Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (61781 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Smony: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
there z nothing God cnt do. giv ur life to christ n b dedicated in serving him, tak ur prescript drug n God wil c u thru.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Rozaytee: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

No fear jareee. The thread is meant to scare people from having sex (which is not a bad thing in itself).
its not scaring anyone from having sex...use ur head avoid mutiple patners and make sure u are well protected before sex...shikena
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by maxtamazin: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Ageco:
My beloved brother, your story is quite pathetic. I read your first thread and the symptoms you said you were experiencing I knew you are HIV positive, but I kept mum. However, there is still Hope for you, yes , I mean 'hope
' All you need now is Jesus. With Him everything is possible. He may not heal you,but when the end comes you will be Him in a far better place that tongue can describe now. Just repent of every sin and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. He saves, cares,delivers and heals. You could be a diamond for Christ in this generation if only you can truly repent and find a Bible believing church and belong. It's well

Another Jesus heal nonsense. Everything is Jesus heals....go and seek professional help and stop mopping around like a silly child
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by happney65: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Super story..
@op if truly your HIV positive,you won't be hear typing all this long epistle you'll just,

1. Crying your arse out and disturbing God with prayers.
2. Contemplating suicide.
3. Probably phoning your best hommie for advise.
4. Or locating the nearest church for night vigil.

And to all viewers,Runs girls,Homos etc.

Use Condom o.

ABSTINENCE IS THE KEY...

He is just telling lies and people are believing this rubbish..No Pre counselling was done before he went for the test..even before he's Blood Sample was taken..They just gave him the result and he went home just like that...Hunnnn?This is nothing but Lies..

Nonesense and Buhari
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by kwadochi: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Hi guy.
I want you to go for another test.
I am sure its false positive.
Go to another Hospital private and test.
Many of all these public hospitals give false positive results.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I must confess that I am scared shitless after reading this guy's story. Omo na to go marry ooooo. Toto no kill person (sick in the stomach already). undecided cool

I no say fear hold you . u just dey form staunch..
Like my paddy dey always talk and I quote " the day wey death kill am, him go die go but him no go fit use him hand kill himself by going for that test" grin grin long live mudiego grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Rozaytee: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Rasta231:
Better to live with HIV than diabetes and hepatitis.... It's surely not the end your life
how can u be saying its better to live wit one sickness than d other....abeg none is good biko...hepatitis and diabetes can be treated and dey go...but hiv has no cure so wich is now better...abeg
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Rozaytee: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
happney65:

He is just telling lies and people are believing this rubbish..No Pre counselling was done before he went for the test..even before he's Blood Sample was taken..They just gave him the result and he went home just like that...Hunnnn?This is nothing but Lies..

Nonesense and Buhari
fear and anger never catch u before..wen it does u go know wats up

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:

Fine wise girl kiss
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by happney65: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sammyprinceson:
For those of you preaching for protection before sex. Hear me and hear me well, Condom may have protected you from sexual transmitted diseases but it can never protect you from sexually transmitted Demons

Demons?Please tell me about it please..How do the Demons look like?I need to know please and Please. .Lol
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Whatever you don't learn the easy way, you will definitely learn it the hard way.

Good luck Bro, you might still stay up to a decade though. Become serious with your christian life too (Nothing is Impossible) #No Atheist replies pls smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by happney65: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:

Why was there no precounselling session?Please answer the question..This one na lie..I can categorically tell you that
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Rozaytee: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
happney65:

Why was there no precounselling session?Please answer the question..This one na lie..I can categorically tell you that
my dear its possible oo....cus i have experienced fear plus anger befor and i locked my self up alone and didnt wanna see or speak to anyone for days...so its possible for d op to feel dat way....i believe he is even too weak at heart to just go for counseling according to wat he wrote..
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Greenlandncom(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, some few days ago i created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4044625/slept-180-prostitutes-4-years concerning my strong addition with engaging with different prostitutes, i also saw same topic on yabaleft and gossip mill pages, in which i saw so many thousands of insults not replies and also i made mention of quitting totally from it in which i vowed and swore with my life to God Almighty that the last time i went will forever be my last, i swore never to engage and risks my life and sleeping with different prostitutes, and also i mentioned something like going for an hiv test the next day which is this past monday.

