Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow (32369 Views)

Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Sowore Speaks To Nigerian Workers As Labour Strike Commences Tomorrow / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Apoztl3(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
The Truth behind Operation Python Dance.

Let us not be fooled.
This operation is not targeted on Nnamdi Kanu as it seems at the moment. The siege on the Palace of Kanu is just a diversion to the intent of the operation. If they want Kanu they wouldn't have come blowing siren on their way coming and would have gone in and take him and before ipob forms a ground they are gone.

Let me explain.
Read carefully!!

You are also aware that all the Security heads in the Country are from the North and hence any security meeting concerning anything in the country is a decision of the North. The igbos can never know anything discussed in any National security meeting.

Their Youth have issued a quit Notice which will be enforced come October 1st. The Nigeria government run by Northerners knew very well that once their youth attack the igbos on October 1st as they instructed them, there will be a reprisal attack in the South east.

Hence they have sent troops to South east in preparation of October 1st massacre in the North to stop our reprisal attacks and use it as an opportunity to kill Biafrans and quench the agitators. They are making it look like they came for Kanu now. This is just to divert our attention from the real mission or why else will they sent troop to peaceful civilians. Armies don't go for arrest. Police do, so they didn't come for Kanu now. Armies don't station against a peaceful people, they are only sent to stop violent attacks thus they didn't come for ipob but why are they here?

Their mission against Kanu and ipob is in October.

When the reprisal attack will start, they will apply the tactics used against the Shittes Muslims in the North to kill Igbos and arrest Kanu or kill him. They forgot that Python doesn't dance in igbo land.

As it stands now, there first intent is to provoke the ipob to pick up arms against the military so to have a ground to send more troops to the region. If this fails, the plan B will be Oct 1st attack.

If their mission is not as mentioned above, why not sent the troops to North to protect our people come Oct 1st?

Make no mistake, they are here to kill us. This is a call to war. In as much as I condemn war, I plead on all Igbos who love their life to vacate the North before October 1st. Don't be fool.

Biafra is the only Hope for the Igbos, argue on your wall if you don't believe it.
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Eu24(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
For sale. Business use only.

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

My asking 4.5m

Call 09032200405

Note:

I already have 5Shops on it. Serious minded people only!!!

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by vintage01: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Apoztl3:
The Truth behind Operation Python Dance.

Let us not be fooled.
This operation is not targeted on Nnamdi Kanu as it seems at the moment. The siege on the Palace of Kanu is just a diversion to the intent of the operation. If they want Kanu they wouldn't have come blowing siren on their way coming and would have gone in and take him and before ipob forms a ground they are gone.

Let me explain.
Read carefully!!

You are also aware that all the Security heads in the Country are from the North and hence any security meeting concerning anything in the country is a decision of the North. The igbos can never know anything discussed in any National security meeting.

Their Youth have issued a quit Notice which will be enforced come October 1st. The Nigeria government run by Northerners knew very well that once their youth attack the igbos on October 1st as they instructed them, there will be a reprisal attack in the South east.

Hence they have sent troops to South east in preparation of October 1st massacre in the North to stop our reprisal attacks and use it as an opportunity to kill Biafrans and quench the agitators. They are making it look like they came for Kanu now. This is just to divert our attention from the real mission or why else will they sent troop to peaceful civilians. Armies don't go for arrest. Police do, so they didn't come for Kanu now. Armies don't station against a peaceful people, they are only sent to stop violent attacks thus they didn't come for ipob but why are they here?

Their mission against Kanu and ipob is in October.

When the reprisal attack will start, they will apply the tactics used against the Shittes Muslims in the North to kill Igbos and arrest Kanu or kill him. They forgot that Python doesn't dance in igbo land.

As it stands now, there first intent is to provoke the ipob to pick up arms against the military so to have a ground to send more troops to the region. If this fails, the plan B will be Oct 1st attack.

If their mission is not as mentioned above, why not sent the troops to North to protect our people come Oct 1st?

Make no mistake, they are here to kill us. This is a call to war. In as much as I condemn war, I plead on all Igbos who love their life to vacate the North before October 1st. Don't be fool.

Biafra is the only Hope for the Igbos, argue on your wall if you don't believe it.

Can the DSS Please mark this guy out for making hate speech. Nairaland moderators, please discretely supply this fellow's details to the DSS for necessary follow up. He has an idea of an impending prognom and he should have a chitchat with the authorities on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:

It is better to live on your knees for something , than to die standing for nothing.

IPOB is nothing.

savage

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by AAinEqGuinea: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:

It is better to live on your knees for something , than to die standing for nothing.

IPOB is nothing.
living life on your knees kiss

spoken like a true coward

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Jetjacky(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
BetaThings:

That will be tough to do
SE & SS is not Borno
You said tough, not impossible.
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by jelel6: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
hilroy:
Python dance on point

Kai. Una no go kill person for this nairaland ohh. you made my day bros cheesy
hilroy:
Python dance on point

Kai. Una no go kill person for this nairaland ohh. you made my day bros

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by bezimo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Many Ipob folks will be wasted following kanu in this biafra seccession campaign.. While at the end of the day kanu will still be alive and worst case imprisoned again and maybe regain freedom later.

Some ipob folks are so dumb.Challenging the Army is suicide, there are many trigger happy soldiers looking for who to practice on under any excuse... the ipob folks are just creating the perfect situation to allow that happen. I hope they have been properly advised..

