Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue (1402 Views)

Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by tuoyoojo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some people on fuel queue at a filling station in Kaduna left the queue the moment they sighted Buhari and approached his convoy and started screaming "Sai Baba", "Sai Buhari"...��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1998018023547166&id=100000169629789

what are your thoughts

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by horsepower101: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian masses deserve everything that happens to them.

The same foolish idiots cheering will burn a 10 year old child alive for stealing groundnut.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by ijaw1stson: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
please father let buhari rule us till 3023.... we still have so many low i.q individuals who gotta learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm... people love suffering. smiley

2 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
ijaw1stson:
please father let buhari rule us till 3023.... we still have so many low i.q individuals who gotta learn
Supported

4 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by princechurchill(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
We all know the part of the country that this level of illiteracy is embedded with but for the sake another Ban i rest my case

3 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Treasure17(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
What do you expect them to do. Suffering and smiling issa Nigeria thing.

2 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Is it not obvious these people are planted.. how many people to a vehicle on queue?

Why are they not on the other side of the road aswell grin grin grin

They are paid miscreants to cover the fuel queue lines. I can bet my life no human on earth would be on fuel queue for hours and the said cause of it would pass while he screams praises on him.

2 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by wtfcoded: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Zombies. I need to empty an amoured tank on that queue angry

2 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by zombieTRACKER: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigga area undecided
A country full of zombies

Such country is next to hellfire
I refuse to be a citizen of such country

2 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by pode(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guy what make you think they are cheering the president ,
from the look of things I only see a side mirror of a car

1 Like

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by WorldRichest: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
princechurchill:
We all know the part of the country that this level of illiteracy is embedded with but for the sake another Ban i rest my case

Please which party of the country is so educated that a convicted criminal who was jailed together with his wife, mistress, sister and lawyer, served his jail term in U.K. and came back yo receive many chieftaincy titles? The ex convict is called James Ibori.

BUHARI IS A RELIGION. No matter how poor you are, you will still love and ready to die for your religion.
Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by princechurchill(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
WorldRichest:

Please which party of the country is so educated that a convicted criminal who was jailed together with his wife, mistress, sister and lawyer, served his jail term in U.K. and came back yo receive many chieftaincy titles? The ex convict is called James Ibori.

BUHARI IS A RELIGION. No matter how poor you are, you will still love and ready to die for your religion.

To illiterates
Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin grin BUHARI ikon Allah grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by PatriotTemidayo: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
ONE WORD: Illiteracy

A people deserves the kind of leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Only almajiris and yoruba muslims love to chant sai baba even if they are starving or about to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by usba: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
PMB has integrity and that is what the fools who criticize unfairly won't just get.
Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Lipscomb(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Because they know not buhari responsible for the scarcity of motors spirit aka petroleum
Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by Desyner: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sai baba indeed. The reason the north may never go forward.

1 Like

Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by tk4rd: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sai Babaaaaaa.!!!!
Re: People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue by kings09(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Most northerners r fanatics even wen hungry go still de cheer on their oppressors. Yet one will ask y we shld sympathizer wit dem wen bombings hapn or wen they r experiencing hardships

(1) (Reply)

The Atiku Dream: A Reality About To Unfold! / Its Official! President Mohammadu Buhari Has Won The 2019 Elections. / Jagaban Strikes Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.