Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tell The Person. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell The Person. (471 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell The Person. by Noisemaker147(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
Surely; if you don't tell the next person he or she may not know. True! Daniel2:44 "in the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. Nor will it be left for another people. It will crush all those Kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure for ever. Some person's do not know what to expect from the world. Do not seem to understand what the Bible says. The don't want to know what the Bible is truely. And that is the reason why the are under mental slavery" let me also use this opportunity to also inform you that, the only truth to this life we all are living today; in this present generation is to understand that one needs to emencipate he or herself from mental slavery. Alway have it in back of your mind not to forget that, all we need to always do is to appreciate natural things, appreciate nature. And nature in this manner means destiny!!! And destiny is not all about your physical strength, NO" it's all about your mental strength. What make you a man that you feel you are. And this has to do with how sound and smart you are, until you prove to them nobody cares. People say the love God, but yet no some persons do not care about the next person, but you want God to bless you. For what? So that you will pour sand to the nextman that is working along side with his two legs? All you feel because he or she is not your biological child so have nothing to do with that person? But God is your creator, your father. The God Almighty that has created me and you, OK if he is your father? What about me, who then is my father. God? Is the same God we are talking about the God Almighty...so hw come you are living me behind to suffer? The Bible said tell the truth and it shall set you free. Isaiah 9:6 for to us a child is born,to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting father, Prince of peace. So who is lieing now? The Bible, "no" I don't think so. What I think is that we all are sinners believe it, or yes. Now Romans3:11-12 there is no-one who understands, no-one who seeks God. (12) all have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one. " so who then is a sinner? Behold I send you out as sheep, amidst the wolf. Jeremiah17:9 the heart is deceive full above all things and beyond cure, who can understand it? Alway sit down take time and reason, you will discover that the same way we push blame on God for his actions, that same actions; he also uses them to ask us questions too but we don't see that. The problem we all are facing one way or the other is because we want to define God, which is impossible, but you can only speak God's mind because we speak. Remember every word is GOD breath, so if your speaking you should be able to speak God's mind: every body know and understand his or her God personally. Because in as much as the heavens are taller than the earth, so his the taught of God different from the taught of man. Bros and sisters, there is a righteous government that can benefit you personally here in this earth. And that is if you can give to the nextman to see him stand, so persons are afraid, and that is why the are not growing, simple because the are suffering from low self-esteem; limiting yourself from some natural pleasures of life just because of what the nextman sayed. Allowing the next man do the thinking for you- very bad life is to be enjoyed full-time, that is one of the main reason we have life, to have a life of purpose. For even if you think you are good, no that you can never be good forever.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Type Miracle? What Happened In Tampa Bay As Hurricane Irma Roared Thru / Nigerian Pastors At It Again. Check Out These Brainwashing Doctrine (video) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 29/11/2017) Realities Of Selfishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.