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by guiddoti: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
NaeChris:
Which job? Ikorodu no dey? Bokoharam don finish?
They have touched those places remaining Aba, dirtiest state in the whole eastern states. No good road, and you allowed Jonathan go without asking him questions.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by guiddoti: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
NaeChris:
Why are they not dancing there?
..it is because these places aren't Dancing thru their K-Anus.
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
MasterChen:
Potor don suffer gan for this Nairaland sha , sotay to join insult them dey hard me cheesy grin

These clowns have really stepped on many toes. E come be like say all man dey on revenge mission cheesy Back to back whooping from thread to thread

They've had their own days too sha, especially when lalashitlala was moving those ritualist threads to FP lol

Anyway, I'm just waiting for them to smuggle drugs so I can update everyone regarding Abiama development
LOL!
They asked for it na! grin
Cause and Effect in action.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
EponOjuku:

In any part of Nigeria including Kanu's father's bedroom.

Igbos wanted war and they must get it.

He's still waiting to be arrested, he's @ home. But the rag tag army are encircling other parts of Abia state n ignore him @ home...grin
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
EponOjuku:

Exactly. Assad is still safe in the capital of Syria while the insurgents live in ruins.

Lol, we are talking about Syria n not Assad.
The country is in ruins, both their pdp, apc, muslims, Christians, atheists etc are all living in ruins.
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by pasol4real(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
Hehehe....egwu ekegrin

NK has been so silent lately. Does he have a sore throat or egwu eke has danced on his voice and access to internet? Useless coward
No Yoruba on earth is fit to untie his shoes
Afonjas are cowhoardsssss
It is known
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by pasol4real(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
hilroy:
Python dance on point

I hope. U will still continue this dance when the war starts cos it will definitelt get to u ....The West wud not be spared .
Cant wait for the meeting today in germany
Nk' s silence is golden n defeaning .
This Zoo must fall violence or no violence
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
pasol4real:

No Yoruba on earth is fit to untie his shoes
Afonjas are cowhoardsssss
It is known
your mates are offering themselves as living sacrifices and target practice for the Nigerian Army. You are here forming internet warrior. Stüpid chest beater

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by pasol4real(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
your mates are offering themselves as living sacrifices and target practice for the Nigerian Army. You are here forming internet warrior. Stüpid chest beater
E pain am
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by pasol4real(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
MasterChen:
Potor don suffer gan for this Nairaland sha , sotay to join insult them dey hard me cheesy grin

These clowns have really stepped on many toes. E come be like say all man dey on revenge mission cheesy Back to back whooping from thread to thread

They've had their own days too sha, especially when lalashitlala was moving those ritualist threads to FP lol

Anyway, I'm just waiting for them to smuggle drugs so I can update everyone regarding Abiama development
N whats the whooping about
That the armed nigérian army are killing innocent n un armed ppl? Is that What u call whooping ,Pls tell me u have at least an iota of sense in that ur afonja cone head .
Bubu is playing to Igbos card n ur ppl are happy just the way they rejoiced when Nk was arrested by the dullard .
The response of IPOB wud be massive .
Ipob has more than 20 million able bodied youths willing to die for the cause .
Nigeria cud not defeat à bkoharsm with less than 30000 dumb army ,how will they fare against an intelligent well sponsored ipob force,I wonder
Just pray u dont get caught in the war while it lasts .

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by salford1: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Syria started with sticks n stones, wit time the evil black market arms dealers came into the picture n the rest is history.
And who suffered for it?
...m sure it wasnt bashir or any member if his, but the syrian people who tried to topple the government.lol.
The war never got to damascus..but Aleppo was bombarded with missiles...the war wont be fought in the SW or the North Central...it would be fought solely in the SE.

Syria is on its way to peace now. The last isis stronghild was bombarded by Russia planes yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by salford1: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Syria started with sticks n stones, wit time the evil black market arms dealers came into the picture n the rest is history.
Be careful on what you wish for...A war in the SE wont stop the yorubas from enjoying their owambe every weekend.
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abia State Govt: The Army would commence gradual withdrawal of it's military personnel starting from today.

The Army: We no dey go anywhere

Me: I'm already very close to Bakassi peninsula
grin
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
salford1:

Be careful on what you wish for...A war in the SE wont stop the yorubas from enjoying their owambe every weekend.

Looooooooooooooool, that was what FG thought in Syria, they felt that the rebels will be squashed in a few weeks in small small pockets... But with the aid of Boko haram(ISIS) the small skirmish expected to last a few weeks has reached over 6 years.

haram is hibernating,waiting for the right time to eat up the north SW...grin

I pity u guys who feel it would be a war between SE n Nigerian army, there won't be any military if the civil war starts.
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
salford1:

And who suffered for it?
...m sure it wasnt bashir or any member if his, but the syrian people who tried to topple the government.lol.
The war never got to damascus..but Aleppo was bombarded with missiles...the war wont be fought in the SW or the North Central...it would be fought solely in the SE.

Syria is on its way to peace now. The last isis stronghild was bombarded by Russia planes yesterday.

""fought solely in the SE""

just like the Syria war was fought only in one place.
grin
Re: Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow by Apoztl3(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
vintage01:

Can the DSS Please mark this guy out for making hate speech. Nairaland moderators, please discretely supply this fellow's details to the DSS for necessary follow up. He has an idea of an impending prognom and he should have a chitchat with the authorities on it
Either U're been pathetic or just dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS / Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.