Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (45936 Views)

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by zuto4u(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol..... Bro u made my day honestly. This your post is an ideal definition of hilarious.
Teewhy2:
Thank GOD iPhone X also came out when we still talking of iPhone 8 , At least e go make iPhone 7 cheaper which automatically will reduce the price of iPhone 6 & 5. At least the iPhone 4 way I wan buy go dey very cheap. grin
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maxvasia:
My brother ehnn.......i am still confused. This apple of a company has fast become a principality that has turned unsuspecting human beings into zombies.

Before u guys quote me and say its cos i cannot afford one, i suggest u ppl take a closer look at me. tongue
grin Apple might b illuminati...supernatural powers follow to catch worldwide zombies.Super profit company

1 Like

Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by Maxvasia(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
grin Apple might b illuminati...supernatural powers follow to catch worldwide zombies.Super profit company
Funny thing is they dnt even know why they die for it. No particular edge over Android OS. Yet dey are ready to disown Nigeria for it grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maxvasia:
Funny thing is they dnt even know why they die for it. No particular edge over Android OS. Yet dey are ready to disown Nigeria for it grin
hahaha...follow follow syndrome. Following and keeping up with the trend

1 Like

Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Maxvasia:

No particular edge over Android OS? Bia nwanne, don't make me vex....
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by dayleke: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Learn to write better yorùbá angry

Haba!!!
Se e ni mi ninu tele ni?
Iyun ati iyen.... Omo iya kan na ni won jo....
E sa mo ohun ti mo so....
Idea is need.
Lobatan....
Ile aye yio ma de le o....
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by dayleke: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
doyinbaby:
iyun tun ga o.....omo ibadan

E se jare my sister...
Iyun gangan ni iyo ibe.
Omo Ibadan ni emi o....
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by nairanaira12: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
dayleke:

Haba!!!
Se e ni mi ninu tele ni?
Iyun ati iyen.... Omo iya kan na ni won jo....
E sa mo ohun ti mo so....
Idea is need.
Lobatan....
Ile aye yio ma de le o....

Put àmì angry
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by dayleke: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Put àmì angry

My phone and iPad no get o.
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by CannyBrainy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Thank GOD iPhone X also came out when we still talking of iPhone 8 , At least e go make iPhone 7 cheaper which automatically will reduce the price of iPhone 6 & 5. At least the iPhone 4 way I wan buy go dey very cheap. grin
.. Guy you full ma belle wit laff today. Thank you grin
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Pls tell me why I couldn't just stop laughing after I read dis ur comment cheesy
I just love ur hopeful spirit
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by darediamond(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
dayleke:

Death conscience ke?
Iyun tun ga o....
grin grin
Mo kan un kan!
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by ODGNigeria: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
chyy5:
Who is he??

When did Google stop working on your phone?
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by perfectgen(m): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2017
MarcC:
MY FUNNY WICKED STORY

*HOW LOVING IS YOUR FATHER*

A MAN WITH HIS CHILDREN ALL IN ONE HOUSE..

There came a day, one of his sons was wailing dat his father doesn't love him and treats him unfairly.. But his father paid deaf ears to this boy cos he never liked how this his son looks.. His wailing son wasn't as his brothers were..
The boy wailed n wailed to seek his father's attention, but his father paid him no attention... Then the boy threatens to break his father's jar in order to get d attention of his father., The father heard this and immediately went for his whip n used it on this lad. The lad who looked different from his brothers was not liked by them also.. They supported their father and also encouraged him to whip this son the more.,

How loving is the father?

This is the situation of our country in relation to Federal government and The igbos (IPOB)

*The man* is Buhari..who doesn't like the igbos...who took no step in trying to hear her (IPOB) complains of being marginalized but rather used the IPOB election threat which was to get his attention as a reason to express his hatred for the igbos

*The wailing son*.. Is IPOB.. IPOB has for long complained of being marginalized but Buhari paid deaf ears.. IPOB unlike Boko haram represent one of dmajor ethnic group, if a major ethic group complains of being marginalized, n u pay them deaf ears now without destroying properties n killing people they threatened to disrupt your election just to seek ur attention, should the use of Force be ur first move? Y not dialogue first

*The children*...r other ethnic groups in support of the move by FG cos of their hatred for the Igbos.

*Let our conscience be the judge*

Would u not agree that it is only a *wicked soul* that would support the use of violence on IPOB members without first discussing with them, just because they said they would disrupt election, a threat to seek FG's attention?

Would u not agree with me that the use of violence without discuss is an act of wickedness?

Don't misquote me, I do not want a divided Nigeria, but I believe in the law of fairness and justice, which gives everyone the right to express himself without being intimidated .., Their agitation which so far b4 now has never been violent, y should FG use violence on certain persons who non violently express their thought.. Threat to election was to get FG attention..

Quite a catchy story. I admit that other tribes may not want to dabble into the Biafra issue; not because Igbos are hated or we support sentimental treatment of the Igbos but what do we have to say when some of your leaders and the main agitator for IPOB have alienated us by calling us different names, slandered us and gone the extra mile of insulting our leaders. Another deriding factor is the boisterous nature of those in the forefront of IPOB; nobody really knows what they have in the offing so it is basically an issue of wait-and-see. The Biafra story is more of a child who on the promise of a bicycle abandoned and disentangled himself from his friends but on finding that there was no bicycle to play with tried to run back to them; they may accept him but it will be with reservations. Igbos should learn to harmonise with people of different tribes more and use them to achieve their intended aim rather than openly despise them as we all need ourselves with or without Biafra; when treated rightly, we will watch out for one another.
I, speak for myself and some few Yorubas whom I have been privileged to discuss the Biafra issue with; we don't hate igbos and to the very good Igbo friends we have, we don't see ourselves as Yoruba to Igbo, we see ourselves as one and I hope that we can all in unity achieve that oneness one day or if it is for the better good, you people will have your Biafra peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by dayleke: 2:29am On Sep 15, 2017
darediamond:

grin grin
Mo kan un kan!

Abo o ri baun bi?
O ga ghen ge....
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by skillz111(m): 5:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Teewhy2:
lol ewure oshi grin
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by Aragon: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Forget it, people with dead conscience will own the phone and still solicit for help.

Has nothing to do with conscience but Misplaced priorities and trying to Belong! That is one of the Biggest problems facing Africans! I recide in Europe and can have any phone of my Choice, but my 2yrs old phone is still very good so why on earth would I spend money on a New one? Even if I don't have anything to do with money anymore. There are many in Africa that still can't feed well, I will rather give that Money to them than waste in on a New phone cos I want to belong to those that has the latest phone.
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by nairanaira12: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2017
dayleke:

My phone and iPad no get o.

Coman exchange it for tecno. angry
Re: ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ by danolorunmo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD
CASE FOR CRISTIANO RONALDO
What basically characterises Ronaldo is his professionalism and consistency. Critics and neutrals have argued that Ronaldo is not naturally talented as Messi. Which makes the fact that he has stayed at the top for so long even more impressive. For the past 11 years, the gong for the best player in the world has been shared between Ronaldo and Messi. The last player to win it asides from them was Kaka in 2007. Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid football club and the portuguese national team, which he captains.

Keep reading

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/is-cr7-best-ever.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames / Mikel Obi Becomes British Citizen / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.