Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas (7068 Views)

Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / For Yorubas: What Is Our Long Term Goal / Victory At Last For Yorubas In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by GavelSlam: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
TheKingdom:

Rubbish, what and who is Buhari or Atiku, or even the animal called OBJ? Even Osinbanjo, who is he? Have the Fulani allowed him to be full president all the while-HELL NO...

Nnamdi Kanu is telling you all the truth but you' cant accept it because if YOU Mr Man do, you have already implicated yourself for having been bulls.hitting all these years when your mets around the world during different eras took brave action to better their land.

A President who doesnt give a rats behind for you, and lavishly goes abroad for 90+ days without explanations is a narcissist, a tyrant, and in fact a COUPIST....oh He was a former coupist, no WONDER.

The day you stop referring to yourself as a Nigger Area citizen, the better e go be for una

No one can stop you from being immersed in hate but yourself.

I don't understand how all of a sudden Kanu has become the voice of the Igbo nation when he tells barefaced lies without restraint.

Talking about Osinbajo, did he ever suggest to you that he wishes to be elevated to the position of president? Is that how you act? Your boss is ill and all you can think about is how to take over his position.

For the 8 years George Bush was president of America he took a total of 879 days of vacation - no be say e sick.
When you guys comment, it is so obvious that some deep seated hatred motivates you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by madridguy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nice thread to learn from elders in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Blue3k(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
omohayek:

I think I am speaking for the silent majority of Yorubas in saying that while I have sympathy with the Igbo desire for self-determination and freedom from the northern-dominated contraption currently called "Nigeria", the manner in which Kanu and company have gone about their struggle - with the tacit acceptance of the Igbo elite through their silence - has been such as to render me unwilling to raise even a finger on their behalf. I won't do anything to obstruct the IPOB agitation (as long as it's kept out of my part of the country), but I won't do anything to help it along or shield it either

Lol this should simply be seen as entertainment. Why would you be asked to help especially when IPOB hates advice. Then call everyone who doesn't fall in line with every little opinion they hold coward. I just find it odd they don't have political support in leaving.

In catalonia politicians are threatened with jail and loss of office while still remain steadfast. SE can't even openly say they support movement. Most are just trying to keep peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by slivertongue: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2017
well said.

dialogue is beta than confrontation bt nig govt is nt known to listen to the east.

the youths in east feel the heat of the shambolic governance process and the police state that has existed since 1970 more than u can imagine, attempts by genuine elders have failed thus vacuum created for the likes of Kanu

this govt like most others have done next to nothing to contribute their quarter to helping the region develop. they refused to provide adequate security thus scaring away investors, all this are delibrate attempts to hold a people down. yes they didnt support GMB enmass bt y taunt them? bt dey didnt do same to those who didnt vote obj in 1999.

At the end dialogue will prevail and the people will have their way. what is happening is beyond IPOB bt a nation in of care and nig has already kick started restructuring
without knowing it soon it will be glaring to all
Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by omohayek: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
cstr1000:

You build bridges with worthy people, not potential back-stabbers and cowards trying to rejoice in injustice.
You will never see igbo peope hoping that the naijerian army escalate its war against yoruba just because of political difference.
During the ife crisis, you won't find igbo individuals sympathizing with the aggressive northerners because we know what they are capable of doing. Even if we have political differences, we know when to draw the line.

Sorry, your people are not trust-worthy partners. Even the north knows that.
They are at best kept at arms length. We can partner on mnor isssues but on issues with severe importamce, the SW cannot be trusted.
I hope Adfam4eva can see your response and appreciate in it the truth of everything I've said. Quite apart from your brazen lie about the Igbo response to the Ife crisis - many on here were openly delighting in the biased manner it was handled, seizing the opportunity to parrot the same cliched "back-stabbers and cowards" tripe you just spouted, viewing the whole affair as just "payback" for the "afonjas" you hate so much - the many paranoid, hate-driven individuals like yourself who make no secret of their views is all the evidence I require that going out on a limb in any way for you guys is a waste of time and energy, as you openly admit you wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

To thy tents O Israel! You have said consistently that you want to be alone, rid of we evil Afonjas, and now that you are getting your dearest wish one way or the other, we will honor your many requests and keep out of the fray.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by FTrebirth(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol this should simply be seen as entertainment. Why would you be asked to help especially when IPOB hates advice. Then call everyone who doesn't fall in line with every little opinion they hold coward. I just find it odd they don't have political support in leaving.

