Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness (1231 Views)

Adeleke Arrested: Stop This Madness - Fani-kayode To Buhari / VICTOR UMEH: This Madness Must Stop - Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 1:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Saw this and it makes so much sense:

You are all fools who think Biafra is the answer. Have you forgotten the millions that died during the civil war? And those ones died because of a real issue, because of th igbo progrom. What persecution are we igbos facing in Nigeria today? What stupidity is this? Are you all eager for death and your own destruction that you would let a madman like Nnamdi Kanu, or whatever his stupid name is, lead you into hell? He isn't Ojukwu. He isn't Zik and he is doing all this not because he cares about the igbos but because of his own arrogance and psychopathic need to feel relevant. He doesn't care how many of our brothers die. He would offer even more just for power and notoriety. Don't be sheep.
Ask yourselves these questions: who would lead Biafra (do we have any reputable selfless igbo politician that the igbo states would accept)? How can you have a country made of just a handful of landlocked states within another country? What natural resources do the igbo states have (the niger delta wisely won't be a part of any succession talk)?
We are igbos, smart industrious people (at least that's what we all say) and it's a real shame that all someone has to do is say 'Biafra' and so many of us lose our senses?

5 Likes

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by TheKingdom: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:

You are all fools who think Biafra is the answer. Have you forgotten the millions that died during the civil war? And those ones died because of a real issue, because of th igbo progrom. What persecution are we igbos facing in Nigeria today? What stupidity is this? Are you all eager for death and your own destruction that you would let a madman like Nnamdi Kanu, or whatever his stupid name is, lead you into hell? He isn't Ojukwu. He isn't Zik and he is doing all this not because he cares about the igbos but because of his own arrogance and psychopathic need to feel relevant. He doesn't care how many of our brothers die. He would offer even more just for power and notoriety. Don't be sheep.
Ask yourselves these questions: who would lead Biafra (do we have any reputable selfless igbo politician that the igbo states would accept)? How can you have a country made of just a handful of landlocked states within another country? What natural resources do the igbo states have (the niger delta wisely won't be a part of any succession talk)?
We are igbos, smart industrious people (at least that's what we all say) and it's a real shame that all someone has to do is say 'Biafra' and so many of us lose our senses?

Rubbish as usual. Even remembering the war is enough to launch misses at Abuja and Kano and Ibadan, but have we?

You talk about persecution? You must not be serious. Nor do you live in the East where someone like Theo Orji can be governor for 8 years and now Senator by government sponsored rigging.

You ask who would lead Biafra? Who is leading Nigeria Think before you write

Igbo are industrious right?? Yet no "industry" for them in their land lol

Kanu never claimed to be Ojukwu, and is not telling anyone to carry arms, but asked for referendum, but you Niggers in the Nigger Area cant distinguish between that and war because you all had military rule for so long that Buhari and coupist like himself are perfect Presidential candidates year in/ year out.

We reject that and reject that we are Niggers from a Nigger Area. No Lord Lugard, you were only correct about the Arewa and Afonja folks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by nullboss: 1:28am On Sep 15, 2017
What a load of hokum
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by paiz: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Will you just shut up
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 2:05am On Sep 15, 2017
TheKingdom:

Rubbish as usual. Even remembering the war is enough to launch misses at Abuja and Kano and Ibadan, but have we?

You talk about persecution? You must not be serious. Nor do you live in the East where someone like Theo Orji can be governor for 8 years and now Senator by government sponsored rigging.

You ask who would lead Biafra? Who is leading Nigeria Think before you write

Igbo are industrious right?? Yet no "industry" for them in their land lol

Kanu never claimed to be Ojukwu, and is not telling anyone to carry arms, but asked for referendum, but you Niggers in the Nigger Area cant distinguish between that and war because you all had military rule for so long that Buhari and coupist like himself are perfect Presidential candidates year in/ year out.

We reject that and reject that we are Niggers from a Nigger Area. No Lord Lugard, you were only correct about the Arewa and Afonja folks

Your stupidity baffles me. Were you alive during the war? I wasn't but my parents were. My mother had to flee from Kano as a 9 year old girl and my father stowed away on a train too. But fools like you want to lead the country into destruction again and for what? If you have an issue with your Igbo governor now senator take it up with him. Do you think the east is the only place affected by electoral fraud or is your stupidity and blind hate so strong that your little brain cannot understand that it's a nation-wide issue. Idiots like you are like empty drums, you make the loudest noise but then you crack and break and injure those around you. What? You believe you can do better with Biafra? You can't. That's the simple truth. If Biafra was formed now, it would fail. It's economy would collapse, it's political system won't even have enough time to be formed before corruption sets in. You are a xenophobic piece of wasted sperm that should have remained in a condom to flushed. I say this not because I am angry that you don't see my point of view but because I believe you are so filled with hate that there would be no chance of a healthy discussion (plus I don't think your 2 brain cells can keep up). If you want Biafra, please leave the east. Go and find some remote island in the Atlantic with your psychopath leader Kanu and spend the rest of your lives there. What right do you fools think you have to steal the futures of the next generation?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by mployer(m): 2:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Guy na so life sweet you reach?

