Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Please Help With This Math - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With This Math (720 Views)

I Can't Believe I Could Not Solve This, Who Can Help With This Math? / Can You Solve This Math Question? / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Math by Prectega(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
guys help out ... not sure of my answer
what is the coefficient of y in the equation
3y² - 1/2y + 6 = 0
. it was given to my bro in js3
is this math not ss1 math?.
Re: Please Help With This Math by HomeTutor1(f): 3:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Coefficient of y is minus 1/2
Re: Please Help With This Math by dejt4u(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2017
HomeTutor1:
you are right
Re: Please Help With This Math by HomeTutor1(f): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
dejt4u:
you are right
Hehehehehe, I doff my hat for you as the Boss o
Re: Please Help With This Math by Prectega(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
HomeTutor1:
thanks ma
Re: Please Help With This Math by dejt4u(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
HomeTutor1:
Hehehehehe, I doff my hat for you as the Boss o
boss for where.. you are our tutor here o. please keep it up
Re: Please Help With This Math by omosaku(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Will you love to see your child in the tv screen while he or she becomes the winer of the cowbell maths competitions and other maths competitions?. Here is the best website to visit. www.biodunomosaku.com
free books and material that will make your child perform well in mathematics, both in soft copies and hard copies.
contact us on: 08023226334
thanks.
Re: Please Help With This Math by IamOlusa(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
HomeTutor1:
what do you study?
Re: Please Help With This Math by Yanucar: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone, throughout the entire education, students have to solve problems - in elementary school in mathematics, and then in algebra, geometry, physics and chemistry. And although the conditions of problems in different sciences are different, the methods of solution are based on the same logical principles. Understanding how a simple math problem works will help your child develop algorithms for solving problems in other areas of science. Therefore, it is necessary to teach a child to solve problems from the first grade. After that, fourth grade math will be much easier and he will learn quickly.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Grade4 Quantitative. / Photos Of Students Fleeing School In Rumuokparali, PH Due To Fear Of Vaccine. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.