To cut the long story short i summoned courage and went for the text first thing that Monday morning before going to work.

When i arrived at the test center i sat and waited a little while because others were there before me, they all came to do their own different tests, then it got to my turn and my blood sample was taken, and i waited with shaky legs and a racing heart, just a few minutes and the result came in the woman in charge then handled it to me and i glanced through it and behold the unthinkable happened it came out positive (i was HIV positive +v) i just keeps staring at it like a doll, i don't know what to do or say at that moment, the woman was still standing looking at me, then she utter her first words something like it's not the end of the world that i should follow her that she wants to take me to someone for counseling, i was so filled with rage and regrets that i went out at once with so much anger and frustrations, i just went straight home and didn't bother to go to work that day, even up till today i had not gone to work, am just here lying lifeless, that same monday i logged in to nairaland and i saw many mentions urging me to update how the test result went, i don't have any intentions of opening a new topic concerning it, so i replied one of the mentions that it came out positive, since then i haven't logged in to nairaland until now, in which i logged in to read replies on the last page of my previous thread, in which i saw so many replies urging me to create a topic concerning it so that others will be able to learn from my experience.

Sincerely speaking i don't really knows how and where i wants to start in advising those engaging with prostitutes, and also those having sex without condoms. smh

If only u guys really knows how regretful and sorrowful am currently feeling , if only i could turn back the Sands of time, but it's too late to cry before the head is off, it's not worth it.

All because of 10 - 15 minutes pleasures, i used my own hand and money to destroy my life, so many thoughts on my mind right now i don't really knows what to do, am so confused, so i will start living on drugs daily for the rest of my life, me that don't knows how to take drugs also am always feeling the side effects of mostly all drugs i always took, just a little self control would have avoided all this mess i got myself into, i really feels like the ground should just open up and swallow me right now, what will my family say if they eventually finds out, the first son and father of the family, and also the most quiet and cool headed of them all has been infected with hiv virus, none will ever belive that i had ever kissed a girl before talk more of sleeping with different prostitutes, i don't really knows what to do or say anymore, i feels so weak and tired right now, am really so confused and frustrated, i really so messed up right now, i must say that everything in this life has his consequences, the icing of the cake is very sweet so it's the diabetes it could give u will be very bitter, nothing goes for nothing in this life, i must say to u guys my friends and my family that abstinence is the best, if u can't abstain at least use a condom, never u have sex using a condom when u are drunk it's too fatal, sex is sweet so it's the consequences of it is very disastrous if u inventually ran out of luck, the thought of living on drugs for the rests of my life is making me semi_mental, am so fed up with life right now, me that don't knows how to take drugs, me that am always feeling the side effects of taking any drugs all because of sexual pleasures my life has been ruined i can't actually believe that this is really happening, so am now hiv positive, so i have contracted the dreaded hiv virus.

When i was doing it jumping from one girl / prostitutes to the other, i thought i was enjoying life, i thought i was feeling and Banging a soft feminine body, i didn't knew that the feminine body is what will end me, i didn't knew that it's the same feminine body that is going to ruin my life, i didn't knew that it was not worth it, the cons smartly outweighs the pros. I really so full of anger, regrets and frustrations right now, what could easily be avoided, i allowed my stinking sexual urges to be controlling me all this while, all the sex i have had all this while what have i gained? Nothing.
What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on my first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

I don't think my life will ever remained as it was before again, just when i have made up my mind about quitting with different prostitutes

Am feeling so weak and tired right now, i can't type anymore, i wants to sleep now.
Goodnight and God's speed be with you all.
Life can be different. Pick my number from my signature let's talk.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Pataricatering(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is my opinion.

Some will come here to say take heart brother,and blah blah blah.

Hypocrites.

The truth is,there are rewards or consequences for everything we do in life. You contacted it due to your reckless nature, so deal with it.

Now, i hope you don't start distrubuting it.

