Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

FUNAAB Admission Portal Is The Worst In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Admission Portal Is The Worst In Nigeria (680 Views)

Kadpoly Admission Portal 2023/2024 Admission List / Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB Admission Portal Is The Worst In Nigeria by edygistvilla(m): 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
For two days now, it's been tasking for me: mentally, financially and emotionally, all in a bid to register for post utme in Federal university of agriculture, Abeokuta. I've been trying for days to register, from 'error 500' to 'internal server error' to 'payment gateway error' and other myriad of problems. I can imagine this is also happening to thousands of other aspirants trying to access their portal. If an institution that claims to be one of the best in the country, can not structure a functioning website, then the polity is indeed in flames.
The management of federal university of agriculture, Abeokuta needs to know that this issue is painting the institution in a very negative light and fix this issue accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2017/2018 Private Candidates Results-see Statistics / NYSC Is A Total Waste Of Time - Ex Nigerian Coper Blows Hot / Unizik Direct Entry Admission List 2017/2018 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.