In catalonia politicians are threatened with jail and loss of office while still remain steadfast. SE can't even openly say they support movement. Most are just trying to keep peace.

i wholeheartedly agree with the emboldened. the average southeasterner is mainly concerned about his own selfish gains. grease their palms today and you'll not hear anything about biafra again.

the youths jumping up and down clamoring for biafra are doing so because they're jobless and have nothing to hold on to for the future hence they're easy to brainwash and manipulate, just like the little boys in boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by 0m0nnakoda: 4:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Afam4eva:

Do you really believe what you just wrote? Lol..abeg make i laugh small.

Here's why Yorubas wil not tow the path that IPOB and supporters of IPOB have towed. It's not necessarily because of the cowardly nonenclature being bandied around. It's because Yorubas have not been pushed enough like the Igbos have. As a matter of fact, Yorubas are not really having it that bad in Nigeria. They have enjoyed the spoils of war along with the Northerners. It seems the Igbos are alone in this because even the Niger Delta region have a bargaining chip, which is OIL. If they didn't have oil, they would have even suffered worse fate than Igbos. So, nobody should castigate the Igbos for doing what they're doing He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
Enjoyed spoils of war? You did not say that when GEJ was in power? What about the fact that EVERY single time except now when there has been a Fulani ciivilian in power the Yoruba were ALWAYS in opposition and the Eboes ALWAYS formed the goverment as supporting actors.ALWAYS in 1960 ,1965 and 1979 and 1983 even in 2011 when we voted for GEJ the Eboes hijacked the government and you were one of those gloating. You alway pretend to be objective but you are a rabid jingoist and hypocrite. Yoruba have always been in opposition and do not need to be in central government desperately like you folk . Do you remember when you said this.?
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized..

HOW ABOUT

Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. APC controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are APC states. They should go and meet oga Jona if they feel marginalized.

It sounds like you had formulated the 97 versus 5 % formula even before Buhari thought of it

The words came back to haunt you.Initially you tried to bluff and brazen it out but in the end you deleted it .Why? You are an Eboe champion but you like to pretend and that is the lowest and most duplicitous form of scum

The fundamental problem Eboe have is a delusional sense of their value and importance which causes them to think they are better than every one though I know this is just to compensate for profound inferiority.
How are the Eboes more Marginalized than the NE SS NW or SW or any other place. Everyone is marginalized .If you are not happy and want to leave that is not unreasonable but don't dress that up in hate speeches against ethnic groups or pretend that somehow you are being cheated. Ask the question what do Eboes bring to the table? What do they contribute. Instead Kanu goes around threatening to burn the zoo abusing Yoruba people and others and you folk do not see the criminality in that.Threatening to wipe out Obasanjo's family and that is OK. Saying elections will not hold and that is fine. Is it the US that he is hoping to intervene that will support his threat to stop elections?
Instead of formulating a long term strategy you are led by the impulses of a clearly deranged narcissistic lunatic . Now the chickens have come home to roost and the python is dancing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Leave me make I enter, I know sey I no be Yoruba

Make I hail my guys ...

All the Yoruba's in the house... no bad blood bros.

By the special grace of anything you worship, next turn na Yoruba go carry president.

The north sleeps well when the west rules. Even SS, dey ur side.

I no dey beef Igbo but I dey beef IPOB.. Nnamdi if you can hear me, let me tell you sumin, you aint noin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by 0m0nnakoda: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
We must never forget this thread

from 2011 when GEJ was in power and there was no IPOB
Now Parade done change gear

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

It is compulsory reading for Yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by stayreal: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

Do you really believe what you just wrote? Lol..abeg make i laugh small.