Others learn from him. Especially the online/real liferuns girls and slay mama's.

a guy caught hiv from sleeping around with prostitutes you are here warning slay mamas ? You men will never learn to advise yourselves ! -
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
I'm so sorry dear..how do I get across to u?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by rigarmortis: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
so you are HIV positive and the next thing is to come here and post this long and well articulated missive.

come naturally to you huh?....like lies

fucking liar.

a dinner was organized in abuja recently for Hiv positives, along with some monetary package, at the end confirmatory tests was conducted and only about 25% of the attendants were positive.

this guy is one of them,

keep joking with something that is real to others
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by angelboy01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't think my life will ever remained as it was before again, just when i have made up my mind about quitting with different prostitutes

Am feeling so weak and tired right now, i can't type anymore, i wants to sleep now.
Goodnight and God's speed be with you all.[/quote]

I feel your pain bro but you can still be negative if you allow the holy spirit in your life. I am a winner member and I have seen cases where people from positive turn negative, people with SS turn AA. I will recommend a book called the "THE HEALING BALM" by Bishop David Oyedepo. Read it with faith and listen to prophetic tapes from Bishop and I promise you you will be healed. God bless you bro.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Elliot2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
there is this medicinal plant that my mum showed me,she alleges that it cures hiv and aids. though i am aware of the plant use for malaria,typhoid and some other infections;but can not confirm the former. but i am looking forward to trying it out with a patient. it is a very popular plant that grows even around d home.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by KingSango(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
HIV is a hoax.

Never ever get tested.
It is the unnecessary HIV medication that overtime knocks out immune system and kills people.
Helps depopulate Africa, hence reason imperialist nations through NGO they sponsor, are pushing HIV testing and treatment in Africa whilst ignoring real mass killer diseases like malaria.

That's most accurate HIV is a hoax but AIDS is real. AIDS comes from the continous practice of sodomy, brought into Africa from Arab and European​ rape squads, they colonized Africa by raping women and children. Then setting up their perverted churches ran by pedophile priests and nuns. Mostly all the NGOs funded by Christian groups so called charity. They have been pitying Nigeria, the queen mother, every since they destroyed her own self independence. The European needs the charity of Nigeria but Nigeria does not need him if Nigeria restructured under craft technological and agricultural central system.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Elliot2(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:
Why do I have a feeling this thread was intentionally opened by a HIV awareness advocacy group to help spread the word ..any which way it's working because people are learning
i feel same too

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by baby124: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
fpeter:

Hello, please enlighten me. Is HIV different? When you say a woman with the same strain as the poster, what do you mean by that?
TBH, i truly want to understand.
Apparently there are two types. HIV 1 and HIV2. Some people are infected with both.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by babilicious: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, some few days ago i created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4044625/slept-180-prostitutes-4-years concerning my strong addition with engaging with different prostitutes, i also saw same topic on yabaleft and gossip mill pages, in which i saw so many thousands of insults not replies and also i made mention of quitting totally from it in which i vowed and swore with my life to God Almighty that the last time i went will forever be my last, i swore never to engage and risks my life and sleeping with different prostitutes, and also i mentioned something like going for an hiv test the next day which is this past monday.

To cut the long story short i summoned courage and went for the text first thing that Monday morning before going to work.

When i arrived at the test center i sat and waited a little while because others were there before me, they all came to do their own different tests, then it got to my turn and my blood sample was taken, and i waited with shaky legs and a racing heart, just a few minutes and the result came in the woman in charge then handled it to me and i glanced through it and behold the unthinkable happened it came out positive (i was HIV positive +v) i just keeps staring at it like a doll, i don't know what to do or say at that moment, the woman was still standing looking at me, then she utter her first words something like it's not the end of the world that i should follow her that she wants to take me to someone for counseling, i was so filled with rage and regrets that i went out at once with so much anger and frustrations, i just went straight home and didn't bother to go to work that day, even up till today i had not gone to work, am just here lying lifeless, that same monday i logged in to nairaland and i saw many mentions urging me to update how the test result went, i don't have any intentions of opening a new topic concerning it, so i replied one of the mentions that it came out positive, since then i haven't logged in to nairaland until now, in which i logged in to read replies on the last page of my previous thread, in which i saw so many replies urging me to create a topic concerning it so that others will be able to learn from my experience.

