Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

You Cannot Say We Did Not Try - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Say We Did Not Try (807 Views)

Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back" / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by maclatunji: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
How many threads have I created to help mould IPOB followers on Nairaland to stop their mindlessness? If Nnamdi Kanu is suicidal, leave him to his wahala. Let the Southeast be peaceful for your own sake.

But no, all we get are expletives and boasting from people that don't know their right from left and egotistical pseudo-intellectuals who think Nairaland and online acclaim can change the price of bread.

The government will not relent in ensuring order, the remaining elements looking for trouble should go find better things to do, it is not too late for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by PentiumPro(f): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Too late, the East cannot have peace again unless they chase Kanu out and back to the UK

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by Nemesis1: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
PentiumPro:
Too late, the East cannot have peace again unless they chase Kanu out and back to the UK

I can bet my left balls UK will not accept him

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by MalcoImX: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Anybody who doubts this government's resolve should go back and read Buhari's address to the nation after his return from medical leave.
Let it be known by iPoB or anybody that Nigeria's breakup will not be under Buhari. Nnamdi should know that he can't be allowed to form any alternative government in Nigeria's territory. Biafra is not a country and advocating or forming an alternative is treason.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
THE WAY SOME FRUSTRATED ELEMENTS CARRY BIAFRA MATTER ON THEIR HEAD ENN, CHAI EVEN HEADMASTER DEY LEARN WORK

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by APCsupporter: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Indeed, I am a witness. just chill and enjoy the show since our brothers have chosen this path

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by TimeManager(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Their tanks is not yet emptied. They still do pour expletives on anybody & everybody.
Kanu will surely regret turning the heads of our ibo brothers upside down.

Kiss the truth!
Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by RomeSankara: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2017
TimeManager:
Their tanks is not yet emptied. They still do pour expletives on anybody & everybody.
Kanu will surely regret turning the heads of our ibo brothers upside down.

Kiss the truth!

How I wish you are this vocal when Fulani kills innocent people but instead then you will choose to jump and pass

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by lastmessenger: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Some guys are so happy seeing dead people and their blood flowing on the streets in aba and umuahia. This is the so called lip service to one Nigeria. One Nigeria being achieved by the use of force.
This government and man chairing it shall come to pass and the world will remain. Nothing last forever.just a matter of time. We all and everybody we know are gonna die one day and in reality we are not better than those who died today cos their woes have actually ended while we are still stock in this dark world to keep seeing the show of shame by human beings.
Lord return peace to the land of your people and put peace in our heart. Let the souls of those who died today be accepted in your paradise and let our souls be pleasing to you even as we wait to join them someday in the future.I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by SpComedy: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Yes lets blame the dead for a mindless attack on them by the Nigerian army, yes lets blame the slained for standing against unconstitutional military invasion of their land we should not also forget to blame Nnamdi Kanu for terrorising and killing yorubas and hausas with his mouth/word and with his sophiscated microphone machine gun...........

Together lets applaud Arewa youth for being patrotic enough by issuing a quit notice to Igbos, lets clap for the nigeria army for dancing a lazy python dance in the most peaceful region in Nigeria, lets not forget to hail the military for the sporadic shooting,torture and killings of unarmed civilians...

Finally as we hail and dance let not forget that we all still have a date with the TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by TimeManager(m): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2017
RomeSankara:

How I wish you are this vocal when Fulani kills innocent people but instead then you will choose to jump and pass
You've lost it, I swear.

Kiss the truth!
Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by RomeSankara: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2017
TimeManager:
You've lost it, I swear.

Kiss the truth!

You kiss the truth
Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by TheKingdom: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2017
maclatunji:
How many threads have I created to help mould IPOB followers on Nairaland to stop their mindlessness? If Nnamdi Kanu is suicidal, leave him to his wahala. Let the Southeast be peaceful for your own sake.

But no, all we get are expletives and boasting from people that don't know their right from left and egotistical pseudo-intellectuals who think Nairaland and online acclaim can change the price of bread.

The government will not relent in ensuring order, the remaining elements looking for trouble should go find better things to do, it is not too late for them.

Referendum is all we are asking...Why is that so fearful to you folks. Your propaganda machine that worked for decades is broken and no matter how you try to put on your sheep uniform, we know that not only are you guys wolves, but Afonjas and Terrorrist tying bedsheets.

So No to Election and Yes to Nnamdi Kanu...

Your can continue with the Nigger Area and an absentee Head of State wearing diapers in London
Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by overall90: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2017
You tried so that you will continue to call igbos second class citizens.
You tried so that you will continue to mock and taunt igbos over lack of fg presence in the SE.
You tried so that you can laugh and dance on how your region is developing while the igbos will continue to cry for the second Niger bridge.
I remember one of you saying that the only thing that makes him sleep well at night is seeing igbos being treated as second class citizens in the land of their birth.
You tried so that the status quo will remain.
Indeed you tried!
Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by Atiku2019: 2:01am On Sep 15, 2017
cool
Re: You Cannot Say We Did Not Try by maclatunji: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Referendum is all we are asking...Why is that so fearful to you folks. Your propaganda machine that worked for decades is broken and no matter how you try to put on your sheep uniform, we know that not only are you guys wolves, but Afonjas and Terrorrist tying bedsheets.

So No to Election and Yes to Nnamdi Kanu...

Your can continue with the Nigger Area and an absentee Head of State wearing diapers in London

You might as well ask to burn people’s houses, just don't throw concepts about. Where is your legal framework for a referendum?

Is it by blogging traffic or hate broadcasts that laws will change to allow referendums?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra - "We Are Not Sure If IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" / Why We Are Launching Military Operation In South West - Army / NGO Bill: Gbajabiamila Reacts To Odinkalu's Campaign + Full Bill(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.