Here's why Yorubas wil not tow the path that IPOB and supporters of IPOB have towed. It's not necessarily because of the cowardly nonenclature being bandied around. It's because Yorubas have not been pushed enough like the Igbos have. As a matter of fact, Yorubas are not really having it that bad in Nigeria. They have enjoyed the spoils of war along with the Northerners. It seems the Igbos are alone in this because even the Niger Delta region have a bargaining chip, which is OIL. If they didn't have oil, they would have even suffered worse fate than Igbos. So, nobody should castigate the Igbos for doing what they're doing He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

Exactly

1. Yorubas cannot and will not desire leaving Nigeria unless the Igbos seceded from Nigeria successfully. Their secession would be driven more by fear of their remaining neighbours in the North rather than the desire to truly be independent.

2. Due to early dealings with the British, they were given much assistance by the British to build Lagos into a defacto commercial capital of West Africa , along with the busiest airport in west Africa. One of the main greviences of the Igbos is federal neglect to build up a proper seaport in the east and true international airport in the east... both of which are federally funded, regulated and controlled. Because of the purposeful neglect by the federal government Igbos must travel primarly to Lagos before coming east which is waste of time and resources in addition to making Yorubas rich who own hostels, taxis, etc. There is a whole ecocomy that thrives off of this... thus a truly restructrd Nigeria or the creation of Biafra will hurt Yoruba pockets more than many people. One just needs to see Lagos every December when Igbos to back east. Imagine if they never came back, many Yoruba businesses would go the way of the dodo bird.

3. Aside from a few of the monthly killings of Yorubas by fulani herdsmen, yorubas are content with assuming a submissive role to the North as long as they are getting their share of federal oil money that comes from the Niger Delta. This is the reason why today you have among the Yoruba billionaires in US dollars that own oil will in non-Yoruba lands.

4. A Yoruba cannot say directly what they would benefit from being without Nigeria as it is currently constructed. If anything they would lose a lot more including no longer having Igbos as people to buffer or to use as a political scapegoat to shield them from their more aggressive friends in the North. Nigeria when fully examined is perfect for the Yoruba. Hence, the reason why any talks of a need for Oduduwa or restructing from a Yoruba's mouth should be treated as nothing more than comedic relief.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by lollmaolol(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
.....when the chips are down, you have no one to hang on but yourself & few

This explains all
Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by 7lives: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
ideologies:
see how stupid u sound, who votes during elections.

Did u visit south east, they don't turn up.

You rigg your elections and claim you are smarts.

Igbo don't have any business with elections if you have a few selfish politicians dancing around, that is their business.

Note this again, Igbo don't turn up for elections you can even research 2015 elections.

So you agree that the north will use and dump u again come 2019

Hahhahahhahahsaaaa
Idiot good nite.

You better believe it, Igbo people even rigged the 1999 election in favor of Obj.
It was shown live on CNN, an elected Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria was supervising RIGGING in his home town in SE.
Igbos don't vote Kkkkkkkkkk, Google is always your friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ereolamide:
I don't intend to mock Igbos, Igbos have the right to self-determination; whatever ways they choose to pursue it and its consequences are none of my business.
Our elders say that 'Ogbon ologbon ko je ka pe agba in were', 'Agba to jin so koto o ko ara yoku logbon'

Some months ago a young man released a video claiming to be the chosen leader of Yoruba youths ready to fight the Nigeria government with chemical weapons and other war thingamajigs for Yoruba's self determination, some people recognized him as Adeyinkas grandson, the internet went agog, a lot of jest was thrown around about how cowardly the tribe (Yoruba) the man claimed to represent, some even dared him to come down to Nigeria since he was domiciled abroad.

Here on Nairaland, many well known Yoruba monikers tapped into his rage, they started insulting Yoruba elders 'they're too docile, they're cowards and so on.'

The question these Yoruba youths should ask themselves are: during June 12 protest who led the protest, who fought Abacha government, who sponsored Radio Kudirat?

