Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Please Read And Advise Me - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Read And Advise Me (374 Views)

This Video Teaches You How To Read And Write Nsibidi, The Ancient Igbo Script / Please Read This And Advise Me, I Do Not Know Who To Trust / How Can Someone Hate Me So Much?please Read And Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Advise Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
My brother is autistic
My mother died recently after suffering and dying of Cancer
My family is not close how I want it to be
I'm 24 whilst my mates are doing masters I am doing a course that is designed for 16-19 year olds, I have no degree or qualification past secondary school
Very insecure about my appearance and life
Jobless
Poor (on government welfare)
Had issues with emotional and mental health all my life and more

When I left school people thought I would be a big ahog as I was so hard working and determined but then my life went downhill from there.

Where has God got me? I'm a virgin age 24 yet my mum will never see my kids whilst my friend is 24 had a baby out of wedlock living with boyfriend their mother is alive and healthy. My bullies bullied me to the point of me being depressed in school, yet they are all succeeding etc and my life is a mess.

Help me, don't tell me about God because he isn't real I have realised that, I used to be such a strong christian but my life has crashed before my eyes.
Re: Please Read And Advise Me by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
God expresses his love though people...

I want you to have a positive mindset and connect with people. Social media won't help you, but real friends will ..
Re: Please Read And Advise Me by kingphilip(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
When I left school people thought I would be a big ahog as I was so hard working and determined but then my life went downhill from there.

what we will be advising here won't go a long way except it begins from deep within you.

go back memory lane and note when and where the downhill started and think why it started then i promise you all your answers you'd get them excellently well.

(1) (Reply)

Ytui T5yhg Defg Rtg Sdfg / Become A Bet9ja Agent In Your Locality And Start Making Good Income / Miss Nations' Involvement In Girl Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.