You are not Igbo, we don't breed cowards?

2 Likes

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 2:43am On Sep 15, 2017
mployer:
Guy na so life sweet you reach?

You are not Igbo, we don't breed cowards?

I am igbo. But I guess even igbos breed fools that can't think for themselves. So it's cowardice to want to preserve life and perhaps die for a cause that is just not for the words of an egotistical madman who pretends to be a leader but cares only about power?? If that's what you call cowardice, then I am one. I'd rather be that than brainwashed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by OlanreJohnson: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:
[s]Saw this and it makes so much sense:

We are igbos, smart industrious people (at least that's what we all say) and it's a real shame that all someone has to do is say 'Biafra' and so many of us lose our senses?[/s]

Mr 'ibo', but you and your likes killed thousands for your daura lord when he lost an election. Are your filthy hands not stained by your support for that fulani vulture who see nothing good in other race apart from his fulani herdsmen whom you indirectly support by negating Kanu.
Tell your daura lord that one zoogeria is over.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 2:53am On Sep 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Mr 'ibo', but you and your likes killed thousands for your daura lord when he lost an election. Are your filthy hands not stained by your support for that fulani vulture who see nothing good in other race apart from his fulani herdsmen whom you indirectly support by negating Kanu.
Tell your daura lord that one zoogeria is over.

Mate, seriously ease up on that bush weed you smoke. I voted for Goodluck you slowpoke. I negate Kanu because he stands for hate and I don't. Seriously, do less weed. Last time I checked we were all "black" - that's our race...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by OlanreJohnson: 2:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:
[s]

Mate, seriously ease up on that bush weed you smoke. I voted for Goodluck you slowpoke. I negate Kanu because he stands for hate and I don't. Seriously, do less weed. Last time I checked we were all "black" - that's our race...[/s]

Does your dullhari stand for love? grin
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by nullboss: 4:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:

I am igbo. But I guess even igbos breed fools that can't think for themselves. So it's cowardice to want to preserve life and perhaps die for a cause that is just not for the words of an egotistical madman who pretends to be a leader but cares only about power?? If that's what you call cowardice, then I am one. I'd rather be that than brainwashed
Will you just STFU my friend! you're disgracing the Igbos. it's folks like you that give this bastards the liver to talk shii on igbos and talk down and do all sort of shii on us.
What is wrong in agitating for secession? tell me you fuvking dimwit ? tell me!!!!. Is that what gave the bastards the right to come into my land and kill my people and murder them in cold blood!!!!. because they have AK47. I feel like splitting your empty cranium into two so you can think twice Mr Igbo man.
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by onwuakpachris(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2017
COWARD!!!!!!!
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by PentiumPro(f): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:

Your stupidity baffles me. Were you alive during the war? I wasn't but my parents were. My mother had to flee from Kano as a 9 year old girl and my father stowed away on a train too. But fools like you want to lead the country into destruction again and for what? If you have an issue with your Igbo governor now senator take it up with him. Do you think the east is the only place affected by electoral fraud or is your stupidity and blind hate so strong that your little brain cannot understand that it's a nation-wide issue. Idiots like you are like empty drums, you make the loudest noise but then you crack and break and injure those around you. What? You believe you can do better with Biafra? You can't. That's the simple truth. If Biafra was formed now, it would fail. It's economy would collapse, it's political system won't even have enough time to be formed before corruption sets in. You are a xenophobic piece of wasted sperm that should have remained in a condom to flushed. I say this not because I am angry that you don't see my point of view but because I believe you are so filled with hate that there would be no chance of a healthy discussion (plus I don't think your 2 brain cells can keep up). If you want Biafra, please leave the east. Go and find some remote island in the Atlantic with your psychopath leader Kanu and spend the rest of your lives there. What right do you fools think you have to steal the futures of the next generation?