Simple answer: our fathers and mothers did, not just any Yoruba father and mother; well known and popular Yoruba bigwigs, politicians, some kings, lawyers and human right activists; they all came out to embrace the bullet, they dared the evil in human form Sani Abacha; how many Yoruba youths were killed, how many elders were killed? Many, but not as much as it would've been without the support of our elites.

They turned up the heat so much that a terrible military dictator couldn't step into the southwest, the beast died like a dog at the end, you may wonder why that was so?

Yoruba elite supported the masses and vice versa, for the injustice meted on Yoruba tribe, the region was chanting the same pledge, that is the power of a stable culture and tradition, our culture should keep having a stronghold on our lives, let our leaders and elders be the one to talk first, like they have done at the recent Ibadan conference which was a perfect example of the Ogboni conference of ancient times, it is not a sign of cowardice if we obey them, we have this system of checks and balances that won't allow a single person no matter how right he might be, lead us astray into quagmires.

We all know the proverb that says: what an elder sees when sitting a child will not see even if he's atop a tree; our elders have the foresight and ancient wisdom, let them lead us gently, with their international recognition they'll get us out of this useless contraption called Nigeria when the time comes, as we too become elders let us embrace the virtue of patience and tact.

Weeks have passed, so many dawns and dusks, what have we heard about the grandson of Adeyinka?
Summary of this long grammar ===

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by 7lives: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
cstr1000:

You build bridges with worthy people, not potential back-stabbers and cowards trying to rejoice in injustice.
You will never see igbo peope hoping that the naijerian army escalate its war against yoruba just because of political difference.
During the ife crisis, you won't find igbo individuals sympathizing with the aggressive northerners because we know what they are capable of doing. Even if we have political differences, we know when to draw the line.

Sorry, your people are not trust-worthy partners. Even the north knows that.
They are at best kept at arms length. We can partner on mnor isssues but on issues with severe importamce, the SW cannot be trusted.

Look who's talking now.
Anyway as long as your people don't make the mistake of invading an inch of our homelands like they did in the past, Yoruba and Igbos have nothing in common.
When exactly have Yoruba ever asked Igbos for support on anything?, Yoruba would rather fall back on old friends like Tapa, Ebira, Benin, Itshekiri, Uhurobo and so on.
It's not as if Yoruba hate or look down on Igbos, it's JUST that you don't have what we need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by oodualover: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
stayreal:

Exactly

1. Yorubas cannot and will not desire leaving Nigeria unless the Igbos seceded from Nigeria successfully. Their secession would be driven more by fear of their remaining neighbours in the North rather than the desire to truly be independent.

2. Due to early dealings with the British, they were given much assistance by the British to build Lagos into a defacto commercial capital of West Africa , along with the busiest airport in west Africa. One of the main greviences of the Igbos is federal neglect to build up a proper seaport in the east and true international airport in the east... both of which are federally funded, regulated and controlled. Because of the purposeful neglect by the federal government Igbos must travel primarly to Lagos before coming east which is waste of time and resources in addition to making Yorubas rich who own hostels, taxis, etc. There is a whole ecocomy that thrives off of this... thus a truly restructrd Nigeria or the creation of Biafra will hurt Yoruba pockets more than many people. One just needs to see Lagos every December when Igbos to back east. Imagine if they never came back, many Yoruba businesses would go the way of the dodo bird.

3. Aside from a few of the monthly killings of Yorubas by fulani herdsmen, yorubas are content with assuming a submissive role to the North as long as they are getting their share of federal oil money that comes from the Niger Delta. This is the reason why today you have among the Yoruba billionaires in US dollars that own oil will in non-Yoruba lands.

4. A Yoruba cannot say directly what they would benefit from being without Nigeria as it is currently constructed. If anything they would lose a lot more including no longer having Igbos as people to buffer or to use as a political scapegoat to shield them from their more aggressive friends in the North. Nigeria when fully examined is perfect for the Yoruba. Hence, the reason why any talks of a need for Oduduwa or restructing from a Yoruba's mouth should be treated as nothing more than comedic relief.

