Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How (1364 Views)

"Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu / Pdp's Quest To Divide Northern Votes May Result In A Southern Surprise From Apc / Petrol Crisis May Worsen As Depot Price Hits N165 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by OmoOshodi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria Armed forces comprises of many tribes which Igbo are among... Seeing your fellow soldiers(from other tribes ) killing your village people may prompt you to act in sympathy ....And from there fractions will emerge within the military ranks.

My Advice: Force of arms should be the last resort in this kind of situation

The President should recall the military and pave way for more dialogue ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
There is hardly any igbo person of high rank in the army. Igbos are hardly ever promoted in the force just for being igbos. So nothing like that will happen. Don't worry

1 Like

Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by Pusyiter(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
It is important that I correct your assertions. There are Senior Officers of Igbo ethnic group in the Army still serving. The fact that they do not occupy positions you know does not mean there are none.#SPREADTHETRUTH
Rxpetite:
There is hardly any igbo person of high rank in the army. Igbos are hardly ever promoted in the force just for being igbos. So nothing like that will happen. Don't worry
Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by expensiveguyman(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Our president should do something ASAPcheesy Huh! do you mean d deaf president
Unfortunately he won't hear u bcoz he only understand d use of force in settling everything.
Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by OmoOshodi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
But should we be killing our brothers all in the name of staying together by force .... If there are no ulterior motives I don't think 'take it .. I don't want' should lead to taking lives with force. CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK

1 Like

Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by BrokenTV: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
no wonder why majority of southern high ranking military officers where made to resign. this government have a sinister motive to wipe out the Igbo race. but the idiot in Aso Rock failed to understand that he is not God.

1 Like

Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pusyiter:
It is important that I correct your assertions. There are Senior Officers of Igbo ethnic group in the Army still serving. The fact that they do not occupy positions you know does not mean there are none.#SPREADTHETRUTH
Read my comment again
Why don't they occupy the positions I know? Why have they NEVER occupied the positions I know?
How about YOU spread the truth.
Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by navyseal2220: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
OmoOshodi:
[s]it has not got to this.... Calm down brother.... Put yourself in Buhari's shoe... Seeing a country tearing apart under your nose... Won't you act..... But using force of arms is still totally not acceptable..... Kanu should stand down [/s]cry

I SHOULD CALM DOWN THAT THEY ARE KILLING MY PEOPLE? RIGHT, AFONJA?

1 Like

Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by OmoOshodi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
navyseal2220:

I SHOULD CALM DOWN THAT THEY ARE KILLING MY PEOPLE? RIGHT, AFONJA?
2 wrongs still don't make a right. Think of innocent lives that may be affected in this course.. cry ..... I care for you my brother from another mother
Re: Current Aba Crisis May Result Into A Full Blown War... See How by dreamworld: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Killing people just because they need their freedom

(1) (Reply)

six years fasting announced in church PICS / Nigeria Lost $32bn To Corruption Under Jonathan – DFID / See The Problem Am Taking To Church (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.