Bros, your people are not interested in biafra, they simply just dont like the President.
Remove Buhari today and igbos will again be the biggest apostles of One Nigeria as they are the biggest beneficiaries of the huge Nigerian population

1 Like

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Caseless: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
My question is, who is not marginalized in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
nullboss:
Will you just STFU my friend! you're disgracing the Igbos. it's folks like you that give this bastards the liver to talk shii on igbos and talk down and do all sort of shii on us.
What is wrong in agitating for secession? tell me you fuvking dimwit ? tell me!!!!. Is that what gave the bastards the right to come into my land and kill my people and murder them in cold blood!!!!. because they have AK47. I feel like splitting your empty cranium into two so you can think twice Mr Igbo man.

Agitating for secession? Are you stupid? What secession? A landlocked country within another? To create another failed state? The senseless killings that would follow? And you ask what's wrong? You are truly foolish. Murder your people in cold blood? The civil war was a horror that no one in their right mind would see repeated. It was genocide and we should fight for it to be addressed by the Nigerian government but to believe that Biafra would magically answer all the issues of the south-east is a pipe-dream. And may I ask you, are you doing your agitation in the east or are you one of the online campaigners that would "fight" from his house in lagos?
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:

Bros, your people are not interested in biafra, they simply just dont like the President.
Remove Buhari today and igbos will again be the biggest apostles of One Nigeria as they are the biggest beneficiaries of the huge Nigerian population

No one is happy with Buhari. Not the igbos, or the yorubas or even the hausas. Everyone now sees his "change" was a scam. But fighting for secession isn't the answer. We risk repeating the horror of the civil war and people do not understand that the east has no chance of surviving another war against the country. No military strategist or is Kanu one? No just selfless politician to lead it through the chaos. No natural resource that would hold up Biafra long enough or do they think we can start selling coal and rubber again You can't keep fighting when you don't get your way in the elections only wait for the next round and ensure your person gets elected.

1 Like

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by nullboss: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:

Agitating for secession? Are you stupid? What secession? A landlocked country within another? To create another failed state? The senseless killings that would follow? And you ask what's wrong? You are truly foolish. Murder your people in cold blood? The civil war was a horror that no one in their right mind would see repeated. It was genocide and we should fight for it to be addressed by the Nigerian government but to believe that Biafra would magically answer all the issues of the south-east is a pipe-dream. And may I ask you, are you doing your agitation in the east or are you one of the online campaigners that would "fight" from his house in lagos?
You ended up being hyper stupid your stupidity stinks to the 11th. dimension Is it your land locked so because they are agitating for a landlocked country is the reason they should be murdered? ,huh? you are a demented retard in all sense of Hunan intelligence and since you revel in anything that is less than stupid you will for ever remain stupid.
Can you imagine what this ignorant twerp is saying in this 21st century
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by nullboss: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Driiimzzz:

Folks like you can't survive a day in civilized countries,,without having your brain auctioned in the jungles.
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Our brothers have gone mad.
They are biting more than they can chew.
They have forgotten how forefathers died too soon.
They think they know it all whereas know nothing.
They forgot the peaceful way of life
They thought they care but are the most careless set of humans without humanity as they still agitate in front of their fellow dead brothers driven away in keke napep in Abia state.
They said education/knowledge is power. Am amazed how d elites amongst us turned followers of fools. Fools deciding for us what we want since BC.

The sound of peace sounds foolish to fools.

They will carelessly and ignorantly end up in their own wisdom.

Nigeria is enough to swallow them all and their stupidity.

Let he that is wise remain wise

The God who created me and everything that pattern to me will keep me to the end.

Driiimzzz:

1 Like

Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
nullboss:
You ended up being hyper stupid your stupidity stinks to the 11th. dimension Is it your land locked so because they are agitating for a landlocked country is the reason they should be murdered? ,huh? you are a demented retard in all sense of Hunan intelligence and since you revel in anything that is less than stupid you will for ever remain stupid.
Can you imagine what this ignorant twerp is saying in this 21st century

Ignorant, what?? I marvel at your stupidity. But you know what? I'll rise above. I have said my piece and supported it as best I can. If you want to go and fight, I beg you go to the frontlines, don't cower behind a keyboard and a screen. Be the leader the Kanu isn't and hopefully die for your cause. I pray the next generation of Igbos will be smarter than you
Re: My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness by Driiimzzz: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
nullboss:
Folks like you can't survive a day in civilized countries,,without having your brain auctioned in the jungles.

So odd that I survived there for a decade. This coming from a fool that doesn't know what a border crossing looks like.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame Us For Clean Ipob It Cost Usa World Trade Center To Terror Osama Bin / People Dead As Plane Crashes Into Sea During Thunderstorm / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [15 October, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.