Sincerely speaking i don't really knows how and where i wants to start in advising those engaging with prostitutes, and also those having sex without condoms. smh

If only u guys really knows how regretful and sorrowful am currently feeling , if only i could turn back the Sands of time, but it's too late to cry before the head is off, it's not worth it.

All because of 10 - 15 minutes pleasures, i used my own hand and money to destroy my life, so many thoughts on my mind right now i don't really knows what to do, am so confused, so i will start living on drugs daily for the rest of my life, me that don't knows how to take drugs also am always feeling the side effects of mostly all drugs i always took, just a little self control would have avoided all this mess i got myself into, i really feels like the ground should just open up and swallow me right now, what will my family say if they eventually finds out, the first son and father of the family, and also the most quiet and cool headed of them all has been infected with hiv virus, none will ever belive that i had ever kissed a girl before talk more of sleeping with different prostitutes, i don't really knows what to do or say anymore, i feels so weak and tired right now, am really so confused and frustrated, i really so messed up right now, i must say that everything in this life has his consequences, the icing of the cake is very sweet so it's the diabetes it could give u will be very bitter, nothing goes for nothing in this life, i must say to u guys my friends and my family that abstinence is the best, if u can't abstain at least use a condom, never u have sex using a condom when u are drunk it's too fatal, sex is sweet so it's the consequences of it is very disastrous if u inventually ran out of luck, the thought of living on drugs for the rests of my life is making me semi_mental, am so fed up with life right now, me that don't knows how to take drugs, me that am always feeling the side effects of taking any drugs all because of sexual pleasures my life has been ruined i can't actually believe that this is really happening, so am now hiv positive, so i have contracted the dreaded hiv virus.

When i was doing it jumping from one girl / prostitutes to the other, i thought i was enjoying life, i thought i was feeling and Banging a soft feminine body, i didn't knew that the feminine body is what will end me, i didn't knew that it's the same feminine body that is going to ruin my life, i didn't knew that it was not worth it, the cons smartly outweighs the pros. I really so full of anger, regrets and frustrations right now, what could easily be avoided, i allowed my stinking sexual urges to be controlling me all this while, all the sex i have had all this while what have i gained? Nothing.
What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on my first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

I pray you read this.......Go to God on your knees and in all sincerity confess your sins (Psalm 51).....there is nothing impossible for God to do. I am a living witness of the power and Might of God (The Most High God)....i have seen God heal cancer, AIDS (not just Hiv), deliver people from evil attacks, etc..... Don't limit God...He forgives us and does not hold our sins against us if we truly repent. Read Matt 6:33
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Protein0:

The more reason I asked you to read it up chief or ask consultants, especially psychiatrists, gynecologists or urologists (if you're in Clinicals and not a vocal pre-clinical learner).
Learn how to be a good learner, masturbation isn't sex. Just seek more knowledge, ok?
masturbation is not sex. Lol. Where did u come from? Oya what is sex and what is masturbation?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by ghost3040: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls i need an answer to this question nairalanders.
Can HIV be contracted through kissing??
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by NaijaElba(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:

Do you feel any symptoms of it before going for test?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by chiefolododo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Haaaa my God,so painful. But den can u pls be kind enough and show me ur real face.
you talked like a fool
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by chiefolododo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:

What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

Brother, God loves you, Good people here have been advising you to give your life to Jesus, I advise you the same thing. He can turn your situation around. I will pray for you.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:

You deserve what you got bro. I'm not sorry for you. You were living a bleeped up life and needed to be taught a lesson. This was your topic When all was going SWEET for you abi.
https://www.nairaland.com/4035519/those-always-aguying-pussy-elastic

Yeye boy. The piss wey be elastic don hug u Na.

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by fpeter(f): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
baby124:

Apparently there are two types. HIV 1 and HIV2. Some people are infected with both.

Now that's bad...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.