Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Python Will Dance To Death. #code - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Python Will Dance To Death. #code (325 Views)

How President Buhari Will Dance If APC Wins 2019 Election / Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Python Will Dance To Death. #code by ofai: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
These operation will never happen again in the south east. Quote me. There are pressure within and outside the country urging the army to back out. Because they are acting unconstitutionally.

Page my thread. You will say I told you so.

Pazienza NDPVF IPOBrep
Re: The Python Will Dance To Death. #code by benzene00: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin
Re: The Python Will Dance To Death. #code by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please, What is the rationale behind Buhari's calling the slaughter of Igbos python?
Re: The Python Will Dance To Death. #code by IPOBrep: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
there is no need for them to back out cos they have spilled the blood of out youths .

they have directly or indirectly cancelled anambra election.

we will not bother talking to them again.

our people know better now.

in the coming days, a new code of conduct will be handed down to ipob members.

guess the time has come to die gallantly, its not my call anyway

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army And IPOB: A Better Narrative / Bigwigs Calling For Restructure Of Nigeria Is Foolish To Be Ignored! / How Patriotic Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.