Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town (562 Views)

Reason SE Won’t And Can’t Develop Their Region. / RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC / Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by KingGBsky(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Make God not allow strangers to be master's in my own village.

I have stayed in Lagos and now Abuja.
If not for yorubas and other southerners Abuja would have been a forgotten village.
You can imagine majorities of Hausa/fulani as they like to classify themselves are still the fruit sellers, shoe makers, bike men....not even taxi men ooo.....

I mean common is this what religion and lack of education has led this people to...
Like seriously?
Re: Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by whitebeard(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
If the Igbos and Yoruba's where not taught how to develop their town they wouldn't know to develop a town..knowledge is power, and it something the north lacks..!!
Re: Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by PointZerom: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
KingGBsky:
Make God not allow strangers to be master's in my own village.

I have stayed in Lagos and now Abuja.
If not for yorubas and other southerners Abuja would have been a forgotten village.
You can imagine majorities of Hausa/fulani as they like to classify themselves are still the fruit sellers, shoe makers, bike men....not even taxi men ooo.....

I mean common is this what religion and lack of education has led this people to...
Like seriously?

I am yet to see any Housa guy rent one room let alone flat.
Re: Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by Desyner: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
If I speak they tag me afonja or ipob. These people are contended to sit back and drain the southern resources. In the end when the resource is finished they go back to their large landmass and have the advantage again.
Re: Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by KingGBsky(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2017
PointZerom:

I am yet to see any Housa guy rent one room let alone flat.

the matter is very serious men.
They hardly own a home talkless of renting one... samething I see them do in other states like being a gateman and bringing more of their brother's along, they do same in their own town...
Only few Alhajis own homes... its so backward way of living from this uneducated Hausa/fulani people.
Re: Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2017
KingGBsky:

the matter is very serious men.
They hardly own a home talkless of renting one... samething I see them do in other states like being a gateman and bringing more of their brother's along, they do same in their own town...
Only few Alhajis own homes... its so backward way of living from this uneducated Hausa/fulani people.

...and the yolobats love serving them.
Re: Hausa/fulani Not Capable To Develop Their Own Town by KingGBsky(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Fineman87:

...and the yolobats love serving them.

Come to Abuja and see yorubas leading them.
Whoever the yorubas that serve them are our old political fathers who can do anything for political gains.
Most of the Yoruba youths don't go this way.
Yorubas and Ibos are the main reason why businesses are going on in Abuja...
I believe Kano will be thesame. This hausas don't even know nothing.
Sorry to say they are 2 dumb.

(1) (Reply)

Tinibu Speak: Dont Condemn Nnamdi Kalu But Listen To Him / Unveiled: Owners Of Arms Import Firm Uncovered / Corruption Not Nigeria’s Problem – Falana Tells Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.