Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President (2171 Views)

Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by ifyan(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Ipob be like Chukwu okike is working

May God continue to bring confusion among your enemies when they gather for your downfall
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by Naijiant: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by Keballl: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2017
texazzpete:

And you who were busy campaigning for GEJ even when they scammed you with second Niger bridge...what lesson have you learnt?

Aren't you still ashamed to be talking here. Who is the bigger scammer between Buhari and GEJ ?

Shame fall on you.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by saintade01(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2017
freeze001:
That video is an old one that didn't happen recently.

Can you just listen to yourself?
Mtcheeww.

Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2017
cckris:
When Gani Adams & his OPC were killing Nigerian Forces Yoruba leaders gave him the prestigious title of Otumba. Igbos didn't interfere. And Igbo nation haven't given titular recognition to the unarmed & harmless IPOB Leader.

Obasanjo locked him up and gave police the power to shoot OPC members at sight. Try again with another lie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by cckris: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
And OPC was fully armed, killing Nigerian Forces, but IPOB are not armed at all, always on peaceful marches like Martin Luther King. Na God go punish those born to lie.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by iwaeda: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Government needs to handle this with wisdom, so that it will not escalate like Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by iwaeda: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2017
agbangam:

All dis IPOB guys can lie sha, how or when did Oby campaign for PMB. Na wa for una oo.

Go and check her twiters and she gave lecture when APC was formed.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by Goke7: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Oby really goofed, thought I still respect her a lot. I think she was just emotional, For the first time Garba shehu responded well
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by iwaeda: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Goke7:
Oby really goofed, thought I still respect her a lot. I think she was just emotional, For the first time Garba shehu responded well

I can tell you BBOG will soon resume
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by texazzpete(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Keballl:

Aren't you still ashamed to be talking here. Who is the bigger scammer between Buhari and GEJ ?

Shame fall on you.

Both are scammers. Buhari let a lot of people down after all the hope and hype.

But the mediocrity of GEJ - a PhD holder - was just as dismaying. Plus the shameless corruption in his tenure, corruption he most certainly knew about.

Why should shame fall on me when I've never campaigned for a scammer?
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by pryme(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
PFRB:
Did Buhari appoint the current CBN gov??
Did Kachukwu not say he is not Igbo?? That he is a Lagosian??

And you think Buhari cant appoint a Northerner to handle this positions if he wanted to?
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by pryme(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
iwaeda:

Situation on ground is quite different, Let us call a spade a spade. Nobody supports violence, but you dont provoke people to anger.

Neither should ppl provoke the law, if you step on a lions tail be prepared for what comes after.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by Goke7: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2017
iwaeda:

I can tell you BBOG will soon resume

that's even better at least they don't have lion guard grin
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by pryme(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
iwaeda:
Government needs to handle this with wisdom, so that it will not escalate like Boko Haram.

This exactly what the Govt is trying to do, GEJ left Boko Haram unchecked, look what it has become today.
Hate him or like him Buhari is doing what a sane leader will do.

The US that we feel practice the cleanest form of democracy dont waste time deploying forces when the Govt feel the country's security is threatened.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by iwaeda: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2017
pryme:

This exactly what the Govt is trying to do, GEJ left Boko Haram unchecked, look what it has become today.
Hate him or like him Buhari is doing what a sane leader will do.

The US that we feel practice the cleanest form of democracy dont waste time deploying forces when the Govt feel the country's security is threatened.

Funny people; killing boko Haram is killing Northerners
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by Keballl: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
texazzpete:

Both are scammers. Buhari let a lot of people down after all the hope and hype.

But the mediocrity of GEJ - a PhD holder - was just as dismaying. Plus the shameless corruption in his tenure, corruption he most certainly knew about.

Why should shame fall on me when I've never campaigned for a scammer?

You rooted for Buhari.
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2017
Keballl:

You rooted for Buhari.

Of course I did. Have i ever claimed otherwise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abacha Built NAss, Afric Largest Hsg Est & Natnl Hosp; Obj Built Nothin / Twitter Poll: Which Is More Useless, Buhari Or 5 Naira? / Name One Thing APC Has Changed Since Taking Over From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.