[/s]
OSU ebowl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by PFRB: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
7lives:

Look who's talking now.
Anyway as long as your people don't make the mistake of invading an inch of our homelands like they did in the past, Yoruba and Igbos have nothing in common.
When exactly have Yoruba ever asked Igbos for support on anything?, Yoruba would rather fall back on old friends like Tapa, Ebira, Benin, Itshekiri, Uhurobo and so on.
It's not as if Yoruba hate or look down on Igbos, it's JUST that you don't have what we need.

I like this your talk but I don't know if you can be consistent with it.
Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
stayreal:

Exactly

stayreal:

Exactly

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by deomelo: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
stayreal:

No going back on Gelegele Seaport project – Edo Govt

There is sufficient economic justification for the Gelegele port and we will raise funds from the private sector to develop the facility. We do not believe that the federal government will stop or discourage Edo State from building a Port that is economically viable,” he added. Obaseki said the seaport is on course as his administration is talking to consultants who are currently working on the designs and conducting studies on water depth, the width of the river and the amount of dredging needed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/no-going-back-gelegele-seaport-project-edo-govt/

N69 billion Osun airport to be partly ready in eight months – Contractor

The contractor handling the MKO Abiola International Airport in Ido-Osun, Osun, on Thursday said that the first phase of the N69 billion project.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/.../248177-n69-billion-osun-airport-partly-ready-e

This is 2017, all the states outside your region are taking charge of their own economic future and destinies, they are building their own seaports, airports, bridges and so on, but not you noise makers and empty and shallow chest beaters.

Why are your leaders siting on their hands doing look look and you foot soldiers crying and wailing instead of tasking our own lazy leaders? Do they not collect taxes and allocations just like these other states.

All you do is cry cry, blame blame everybody for your own leaders incompetence, laziness, poor sense of duty and lack of vision.

Obviously, you people care less about airports and seaports, all you are interested in is the same anti Nigerian sentiments, abuse and insult other people, play your favorite victim mentality past time because if you really are serious about your economic future, you won't be sitting on your hands and crying and blaming other people.

This is 2017, people just don't give a damn about your blame blame routine or victims mentality hostage taking.

Your future is in your hands, not in anybody's hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I know. That's why I want kanu and ipob to continue their foolhardiness with the soldiers. The fracas will surely lead to something good for the rest of us cool

Chai......i hate yorubas 4 christ sake....

So u know the foolhardiness will lead to something....good...but u people will cover eye and mouth and be watching.......smh.....................you people should stop this chameleon life style.....

Answer this question......

If UN agrees to divide naija like this.....which one u go follow

Hausa/yoruba

Igbo/yoruba
Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Rotimik: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ereolamide:
I don't intend to mock Igbos, Igbos have the right to self-determination; whatever ways they choose to pursue it and its consequences are none of my business.
Our elders say that 'Ogbon ologbon ko je ka pe agba in were', 'Agba to jin so koto o ko ara yoku logbon'

Some months ago a young man released a video claiming to be the chosen leader of Yoruba youths ready to fight the Nigeria government with chemical weapons and other war thingamajigs for Yoruba's self determination, some people recognized him as Adeyinkas grandson, the internet went agog, a lot of jest was thrown around about how cowardly the tribe (Yoruba) the man claimed to represent, some even dared him to come down to Nigeria since he was domiciled abroad.

Here on Nairaland, many well known Yoruba monikers tapped into his rage, they started insulting Yoruba elders 'they're too docile, they're cowards and so on.'

The question these Yoruba youths should ask themselves are: during June 12 protest who led the protest, who fought Abacha government, who sponsored Radio Kudirat?

Simple answer: our fathers and mothers did, not just any Yoruba father and mother; well known and popular Yoruba bigwigs, politicians, some kings, lawyers and human right activists; they all came out to embrace the bullet, they dared the evil in human form Sani Abacha; how many Yoruba youths were killed, how many elders were killed? Many, but not as much as it would've been without the support of our elites.

They turned up the heat so much that a terrible military dictator couldn't step into the southwest, the beast died like a dog at the end, you may wonder why that was so?

