Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. (1538 Views)

Serious Relationship Wanted / Serious Relationship Wanted / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please all, I'm looking to hook my cousin up. He lives out of the country, but it's looking to settle down and marry a Nigerian. He hopes to meet a very mature, very gentle, loving lady as he has gone through a very rough patch in terms of relationships and does not like being stressed. He is financially capable of taking GOOD care of a woman and treats them with tender care and respect. He is also open to love, and does not mind professions, as long as they can talk fluently in English.

Kindly PM me directly as I really want to hook this kind, generous guy up
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by lafflaff123(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
My Mom is young.

Whatdusay?
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wow, two emails already. Please he will be in Abuja for a short period and if you are open to meeting in a safe, fun environment, please don't be shy.

For all email asking about age preference, he says he wants someone who is mentally matured. He is in his mid 30s
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
My Mom is young.

Whatdusay?

Lol, hmm, the guy go use enjoyment take spoil your mom. She may end up fashing you guys to go enjoy her life

2 Likes

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wow. Already 10 emails!!! To be fair and open, I'll answer all questions about him here to give those interested an equal footing.

Yes, he is already working and quite comfortable. He is a pharmacist outside the country.

He was raised by missionaries and does not really care about tribal issues. He just wants someone that he can love and live with. Unfortunately, no,he does not want to travel down to portharcourt or warri. Safety consciousness. Also he is not picky about size. But you must be entertaining, lively, and loving. I can't have a boring Sis inlaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wow!!!! Didn't know my hookup will bear positive result. Gotten 14 mails and counting. Please can we take this a step further? Can weake it more interesting ? In the pm, kindly include a short info about yourself please. The guy is into romance and intelligent,mature people. He keeps saying mature women only. So if you can add a small sentence about what maturity means to you, he will appreciate it.

Going to answer a few more questions here:
*Planning to get married within 6 months of courting.
* Christian or Muslim Is not the issue. The fear of God is most important, however, he would prefer a child of God.
* He can cook very well and hopes to assist his babe every now and then with a surprise breakfast or dinner, but feels that man and woman have their roles in marriage.

Just trying to be fair.
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Okay, got quite a lot of emails to sort through. Thanks house for helping a G out
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by breadtom: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
I pity the fools that will fall for this,nice write up Mr poster keep deceiving the gullible ones.
seXytOhbAd:
Okay, got quite a lot of emails to sort through. Thanks house for helping a G out

5 Likes

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by mrjaybaba(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
caveat emptor !

2 Likes

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
breadtom:
I pity the fools that will fall for this,nice write up Mr poster keep deceiving the gullible ones.

I also feel sorry for you breadtom. I don't know why you go out of your way to making people scared of finding love, especially when you're a miserable bloke. I say so because this thread was opened for a reason. It was to get women who are interested in settling down with someone who is serious. Now as a man, you brought your Hot good for nothing butt to block another person's blessing. Do you see how miserable you are?

1 Like

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by breadtom: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
scam scam scam.
seXytOhbAd:

I also feel sorry for you breadtom. I don't know why you go out of your way to making people scared of finding love, especially when you're a miserable bloke. I say so because this thread was opened for a reason. It was to get women who are interested in settling down with someone who is serious. Now as a man, you brought your Hot good for nothing butt to block another person's blessing. Do you see how miserable you are?

1 Like

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by Kingcacy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am single looking for serious relationship with anyone that is interested 07061333230 07060500419
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by happidart(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
pls am interested o,God fearing and needs a God fearing man too
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by Zinny25(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
seXytOhbAd:
Wow!!!! Didn't know my hookup will bear positive result. Gotten 14 mails and counting. Please can we take this a step further? Can weake it more interesting ? In the pm, kindly include a short info about yourself please. The guy is into romance and intelligent,mature people. He keeps saying mature women only. So if you can add a small sentence about what maturity means to you, he will appreciate it.

Going to answer a few more questions here:
*Planning to get married within 6 months of courting.
* Christian or Muslim Is not the issue. The fear of God is most important, however, he would prefer a child of God.
* He can cook very well and hopes to assist his babe every now and then with a surprise breakfast or dinner, but feels that man and woman have their roles in marriage.

Just trying to be fair.
Christian or Muslim not an issue yet he was raised by missionaries, he's got no standard at all. with his status and exposure nothing to show for it.
Good luck to all who are sending emails.
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by donkelvin10(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am available for a true relationship @ +2349023630072 on WhatsApp
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by Aust27000: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
He is open for friendship that can led to relationship.
Oko01Paul@gmail.com
Young or old ladies willing to mingle can reach him, he is ready to settle down this year

1 Like

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by Charis23: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by CHII2017(f): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Iam a female 40+,single.Looking for a matured Igbo man to settle down with.
Re: Mature Serious Relationship Wanted. by donkelvin10(m): 7:43pm On May 01
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Town Dating Hookup / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / Big, Bold And Beautiful Ladies. Let's Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.