where is the president.

Hypocrites everywhere!

Niz one, you are on point.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by EstherTemi2017(f): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Odioko1:

Did he ask them to come and fight?
Is it not obvious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.