Yoruba elite supported the masses and vice versa, for the injustice meted on Yoruba tribe, the region was chanting the same pledge, that is the power of a stable culture and tradition, our culture should keep having a stronghold on our lives, let our leaders and elders be the one to talk first, like they have done at the recent Ibadan conference which was a perfect example of the Ogboni conference of ancient times, it is not a sign of cowardice if we obey them, we have this system of checks and balances that won't allow a single person no matter how right he might be, lead us astray into quagmires.

We all know the proverb that says: what an elder sees when sitting a child will not see even if he's atop a tree; our elders have the foresight and ancient wisdom, let them lead us gently, with their international recognition they'll get us out of this useless contraption called Nigeria when the time comes, as we too become elders let us embrace the virtue of patience and tact.

Weeks have passed, so many dawns and dusks, what have we heard about the grandson of Adeyinka?

I am Yoruba and do not support the break up of Nigeria. It is not the solution to our challenges.

Fiscal federalism is.

Things will not continue like this forever.
Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Rotimik: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
DabuIIIT:

hes got nothing to offer,hes only mocking the easterners,that they aint listening to their elders but listening to Kanu who he likened to Adeyinka Grandson..and dont u see them,shameless things,mocking their own Adeyinka Grandson?! Ask urself,whos their leader/elders that they are paying attention to? We all know Afenifere are their leaders buh do they listen to them? When Afenifere warned them against following tinubu in the last election that brought the present evil,buhari, upon us all,did they listen? Havent they been calling their Afenifere elders all manner of unprintable names cos they rejected buhari? They opted instead for their tin god,tinubu and here we are today! Search the site very well and u will come accross threads oped by yorubas where they took turns to lambast Afenifere elders like Odumakin,etc. They termed the Ibadan parley last week Pdp agenda! Smh. These ppl are as evil as buhari! And the op is ranting about "an elder sitting,seeing far beyond what the youth will see atop a tree"..
Ogogoro ppl following a drug pushing area boy ogogoro elder grin grin
Only a stupid Yoruba will listen to Adeyinka'a son.

1 Like

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Cjrane2: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
The most funny thing about Nigerians is that the celebrate peace of the graveyard.

Re-organizations are taking place and rethinking of the methods of struggle for freedom. You will be a fool to think millions of people will suddenly surrender their quest to live in decency and freedom without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Alexus23: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yorubas re the problem of Nigeria. Ask Emir Sanusi. cheesy

My pain is that this demons will not leave the Igbos alone. Can't you write your useless articles without ropping the Igbos in? Idiots. angry
Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Rotimik: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
stayreal:

Exactly

You just wrote nonsense.

We are an independent nation. We look forward to the progress and greatness of Nigeria. We do this by staying back in our own region developing it and we expect others to do the same in their own regions, but they won't.

You don't expect a place to develop when it's people abandon it to go and enjoy the efforts of other people in their own region.

The reason why you people see yourselves as slaves in Nigeria is because you people are abandoning your states for other people's states.
You don't assimilate into their culture and you are angry that they don't fully accept you. No Yorubaman living in a place other than his own will attempt to impose himself or his way of life on his host.

Nigeria remains forever. Think development not cecession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by deomelo: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rotimik:

You just wrote nonsense.

We are an independent nation. We look forward to the progress and greatness of Nigeria. We do this by staying back in our own region developing it and we expect others to do the same in their own regions, but they won't.

You don't expect a place to develop when it's people abandon it to go and enjoy the efforts of other people in their own region.

The reason why you people see yourselves as slaves in Nigeria is because you people are abandoning your states for other people's states.

Best come back of the day on NL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas by Rotimik: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
PFRB:

I am a Biafran and I support restructuring as alternative to Biafra but will restructuring come? When ?

Some regions in Nigeria are waiting for restructuring before they start developing their states.

That's the difference between Yoruba people and the others.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Nigerian Army Convoy, Executes All Soldiers (graphic Photos) / Results From Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-election / NEMA To Declare “national Disaster” On Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.