Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House (1183 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by GistMob: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
According to this facebook user

Update : Nnamdi Kanu Family House
I'm not sure if any IPOB member is still around the compound of Mazi Nnamdi KANU . The Nigeria Army have moved in with Tanks , Tear gas and Heavy Machine Gun right at his Black gate .

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by Tamass: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Proof first...I don't want to comment on a baseless assertion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by solid3(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
The bros go don dey under him bed now.

1 Like

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by fernandez1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chai

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by Tamass: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
End of One Nigeria

Buhari your sins and that of your Hausa Fulani mafias won't go unpunished

Let the world know that you guys drew the first blood
Is only to rant in nairaland you know how to do.. Y not go and prove your loyalty to the igboland

3 Likes

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by zico530(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
It is horrible situation now I can confirm
Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari does not know how civil war begins. The moment IPOB take up arms, it will be another Boko Haram, and it will be impossible to stop the war.

We have seen civil wars in other countries, it always looks like the military can crack down, but I can assure us all, when fear of death is gone, the country will descend to full scale civil war.

The military can not, and I repeat can not win a war in this generation where bomb making kits are all over youtube.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by GistMob: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tamass:
Proof first...I don't want to comment on a baseless assertion
working smart on that

1 Like

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by Jetjacky(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria citizens are really inhuman. So much lifeless body. No body twitched at this, rather they're in full support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by MalcoImX: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi said his main purpose is to destroy the 'zoo.' I don't think the 'zoo' will allow him to do that. Buhari has been very patient with this nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by ritababe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
ok
Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by SillyMods: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
I will be happy to see the idiot soaked in mid as done to some of his miscreants yesterday.

That thing needs to be disgraced and humbled.

1 Like

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by FTrebirth(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jetjacky:
Nigeria citizens are really inhuman. So much lifeless body. No body twitched at this, rather they're in full support.
a lot of people want nnamdi kanu dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by januzaj(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
BSS are on their way to rescue their dilector.
Zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House by Tamass: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is just a Facebook comment which has not yet been verified,no pictures no audios or video. I suggest we disregard till further notice... Please let's not cause unnecessary panic

1 Like

(1)

Presidency: Jonathan Govt Officials, Maina Shared Loot / Kenneth Okonkwo Blast PDP Says APC Is The Best Thing That Happened In Nigeria / Nigeria’s External Reserve Hits $46bn – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.