Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. (813 Views)

300 Spartans Vs 300 Vikings / 300 Dothrakis And 300 Spartans / 300 Dothrakis V 300 Spartans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. by blacq2009(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
The whole of the 300 Spartans movie is my favorite. I have watched it more than I can count as a result. But this line tho:
Xerxes:come, let us reason together. It will be a regrettable waste. You'll be nothing short of madness were you, brave king and your valient troops to perish all because of a simple misunderstanding. There's much our cultures could share.
Leonardos: You haven't even realized I've been sharing my culture with you since morning.
Xerxes:Listen to your blasphemies even in the face of annihilation and the presence of a God. You Greeks take so much pride in 'logic and suggest you employ it'. Consider the lands which you so much vigorously defend reduced to ashes at my word and your women..
Leonardos: You don't know our women. I might as well march them up here judging by what I have seen. You have many slaves but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your whips.
Xerxes:It's not the lash they fear, it's my divine power.
CC:
IamKashBaby
Lefulefu
BornnAgainChild
Kinglekan
Re: What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. by benzene00: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
unlike leionidas who demanded that you stand

i demand only that you kneel
Re: What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. by blacq2009(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
benzene00:
unlike leionidas who demanded that you stand

i demand only that you kneel
Because I'm a generous god.
Re: What's Your 300 Spartans Quote? Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 16, 2017
my own favourite dialogue is the normal one na cheesy
SPARTANS!!!
WHAT IS UR OCCUPATION?
ohhhaaah! ohhhaaaah!! ooohaaahhh!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Leo, Ifu Share Their Favourite And Least Favourite #bbnaija Housemate / Ray Emodi Biography You Probably Didn't Know / The Big Brother Naija Season 6 Housemates First Jacuzzi Party| This Is Lit❤️‍�❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.